It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myanmar searches for more Hindu corpses as mass grave unearthed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago there was a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... about the mean treatment of some Rohingya in Northern Myanmar.. Much of the violence started last year when about 400 Rohingya militant idiots had nothing better to do than attack two police outpost .. The thread vacillated between how mean spirited the Myanmar government was in their crack down on the Rohingya Muslim militants versus they, the Rohingya, got what they deserved.

Last report I saw of a couple of weeks ago many (maybe 400,000) of the Rohingya have fled back to Bangladesh..

In the above posted thread I replied:

The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) is responsible for the attacks.. The fearless leader (who did not take part in the attack) is called Ata Ullah. He organized the attack (where to go and at what time) via social media.

The military response after the last attacks in October 2016 on three police border posts installations by just about 400 militants has provided the ARSA with new recruits and cannon fodder. Rumors of villages burnt and women raped by the military has been spread to help the recruitment drive of the ARSA.... some of which is probably true IMO....Anyone who is not for the ARSA is accused of being a snitch and their lives and homes are forfeit according to many reports; which is pretty typical in this type of warfare.. and make no mistake it is warfare. ARSA now has an estimated 6500 fighters and militants which will probably grow "IF" they can get outside support IMO.

So the government can sit back and try to play nice for the next ten or twenty years and the Rohingya will breed a new bunch of independence fighters. It is not just the Rohingya who are affected as most reports I have seen say almost 27,000 non Muslims have been displaced from their homes due to the strife, violence, and hatred.

Thailand has tried to play nice and all it has brought are more bombs, bullets, and 10,000 dead from the deep south radicals.

There are no easy answers to any of this stuff but I would say some versions of Islam can not coexist with any other society or religion if history is read. Playing nice does not seem to work though.

Now since the military has been patrolling in Rakhine province because of the violence of these last few months (years really) they have discovered a mass grave of Hindus... If the military looks they will find more who are not Rohingya Muslims, IMO.

YANGON——

Myanmar troops on Monday searched for dozens of missing Hindu villagers feared dead after the discovery of a nearby mass grave of 28 corpses in Rakhine state, evidence of what the army says is a massacre by Rohingya Muslim militants.

Northern Rakhine was plunged into crisis after Rohingya militants raided police posts last month, unleashing an army crackdown that has displaced hundreds of thousands of civilians.

The vast majority -- more than 430,000 -- are Rohingya Muslims who fled across the border to Bangladesh from a military campaign the UN says likely amounts to ethnic cleansing.

But tens of thousands of ethnic Rakhine Buddhists, and the region's small population of Hindus, have also been internally displaced, saying they were attacked by Rohingya militants.

japantoday.com...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Its being reported that the military is killing them as theyre fleeing.

Men, women and children...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Its being reported that the military is killing them as theyre fleeing.

Men, women and children...

The mass grave had men, women, an children.

Also you have to watch who is reporting what. There are some very rich and powerful governments who will support the Rohingya no matter what, and will spread the propaganda to make them the oppressed and decimated.. Years of violence in Northern Myanmar .. Maybe someone in Myanmar has had enough ?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I am a little on the fence concerning this matter, the Muslim's are probably mostly NOT Burmese despite claim's that they are and one Burmese guy actually spoke angrily saying "This not there land they thieves this my grandfathers land they take it" which could of course simply be racist and hatred of another ethnicity however it could also be genuine, were did there ancestors come from and yes they are actually nationally Burmese by all international laws and international treaties as well as by there place of birth but of course there culture, language and tradition's are NOT Burmese and they have been in conflict with the older established Burmese culture for a long time now.

Undoubtedly there will be Hindu mass graves but not every Rohingya will be guilt of this and likewise there are probably far more Rohingya mass graves, villages were everyone has vanished does not mean they fled and there are plenty of them with reports of the Hindu militia's and the military having committed mass murder.

But then there is the fact that the Muslim's were attacking and terrorizing the Local Hindu's, they do not look the same with the Rohingya actually looking more Indian or Bengal while the Hindu locals have there own distinct Asian appearance.

A true historian would be best to sample that but as far as I know there are no historical Muslim site's in Burma but there are plenty of Hindu ruin's, forgotten city's, temple's and of course a modern Hindu society which is just emerging from a period of military control so whatever the origin of the Tribe itself and it's people the Muslim religion and culture is most certainly NOT native to Burma.

My two uncles lied about there ages and were actually under 18 when they were fighting the Jap's in Burma in WW2, I know very little about the country except that it is or it was very rich in oil and neither of my two uncles liked the Burmese at all having sampled them, they regarded them as untrustworthy and called them a filthy dirty people, that was not a bias they took there but one they came home with but that was a long time ago and whatever they encountered has gone with them since they are now both passed.

As just an outsider like the rest of you I do see the problem the Burmese authority's were facing, an ethnic group that was not part of there government was starting to fight for an independent nation of it's own using terrorist tactics while at the same time it's growth in numbers had encroached upon land's that belonged traditionally to other native Burmese tribes, tribes whom were part of the common society of Burma unlike the Rohingya so in a racist way they then cracked down not only on the insurgent's but also upon the entire Rohingya population whom they could logically see as becoming an even greater problem for them in the future.

On the Rohingya's part I can see a people born into a country were they were regarded as second class yet having lived there all there lives seeing themselves as Burmese but regarding themselves as having the superior culture and religion surrounded by a nation of idol worshipers, fertile ground for the local extremists to start calling for a religious war and plenty of disgruntled young Rohingya with no real future in the country easily convinced that they can make one by killing there neighbors, of course it all went south from there for them and this led to the Hindu's massacring there family's in an out of proportion retaliation against these insurgent's.

To be fair I am no fan of Islam but I do see a humanitarian disaster of proportion's similar to the ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslav republic's but one that is very hidden from the view of the world and I do genuinely believe there are mass graves from both community's that may never be found.

edit on 27-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
With all the info and disinformation, it will be difficult to determine the facts of the matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Buddhism is the new islam..

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Stop being racist. No matter were the Muslims come from. Aint your ancestors come to America from Europe! Pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Hey Pandaram I am British don't call me a pot or a kettle, made me chuckle though using my own terminology and getting the wrong end of the stick as you have.

My fathers mother (I am estranged to the guy had hate his gut's, I would happily tear his genes out of my own flesh if I could but that is not his ancestors fault it is his) was a half Maori, Her uncles were Maori Warrior's, Her sisters married Black American G.I's.

My mother's maternal ancestor was Jewish going back several generation's, my nan hid it from her children probably because she had fallen out with her own parent's so we have very little information.

Other than that I am British (Scot's, Welsh and English ALL) and Irish.

We are an island so that mean's my British ancestry consists of Danish, German, Norman French and ancient British whom were here before the term British Celt was coined but whom were Celt's as far as Culture was concerned but they had link and trade and likely inter-marriage with a very great swath of the Bronze age world including north africa and the classical civilization's, the Greek's certainly traded with them and new of there presence as most of the classic world's Tin necessary for making bronze originated in Britain.

So let's get this straight I am racist am I, I do not like Islam a false religion founded by a con artist salesman and woman hating pedophile, I am angry that so many people follow it as a belief system when I KNOW that it is wrong and can only have come from the Devil.

But here is a point for you to mull over and chew on ISLAM is not a Race or a People, it is a belief and cultural system, hating and discriminating against Islam Is NOT Racist, Hating and discriminating against people is racist.

As a Christian (which I have to admit I am a poor one) there are passages that forbid me to associate with Islam (not by name - it did not exist at the time those passages were written but the book of revelation described it perfectly as the kingdom of the beast) and any other religion that is not the true one, we can say good morning, sell to and buy from them, live next door but our social circles are supposed to mainly be fellow christian's with us rejecting the non christian world and this was to keep our faith from being degraded and corrupted, I would suggest you read the new testament after the four gospel's for that especially the letters from the apostles.

Christian's whom refuse to become moral are also to be given the cold shoulder.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Buddhism is the new islam..

Actually Buddhism is about 1100 years or so older than Islam, Afghanistan was a very strong Buddhist AND Zoroastrian place, temples, city's and monastery's of both religion's flourished there as did culture, farming, trade and much of the forgotten chapters of human history were great empires flowered, then came Islam destroying, raping, pillaging, enslaving and murdering and time stood still then the clock rolled backward and the city's lay in waste there library's burned there history's destroyed.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am saivam. Oldest of the all the ancient religions that make Hinduism. I too know thing or two about Buddhism. Buddism spread too fast due to people wanting to escape cast problems.
I met lot of muslims. I admit they have issues. But I refuse to believe islam is what you sayiing it is. It cant be right.

edit on 27-9-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Muhammad was a salesman, literally a trader working for what in todays language we would call an import export business in the trade city of mecca.

He married his boss whom was in her fifty's, he was in his late teen's or early twenty's so this was to get control of the business he was formerly an employee of.

He upset some elders in the city probably because he got too big for his boots so got exiled and ended up in bandit country living as a bandit and raiding caravan's, his time as a salesman had given him the opportunity to learn the language, tradition's and religion's of many people from around the world that visited mecca including Zoroastrian's, Christian, Jew's, Hindu's etc.

He was able to convince the men he ended up in the company of that he was possessed and receiving messages from the Angel Gabriel - never directly from God.

He approached some Jewish elders at one point and tried to pass himself off as the messiah but they saw through him and he came to hate them, he ordered a Jewish tribe wiped out and there woman taken as sex slaves by his men.

He Married Aisha when she was six years of age, the earliest Saura's tell of how she took her toy's with her and how her hair fell out making her completely bald after the wedding night so he could then not touch her (Again) because it meant she was unclean until her hair grew back - she was then nine years of age, aisha is not recorded as ever having any children so he likely destroyed her little insides or else he had become impotent.

He once expressed an interest in Another followers daughter, that little girl was so young that she was still crawling and had not yet learned to walk, his word's she is going to be beautiful and I shall marry her.

He once made contradictory statement's that Salman Rushdie recorded in his book the Satanic Verses.

He had blood on his hand's as well, not only the Caravan's he had raided when living as a bandit and the tribes he had butchered but when Mecca surrendered to him he entered the city and murdered two of his old rival's in an act of personal vengeance.

There was a tribe called the Kufiri (today muslim's use the term Kuffirs as an insult but it is actually an honor), a great tribe that once held sway over much of the Arabian peninsular, there great chief had died and his widow Um Kirfa had taken over as chieftainess and she was renowned as a wise woman and peace maker despite being a young woman, said to be beautiful as well, there were over 50 tribal scimitar's hanging in her tent as a sign of allegiance by the heads of other tribe's, this was a threat to Muhammad whom wanted to unite them under himself so he and his men crept on there stomach's by night into her camp, then hid under the sand by day before finally attacking her undefended tent while her warriors were away, his men raped her then tied her limbs to Camel's and tore her apart.

While Muhammad sat feasting on her food, in her tent they brought her head to him as a trophy, her little daughter the heir to the tribe he gave to his uncle as a sex toy.

That is who and what Muhammad the founder of Islam really was.

He also told his followers that the Woman of Persia which was a mainly Zoroastrian and Hindu society would lie upon there back's with there leg's spread so that they could rape them.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Fook me.. good read yet disgusting as hell. Where are you getting this info?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

My sister is married to one, other than that there are actually two Islam's, one that most Muslims - most often decent folk believe and the other which is the historic one.

The historic one trump's for them though so the extremists win any actual arguments in there community's unless everyone stands up to them.

The people are still human being's, still our brothers and sisters in humanity and no different to us in that, by the grace of god there go I as the old saying goes but there religion's history is another matter entirely.

They can divorce according to Sharia by simply saying it to a woman thee time's.

Slavery is legal in there religion if now not so much there national law's but it still goes on regularly nevertheless.

Sometime's you would prefer you did not look inside the box or look too closely but by that we are all Pandora I suppose.

But better informed than oblivious as at least then you can be a little more prepared.

India has a long history with Islam as you know but like some other nations it has managed to shrug off Islamic rule in part thanks to the British empire acting like a buffer period to facilitate this.

The simple truth is though that a child is born, it does not know it's left hand from it's right, we are all children but have learned differently.

But what is the answer?.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for your reply..

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Pretty screwed up situation, poor people.

Some of the reports ive read are quite disturbing, its hard to know what is really going on, other than many many people are being slaughtered, I hate this world .

Something else that is interesting is lack of input from the usual crew that like to blame muslims for all the ills of the world.

new topics

top topics

join