It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini in a Photobooth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I went to get some passport photos made today. ... Turned into a pretty cool (and quite unexpected) spiritual experience.

So there's this 'girl' taking my photo. The small talk is pretty normal during 'the process' and then turns slightly towards religion. So ... I pushed my aura onto her (I'm sitting here chuckling ... thinking about this as I'm typing along ... hoping Flyingclaydisk will stumble across this OP and make a comment for some strange reason). She starts babbling away (this is normal with guys I've done this to in the past) and finally I have to tell her to stop talking so I can finish conveying what I want her to hear.

She looked a bit startled (most of us would be embarrassed if a total stranger told us to hush for a sec and we realized we were going on 90 mph at the mouth), but she shut up and I closed the loop on her. She's standing there. The spirit of God is with us. And she blurts, "I'm tingling all over!!"

I probably should have hung around a bit longer than I did, but I had places to be and things to do. She tells me, "You should come around here more often." And I split.

Thing is: I never experienced this with a female before. Not my wife. Not my daughter. I honestly didn't _believe_ it was possible for a female to experience what was shared. I learned something today. And that's a good thing. In two ways.

Cheers!!

edit on 2692017 by Snarl because: Titling Advice ... rawr

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I Can't Think Of A Good Thread Title For This One

'Snarl gives girl Kundalini in photobooth'

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I Can't Think Of A Good Thread Title For This One

'Snarl gives girl Kundalini in photobooth'

Woo ... I guess I asked for that ... didn't I? LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How did you "push your aura" onto her? What do you mean by that?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

It's near impossible to explain. If I tried, it would be like saying that I'm going to force my will upon you without saying a word. I'm just going to concentrate on making you do something.

But it's not like that. But it is.

You've got this bubble around you. I guess from what I learned today, some girls have it too. When you become aware of it, you can kind of expand it. But it doesn't expand. But it sort of does. And you can envelop someone with it. And when that happens ... so does the magic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Okay, you mentioned kundalini. How does kundalini relate. Could be an interesting thread but kundalini vs aura??? which is the only thing mentioned with no connection between the two.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Okay, you mentioned kundalini.

I'm just having fun enjoying with what small pleasures this life affords. Go along and get along ...

Don'tcha just love Sublimecraft? One of my most favored folks on these boards. I never knew I liked Aussies (and Nautical folk) so much until I signed up for an ATS account.

Cheers!!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Don't be a weenie
Awaken your kundalini

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I know what you are talking about, just not the words you use I guess..

Its similar to "contact high."

"mood"
"presence"
"energy?"

Anyway, thats one use I guess?

Or you can Imagine new ways of knowing.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
She was obviously aroused by your machoness when you told her to be quiet. That tingling wasn't kundalini, you're just a total stud muffin.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Well, with all due respect, I'm here, but honestly I'm not sure what I can contribute of value (comment wise) to your experience.

It sounds like it was interesting.

I've had a couple connections like that in the past. In retrospect I think those moments were driven more by the moment, the atmosphere and the timing than they were on a spiritual level. One of them I still question though.

P.S. Sorry, I wasn't of much help.

edit on 9/26/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Okay, you mentioned kundalini.

I'm just having fun enjoying with what small pleasures this life affords. Go along and get along ...

Don'tcha just love Sublimecraft? One of my most favored folks on these boards. I never knew I liked Aussies (and Nautical folk) so much until I signed up for an ATS account.

Cheers!!

Okay, I give up. As one who is very literal, I didn't get it. I can see the connection sorta as one who has had a kundalini experience and can see aura...but whatever.

Yes, love subliminecraft and a lot of people here... edit followed statement was wrong person

Please forgive my lack of ability to see a broader perspective.
edit on 26-9-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I understand why this thread is under "Religion, Faith and Theology."
It certainly shows a lot of "faith" in your abilities, but the total misuse of the word Kundalini ruins the whole show.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Seriously? Did no one teach you about the birds and the bees?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Okay, you mentioned kundalini. How does kundalini relate. Could be an interesting thread but kundalini vs aura??? which is the only thing mentioned with no connection between the two.

Because You asked:

www.aetherius.org...
www.3ho.org...
www.spiritvoyage.com...

and "Yes" on the connection. It makes 'interacting' less troublesome because You can see that person's Aura prior to making contact. Then You can also 'repel' folks that are of a 'lower vibration' or You don't even want to fiddle with them...

This connection and a few others are much easier to connect if One's Pineal Gland gets 'de-calcified' ...

namaste
Stay Hydrated...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It could be the fact that you are just now able to expand your energy/aura/kundalini experiences to others in a wider field, so to speak, rather than one particular person being the catalyst. And, not everyone will acknowledge or understand it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This sounds sort of creepy... pushing yourself (your aura) on a girl? What are the rules of consent here?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Do you mean he should have written chi because the feeling was vibrational and not heat related as Kundalini?

Both chi and Kundalini are energetic manipulations. And he clearly manipulated the energetic state of her body. Majority of people do this without knowing anything about how it is manifested and if there are ways to increase the strength of the manipulation.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Ask within before doing it. If no positive answer know that you might screw up karma wise if you do it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: VegHead
Ask within

I think that is an excellent point of view.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join