It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Hates Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No we like our presidents cultured, refined and well mannered. The kind that don't embarrass the country every time he goes out into the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There are liars and then there's trump...

www.truthaboutdeception.com...

A compulsive liar will resort to telling lies, regardless of the situation. Again, everyone lies from time to time (see when lovers lie), but for a compulsive liar, telling lies is routine. It becomes a habit—a way of life.

Simply put, for a compulsive liar, lying becomes second nature.

Making matters even more complicated, compulsive lying is often a symptom of a much larger personality disorder, which only makes the problem more difficult to resolve (see narcissistic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder).

No so much a case of everybody lies when you look at the bigger picture.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I thought this thread was about trump and not that race baiting politician that was under sniper fire called Hillary 

Surely one lie isn't important is it? No I didn't think so.
Carry on.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: Phage
And Trump hates the the media and lies as much as they do.
Very directly and to our faces.

Got any proof?

Everyone does.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why is it so surprising that the media hates Trump? The media are are all owned by the same elite NWO group who would obviously hate anyone who was trying to help the average American or maintain the greatness of our country. Media people are no more than mindless parrots who squawk the message of their masters.
edit on 27-9-2017 by skeptikal1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's ironic these sorts of posts appear - when the answer is obvious.

Hmm.. why do people dislike Trump so strongly? Why does the media report all the inane things he does? Hmm.. what a stumper!

Keep in mind the media rarely is "fake" news. It's biased news.. it's slanted towards a network's agenda, but essentially true. All networks have reported news this way for at least the last couple of decades. It's only suddenly a deal with Trump - i.e. his ego can't handle it, the dude has incredibly thin skin. So he bleats "fake news!" and the sheep bleat along with him. Even if that is by and large, false.

Knowing this, why are media outlets posting so much negative news about Trump? Even if a biased view? Figure it out. It's still funny many of you think Trump is right.. and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So my theory is this.

There are more liberal news outlets than conservative news outlets, but the conservative news outlets get better ratings. The last ratings comparison I saw from March of this year showed this out, with Fox winning the ratings war.

So my question is this. Does it matter if there are more liberal news outlets but they all get lower ratings and conservative less news outlets but higher ratings. What I mean is, conservatives are watching conservative media sources and liberals are watching liberal news sources. Therefore, more news sources hate trump, but conseravatives don't watch those news sources anyways, so what does it matter.

We know that most sheep will watch the news sources that match up with their ideology.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

The media didn't put out disinformation. That's just conspiracy type talk. They report. That stuff about trump and Russia and spies in the whitehouse is all true. The boob really did those things, said those things.
If it were anybody but trump you'd be asking who is this clown too.

Good. I happen to be on a conspiracy type site! Amazing!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Phage

The mythical Phage hath spoken.

And surely you have incontrovertible proof of this allegation, correct?

...or is it just your not so humble opinion?

ETA...from the MSM

You only need to read the LA Times to know for sure:

www.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

I thought this thread was about trump and not that race baiting politician that was under sniper fire called Hillary 

Surely one lie isn't important is it? No I didn't think so.
Carry on.

Ah Yes it is, especially when its a lie that exhibits pathological traits in a person . Who in their right mind or under what circumstances does some one say they have been under sniper fire when they have never been?

Plus lets not bury our head in the sand , that is not her only lie she has been caught in. The Clintons have a history of being habitual liars . It clearly runs in the Family. Enough so that her Campaign manager and even the MSM acknowledge here trustworthiness was one of her biggest hurdles.
edit on 41930America/ChicagoWed, 27 Sep 2017 18:41:25 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
For what it's worth

I'm not sooo convinced that the media 'hates' Trump per se

There's the "Build 'em up/Knock 'em down" effect
There could also be a dose of clearsightedness too
There is also, give enough rope...

Think of it this way,

The US has been, i'd say exposed to (?) all things Trump since 2004 !
But only in the US

For many people we discovered The Donald on YT
and we gawked... and ricaned ... this guy ? Noooo

The MSM has to break what it creates
somewhere and sometimes
Recycling it's called

Just like your washing machine
planned obsolesence

Trump and the Kardashians
That's the image of the US today
seen from outside
edit on 27/9/17 by Damiel because: They come out in the night ... mostly

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For you to understand this,understand the entire media empire combined is worth trllions and trillions of dollars.Far majority is owned by all liberals and secular people in a enormous profit making giant corporations.
They are also known as globalist and they preach equallity when they all are mutil-billionaires or millionaires.

Take Puerto Rico for example,the liberals news network hates Trump all ready over a disaster that no president on Earth would be able to handle.The other nonsense this is the risk of living on Islands with resorts being built more and more and they wonder why so many homes are destroyed.Guess I went off topic somewhat.

Little do people know Hillary wanted more wars and Trump wanted all the wars to stop except for Afghanistan.
edit on 28-9-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Oh ferfuksakes this MF didn't even bothered to offer sympathy for the citizens of the U.S living in U.S territory called P.R, much less anything else, so preoccupied he was with folks who wanted to get their knees dirty trying to highlight state murders of unarmed blk ppl..let's not get this sht twisted.

P.R owed Wall St money that was his first response,
BTW he definitely defaulted on loans given to him by P.R for one of his golf courses.
30 million??? Double check DAT.
edit on 28-9-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydiskthat and they are ordered to go after him he really needs to bring back the laws banning monopolies having 6 groups owning most of the media is reason we can't trust trust them especially now that rupert murdock is letting liberals sons run things.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Oh ferfuksakes this MF didn't even bothered to offer sympathy for the citizens of the U.S living in U.S territory called P.R, much less anything else, so preoccupied he was with folks who wanted to get their knees dirty trying to highlight state murders of unarmed blk ppl..let's not get this sht twisted.

BTW he definitely defaulted on loans given to him by P.R for one of his golf courses.

The problem is, Spider, is that Trump was all over Irma and Maria (in a platonic way), and his administration was lauded as attentive and fast by none other than the Governor of Puerto Rico. Giving sympathy is one thing—and I would argue giving sympathy is the absolute least one can do to help others—but the administration and federal response was actually there helping while those giving sympathy were stuck behind their Twitter accounts doing completely nothing.
edit on 28-9-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The problem is, Spider, is that Trump was all over Irma and Maria (in a platonic way), and his administration was lauded as attentive and fast by none other than the Governor of Puerto Rico. Giving sympathy is one thing—and I would argue giving sympathy is the absolute least one can do to help others—but the administration and federal response was actually there helping while those giving sympathy were stuck behind their Twitter accounts doing completely nothing.

Les, the comforter in chief was needed to reassure folks that everything is gonna be OK .
BTW a lil off topic, but what is the Jones act??? And why was it waived for Texas and Florida but not for P.R..I'm not trying to be cute, really don't know.

edit on 28-9-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lol... it’s not the media and it’s not that complex. Trump acts like a total douche bag and it’s all pretty obvious that he’s just a sh*t stain of a human being— a lot of people aren’t fans of vile sh*t stains. You have to ignore and forgive — or relate to most of Trump’s most awful character traits to be okay with him.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

All you are doing is making things political...Trump all ready visited Puerto Rico anyways and shook hands.You people literaly need a break from politics chat.This election you thought Hillary was gonna win still has your blood boiling over nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It absolutely baffles me that the cult insist without irony that trump doesn't lie.

It's not even a matter of opinion. Objectively, he lies regularly. There are plenty of fact checker websites dedicated specifically to tracking his lies. That's the proof.

Like insisting the US is one of the most highly taxed nations in the world - which is literally false.

I also find it staggeringly hilarious that donnie's fans post threads "crying" constantly, then comment on how leftists are "crying" for expressing their right to free speech.

You're hilarious. Blind faith is dangerous, kids.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

YOU are a JOCK?
Image is blown,here...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join