It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Hates Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: theantediluvian

Again...proof of this allegation?

It appears the irony of demanding others prove their assertions about Trump while failing to prove your own assertions in the OP is lost on you.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I can understand the initial appeal Trump had on voters. Sure he tells it like he thinks it is, and he doesnt belong to the established political arena.
But it has become or should become apparent, even to the most die hard supporter, that these qualities are not a set recipe for success.

I miss the pragmatism in his leadership. Unwilling to compromise, unable to unite the country. I miss good management, being able to set aside small differences and focus on the major issues. His ideas of making america great again is just one dimensional. He has no big picture and is stuck on his perspective of the situation.
In a proper democracy the majority has an obligation to atleast consider the minority. Trump will have none of it. Its his way or the highway

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
For a guy who supposedly gets hate from it, he sure does love talking to it.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Interesting OP and you are right, the MSM media types hate Trump. But that shouldn't come as a surprise. The MSM media is trained up in Blue State Leftist Universities where educators indoctrinate the Media types in Leftist values. Then of course, they work in largely big "Progressive" (Leftst) cities and they pander to those audiences.

I wouldn't worry about it however. Trump is the last of his kind, the "Swan Song" of the white male conservative power base. The collapse of the GOP plus the simple aging and dying off of the white middle class mean that in just a few years, there will probably be only one party left standing that can win national elections. And that political party will be informed by the Left wing of the Democrat party. Unity will be achieved and dissenting views will be marginalized out of the public square.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I don't respect a person who calls a spade a spade when they are wrong and have to lie about spadeness. Screw Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think you are in a severe state of denial.
Half of what is being said is coming from the presidents own Twitter account, the rest from video of him talking.
Oh you mean the Russia stuff don't you...
That's all true too.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It is extremely obvious what the media is doing. And it isn't just them. Every talk show or late night comedy show host cannot go 3 minutes without referencing Trump in some sort of negative light. IMO this say's a lot.

One has to ask themselves, for what reason would they do this, when not only do they not have proof, but many of the allegations have been straight debunked. There can be only one reason, which you have outlined. Unless it is the biggest psyop of mankind which I don't think it is.
edit on 27-9-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Unity will be achieved and dissenting views will be marginalized out of the public square.

Then, perhaps, straight, White, Christian males will understand what the rest of us have gone through for the last 200 or so years.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Unity will be achieved and dissenting views will be marginalized out of the public square.

Then, perhaps, straight, White, Christian males will understand what the rest of us have gone through for the last 200 or so years.

Of course, that's the whole point, Retribution! That's why so many of us have left. And more are leaving with each day!
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Of course, that's the whole point, Retribution! That's why so many of us have left. And more are leaving with each day!

So you got yours and now you're getting out?

LOL. Thanks for your honesty. I'm sure we'll survive.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Uh, guess you didn't get the memo..........the US is a great place to work, but I wouldn't recommend it for a "life". I got out metaphorically. I moved to a far distant rural outpost in the US and near the border with Mexico for cheap medical care. Many do the same in AZ and NM. Couldn't actually leave because of my life, although when we need a break we winter in Itay.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Uh, guess you didn't get the memo..........the US is a great place to work, but I wouldn't recommend it for a "life". I got out metaphorically. I moved to a far distant rural outpost in the US and near the border with Mexico for cheap medical care. Many do the same in AZ and NM. Couldn't actually leave because of my life, although when we need a break we winter in Itay.

Good for you. Very patriotic.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am an Expat, grew up overseas. Once you have left at an early age and grown up overseas, there's no coming back. That's why so many Military and Oil Company brats live and/or retire overeas.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I am an Expat, grew up overseas. Once you have left at an early age and grown up overseas, there's no coming back. That's why so many Military and Oil Company brats live and/or retire overeas.

The awesomeness continues. Good for you. Glad to see your commitment to America!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
And Trump hates the the media and lies as much as they do.
Very directly and to our faces.

Got any proof?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ha ha.
Oh sorry...

Hee hee

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Trump hate the media, immediately after they stopped fawning over him, and realized how much of a royal fk up he really is.
The media hates Trump because they feel guilty of elevating this dumb azz troll into power.
I hate Trump because he is the worst president evah!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Anansi.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join