It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Hates Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: Phage

I do honestly respect you and always look forward to your insights and opinions.

Would it honor you to meet the great Phage in person?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
My biggest problem with Trump is that he's a douchebag first and foremost. Everything else, including his presidency, comes second.

Im sorry, I really am. I don't like to judge people like this, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person but the public figure of Trump. Wow, just wow. This guy has given so many examples in public of absolute raw and uncut douchebaggery that has rubbed me the wrong way on so many levels that I cannot in all honesty see him in any other light.

The fact that he's a cold-hearted realestate billionaire, wannabe celeb with a huge ego and no room for moral compass is just a result of him being a privileged douchebag. There's just not a lot to like about Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
My biggest problem with Trump is that he's a douchebag first and foremost. Everything else, including his presidency, comes second.

Im sorry, I really am. I don't like to judge people like this, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person but the public figure of Trump. Wow, just wow. This guy has given so many examples in public of absolute raw and uncut douchebaggery that has rubbed me the wrong way on so many levels that I cannot in all honesty see him in any other light.

The fact that he's a cold-hearted realestate billionaire, wannabe celeb with a huge ego and no room for moral compass is just a result of him being a privileged douchebag. There's just not a lot to like about Trump.

Wow, how's the air up there? Thin?

Who is a "real" celeb in your universe?

We actually like our prezzies raw and uncut.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Did that upset you ?

The member that you replied to gave a pretty damn good description of Trump, can you point out to me exactly what he got wrong ?

Just between you and me I think he described trump quite accurately.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah but but douchebag

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is there really a debate on whether Trump lies or not??? Of course, he does.

The REACTION to those lies by the media and quite a few on this site emphasises the point the OP is making. It's hysterical.
Politicians have been lying, Presidents have been lying, for generations.

Even when Trump tells a little white lie, it's blown up into the lie of the century, yet massive lies in the past by other politicians are glossed over - or remain in the wind with little to no reaction. The peddling of the notion that Trump's lies are worse or more frequent is the bedrock of the propaganda war being fought by the media and their willing cohorts.

Trump was elected because he ran against a complete monster of a human being - and the biggest liar of them all. If the country had stopped listening to a crooked media and political system they would have ensured proper representation in Washington long before Trump came along.

Trump's presidency is the historical case study of a country that realised WAY too late that they were being taken for a ride and grasped at the ONLY straw on offer. The media hate him simply because they are part and parcel of the corruption that has taken hold of the US in the last 50+ years.

Taking sides between the media/Washington establishment and Trump is like rooting for a venomous spider over a cockroach - or vice versa.
edit on 27/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: underwerks
Wait...I hate memes.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did that upset you ?

The member that you replied to gave a pretty damn good description of Trump, can you point out to me exactly what he got wrong ?

Just between you and me I think he described trump quite accurately.

I'm not upset, I just pity ignorance and holier than thou posts.

Yeah, I'm sure you guys hold the same opinion of Prez Trump, MAGA.

Not surprised.

Hey but if he put up some actual facts, I might have a chance of pointing out the wrongfulness in his post.

Like a real discussion, not just trying to put the opposition on the defensive with BS strawmen.

That's a good way to be ignored and end up deranged with frustration screaming about how the POTUS is a wannabe celeb.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That's the core of the issue though isn't it, Trump is doing some awful things, the media report on those awful things and how a lot of people are rightfully upset. And Trump supporters feel like the media 'hates Trump' and we get threads like these.

Whereas the truth is the media are mostly just reporting on the things he's doing and saying, and those things are mostly awful. Therefore sure, it looks like they hate him, but.... they're not making lies up about him. He's doing all these awful things.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
That's the core of the issue though isn't it, Trump is doing some awful things, the media report on those awful things and how a lot of people are rightfully upset. And Trump supporters feel like the media 'hates Trump' and we get threads like these.

Whereas the truth is the media are mostly just reporting on the things he's doing and saying, and those things are mostly awful. Therefore sure, it looks like they hate him, but.... they're not making lies up about him. He's doing all these awful things.

Lol!

Careful you don't break that string of pearls!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

75+% of that stuff can't be proven one way or the other!

Rather like your laundry list of accusations in the OP.

Everything you've stated is opinion; then, you attack respondents for allegedly stating opinion.

Further, you choose to cast your entire argument as an appeal to emotion.

Trump provides the stimuli to which media responds. Some, focused on catering to the "right-wing" worship his every emission of gas as gospel. Some, focused on "the other side" tend to condemn his every action, even the few decent ones.

Most do nothing more than straight report his buffoonery. That drives his cultists nuts.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Lol!

Careful you don't break that string of pearls!

And if they do happen to, they should remember the Biblical injunction against casting them before swine...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What makes you think they hate him? They just report. They don't make the news. It's obvious that he's very defensive as are his base and he is eager to have you believe it's the media doing the damage but if you step back for just a moment you will see that it is his own actions that they are reporting.

That being said there are some journalists who absolutely do hate trump. Lawrence O'Donnell of MSNBC's The Last Word totally despises him. He makes no excuses and doesn't pull punches.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What!???
No proof of? Just Opinion?
Oh please stop pissing on us while telling us it's raining.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yes ...we have eyes and ears.
Jesus what do you take us for?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yes there are.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm hoping Donald J. Trump leads the country to such great prosperity, that we start seeing on-the-air mental break-downs at CNN, MSNBC, and by Colbert, and Kimmel

Yeah we all are. But it's not very likely is it now?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The media didn't put out disinformation. That's just conspiracy type talk. They report. That stuff about trump and Russia and spies in the whitehouse is all true. The boob really did those things, said those things.
If it were anybody but trump you'd be asking who is this clown too.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Like umm what?
Oh come on you make the claim...surely you can back it up with firm examples no?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

And yet, the fact remains, Trump maybe unfiltered but he's still a damn liar and I don't know that unfiltered compulsive lying is an improvement.

He's also an asshole who deliberately pimps controversy to pump up his base and keep the media from focusing elsewhere.

I thought this thread was about trump and not that race baiting politician that was under sniper fire called Hillary or the MSM?

So what you are saying is that at worst he is no different than any other polirician or the news.

So why the nuclear butthurt from the left who ensured that trump would win by screwing over their own guy who had a better chance to win over hillary?

edit on 48930America/ChicagoWed, 27 Sep 2017 07:48:51 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join