It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un is Totally Bumfuzzled by President Trump. Asks for Psycho Analysis.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I'm completely comfortable with President Trump on our side during this crisis, as a matter of fact I worry less than I have in 16 years.

Then you idol worship. Idolizing a figure head, re read the second part of my post...

NK is paying much closet attention to US military assets surrounding their country.

All they are guilty of is defending their country.

You on the other hand focus on people and their statements, when they had nothing to do with why Korea is divided and occupied for decades.

Newsflash: It isn't about Korea at all, its about containing and isolating China and Russia.

But seemingly you also have forgotten the bloody nose both those nations handed uS last time Us tried to establish bases on the Asian continent, in Vietnam.

If you even studied that in school.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why does every idiot, including yourself, immediately go towards nukes? When has that been mentioned by anyone? Oh, never! No one, other than NK, has ever mentioned the use of nukes. But if it's the narrative you'd like to chase yo feed your bias, it shows and it's pathetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Kim should be scared. Very very scared.

And someone needs to explain to him that the Americans have someone in office as crazy as he is, so it doubles the worlds troubles. Since he thinks he's a god, maybe he should pray to himself to make it all better.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'm completely comfortable with President Trump on our side during this crisis, as a matter of fact I worry less than I have in 16 years.

Then you idol worship. Idolizing a figure head, re read the second part of my post...

That's a total lie.

I don't worship him at all, I am comfortable with him in charge because he's proven himself competent to handle any situation that arises.

He hasn't given aid or comfort to the enemy, or released their troops back to them like Osama Obama, just what side was he on anyway?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Back in early 1980's some of Reagans aides began dropping hints that maybe Reagan was not all there

Called the "madman theory" was designed to keep Soviets off balance by being unpredictable

"hey this guy Reagan little bit nuts, may just may start pushing buttons..."

What US intelligence did not know was extent of Soviet paranoia - in 1979 Andropov, head of KGB had started program
called Nuclear Rocket Attack. Was designed to look for indications that US was going to take USSR out in massive
sneak attack. Soviet agents were to watch for things like lights burning, parking lots full at State Department, Pentagon
and CIA. Late night food delivery to these places. Blood collection drives. Movements of troops, etc

Had a giant matrix and would fill in squares when received intelligence . Idea was once matrix filled in US would attack

Over 3 Soviet leaders (Brezhnev, Chernenko, Andropov) kept filling in the squares

In fall 1983 things came to head - first shoot down of KAL 007 which strayed over Soviet territory, then US took out
pro Soviet communist regime on island of Grenada. At same time ABLE ARCHER 83 command post exercise was under way

ABLE ARCHER was war game which simulated attack by Soviets against western Europe leading up to use of nuclear weapons. Soviets believed was cover for attack - made even more plausible by having Reagan (withdrawn at last minute),
Thatcher play part in it.

Into this mix Soviet early warning satellite detected launch of US missiles - officer on duty Stanilaus Petrov (who recently
died) evaluated it as false and reset the system rather than send up the chain and trigger WW 3 .

later found to be sun light reflecting off high altitude clouds

US intelligence detected increasing Soviet anxiety and preparations for war.

After this Reagan administration dialed it back

Problem is FAT BOY has very limited frame of reference - being told he and family are living gods and can do no wrong
and surrounded by Yes men (to do otherwise id death) telling him is perfect

In this environment Fat Boy may overstep - indeed North Korea has history of bizarre actions against South and US
ie USS Pueblo, attacks on South and its leadership (several assassinations against South Korea leadership) bombing
airline prior to 1988 Olympics - South Korea is to host 2018 winter games

Missteps by Fat Boy are possibility leading to Trump taking action against North

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I don't worship him at all, I am comfortable with him in charge because he's proven himself competent to handle any situation that arises.

He's not "in charge", either.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

He's not "in charge", either.

Then why do Democrats have their panties in a bunch over nothing?

You can all relax now since he's not in charge.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I AGREE ..
UNLIKE that LAST INFILTRATOR who wasn't fit to BE American,just a commie,Jihadist, THIS president has the SKILLS and intelligence to let THE PENTAGON kill people so CIVILIANS can't screw up missions any more, or OUT RIGHT MURDER their own military for SHIA political enemies..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Then why do Democrats have their panties in a bunch over nothing?

The two party system exists for the same reason Korea is divided.

Divide and conquer over there, divide and rule back home.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Where did you learn your history? Korea was divided by the allies post WWII. Like a hundred other conquered places, they just drew a line and called it north and south. You think Koreans were alright with that? Would you be?

Yes. As I said the Korean war started when North Koreans started to move south.

But you already know this and are just trying to rewrite history. You also know why "divide and conquer" principle exists, too.

Yes I know this. It does not in anyway conflict with what I said. I am rewriting nothing, your just wrong in your assumption of what my statements mean.

But would scream bloody hell if some foreign nation did that to your country.

Why not just ask South Korea which way they would rather live? I don't see anyone trying to escape to North Korea.

The hypocrisy and dual standard in your posting are glaring.

Please point to the statement that is hypocritical and or dual standard. I don't know you, you don't know me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think Kim is slowly realizing that the same loud threats he's used before aren't working like they used to and that Trump might actually be crazy enough to pull the trigger....may just be slowing down his roll a bit.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Maybe Rocketman should have thought of what he was doing when he tortured Otto Warmbier.

Maybe US should think what they are doing before invading another puny country. After all they haven't won one recently. Why not stupid up and try, try again?

The only thing worse than comparative blindness, is being stupid enough to respond to it and bring the warmonger rhetoric to the recent post page, again...

... my bad

I think if things did (hopefully not) turn into a shooting war, the last thing we would do is invade. Not minimizing the talk of strikes etc. But I've heard discussions of everything except an actual invasion.

We already invaded and occupy Korea.

The south koreans wanted us there. the U S stayed at their request. it sonly a invasion if you stay there un invited.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

So, you think he's just going to stop developing nuclear weapons?
That would be awesome.
edit on 9/28/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
I think Kim is slowly realizing that the same loud threats he's used before aren't working like they used to

How did they work before?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why does every idiot, including yourself, immediately go towards nukes? When has that been mentioned by anyone? Oh, never! No one, other than NK, has ever mentioned the use of nukes. But if it's the narrative you'd like to chase yo feed your bias, it shows and it's pathetic.

That doesn't matter. In modern times like now, once anyone uses one it's on for using nukes. That's why. It's not like in the past where it's new and nobody else has them. Multiple countries have nukes now and they're way more powerful than ever and there are lots of them all ready to go.

That's a string of firecrackers that never needs to be lit that's why.

You think anyone is nuking another nuke capable country without some serious sh*t going down??? That kind of massive genocide so quickly that it reaches mythical levels. Like God's punishing the earth in a single day. That is basically what all legends are made to represent. Destruction and judgement by Gods, or Aliens or Mankind and it's evil nature.

It wouldn't surprise me if we've been here before as a species sometimes.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Maybe Rocketman should have thought of what he was doing when he tortured Otto Warmbier.

Maybe US should think what they are doing before invading another puny country. After all they haven't won one recently. Why not stupid up and try, try again?

The only thing worse than comparative blindness, is being stupid enough to respond to it and bring the warmonger rhetoric to the recent post page, again...

... my bad

I think if things did (hopefully not) turn into a shooting war, the last thing we would do is invade. Not minimizing the talk of strikes etc. But I've heard discussions of everything except an actual invasion.

The south koreans wanted us there. the U S stayed at their request. it sonly a invasion if you stay there un invited.

The country was divided to maintain a military presence (toehold) on the Asian continent. When those in the north tried to repatriate the southern half, the occupiers cried foul and came occupying to the 'rescue'.

Everything began with western meddling in their country, dividing it after WWII. The division created the crisis.

As intended.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

... my bad

The country was divided to maintain a military presence (toehold) on the Asian continent. When those in the north tried to repatriate the southern half, the occupiers cried foul and came occupying to the 'rescue'.

Everything began with western meddling in their country, dividing it after WWII. The division created the crisis.

As intended.

No they stayed to keep the chinese/russians from killing everyone off to take the land for themselves. It was EASTERN interferrence too. The japanese took it first from the chinese.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

... my bad

As intended.

No they stayed to keep the chinese/russians from killing everyone off to take the land for themselves. It was EASTERN interferrence too. The japanese took it first from the chinese.

The Japanese left a power vacuum in Korea after WWII, which the west exploited , 'jumping in' to take 'charge' the way the French did in Indochina (Vietnam). This was specifically to contain and isolate China and Russia, post WWII. Korea was specifically a challenge to China (the real object). US also wanted to influence China internally thru Chang Kai Shek, but that 'revolution' lost to Mao Tse Tung.

Like I said, re read history.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well it was Stalin's soviet army who pushed the Japanese forces out of North Korea in 1945 and established a communist military government there. A deal was reached with the US forces who'd pushed into the south at Incheon and Korea was divided into north & south at the 38th parallel.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

He doesn't have to figure out Trump. Trump is an idiot.

NK is paying much closet attention to US military assets surrounding their country.

Kim is an idiot, he starves his people while building ICBMs. If his perception of Trump is that he Is an idiot, rest easier; who is more likely to shoot you, an intellectual with a gun or an "idiot" with a gun? Don't know the answer? Neither does Fat boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join