It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un is Totally Bumfuzzled by President Trump. Asks for Psycho Analysis.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think he's all that complicated.

Whom do you feel is the least complicated? Kim Jong or Donald Trump?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I think they are both quite simple minded.
Each seems to believe that juvenile insults are meaningful.

edit on 10/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think they are both quite simple minded.
Each seems to believe that juvenile insults are meaningful.

After decades of leaders carefully parsing their words, like few people do in the real world, hearing Kim and Donald go after each other, is quite refreshing. (Speaking only for myself, of course.)
edit on 10/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
CIA Assessment: Kim Jong is quite RATIONAL. Not a loony.
www.geo.tv...

Perhaps our government ordered a psychiatric eval of Jong, like Jong ordered of Trump.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Anyone think it's EERIE that Kim Jong went silent just before the Las Vegas mass shooting, and has remained that way ever since? This would be the first time this year that he's gone 7 days without threatening the U.S..

What am I implying? I don't know! Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Anyone think it's EERIE that Kim Jong went silent just before the Las Vegas mass shooting, and has remained that way ever since? This would be the first time this year that he's gone 7 days without threatening the U.S..

I wonder how many days it has been since Trump threatened or tweeted about North Korea. There is probably a correlation there. hmmm.. don't goad NK.. they don't test nuclear weapons or threaten us. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder how many days it has been since Trump threatened or tweeted about North Korea. There is probably a correlation there. hmmm.. don't goad NK.. they don't test nuclear weapons or threaten us. Go figure.

According to a Russian Senator (or whatever they're called) who just returned from North Korea, Kim Jong is focusing his attention on a very significant long-range ballistic missile test around October 10th..

But more to the point of THIS thread, when President Trump said that we are now in "The Calm Before The Storm", it was meant to further confound Kim Jong...and to affirm that Americans have elected a President who is PROFOUNDLY different from prior Presidents.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join