It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Comey Was ‘Under Pressure’ From Rudy Giuliani To Re-Open Email Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hillary continues the rampage with yet another "infomercial".

Today's was on the Charlie Rose show (PBS).

Her latest "campaign speech" was about how FBI Director James Comey was somehow pressured by Rudy Giuliani to re-open the email case against her.

This one shows desperation and is probably a weak and sick response to her trusted aide Huma's Husband Anthony Weiner being sentenced to prison the other day.

Like nobody would notice either.

A sick wack-o and she will be running for President again in 2020. Watch for it.

And she will be busy during the 2018 campaigns too.

Very dangerous.

The same "interview" show has her hoping Trump Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists (as in a comparison to Russia's Putin).

Wild.

Hillary Clinton: Comey Was ‘Under Pressure’ From Rudy Giuliani To Re-Open Email Probe

Hillary Clinton has a new theory for why former FBI Director James Comey re-opened an investigation into her emails just before the presidential election.

“He was under pressure from Rudy Giuliani, others, both former and current FBI officials,” Clinton said in an interview with Charlie Rose on Monday.

Since losing the election to Trump, Clinton has railed against Comey over his Oct. 28 decision to re-open the email probe. The decision was made after FBI agents discovered some of Clinton’s emails on a computer shared by her aide, Huma Abedin, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

Bonus
Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: ‘Hopefully He Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists’

Hillary Clinton said Monday on Bloomberg News that President Donald Trump has "tendencies toward authoritarianism," adding that she hopes he has not "ordered the killing of people and journalists" as Russian President Vladimir Putin has been accused of doing.

During a conversation with Charlie Rose, she compared Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose relationship with Trump has particularly drawn scrutiny from Democrats and the media. Clinton discussed her ideas on Trump's view of democracy, saying she "hopes" the president is not exactly like Putin in every way.

"I don’t think he really values democracy, Charlie," Clinton said.

edit on Sep-26-2017 by xuenchen because: emailforkneedown

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We can't get away from this twisted, psychotic old bat, can we?
She is suffering from some incredible delusions.
Let her run again in 2020.....the result will be the same or worse for her.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They must have found better performance enhancing drugs (roids, nootropics & speed) for her for her to be on the march like this lately.
edit on 26-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

God, No, please! The majority of the world has had enough of Hillary! What I want to know is what is really going on behind the scenes? Why is Hillary being created as this incredible evil spokesperson? She really will be too old to connect with a majority in 2020!

I keep searching for some sanity within congress or senate to step up and show real leadership...and fall asleep. Is it possible that Donald is exactly what the government wanted and wants, because they have scape goats! The truth being that they really have no real clue on how to fix the mess they have made and are simply biding time for a miracle?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I despise hillary and even though i didnt vote for trump , im glad she didnt win. However you appear to be obsessed with that so called women .

Surely the left couldnt be that stupid to run her again after she lost against a men that could have been amd should have been beat beaten by a potatoe.

edit on 07930America/ChicagoTue, 26 Sep 2017 19:07:43 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That vile screeching harpy will never see the defendants chair. So why is she still rampantly complaining? Oh yea, to sell her book which holds more value as warmth than education or insight.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
She isn’t the brightest crayon in the box that’s for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I despise hillary and even though i didnt vote for trump , im glad she didnt win. However you appear to be obsessed with that so called women .

Surely the left couldnt be that stupid to run her again after she lost against a men that could have been amd should have been beat beaten by a potatoe.

I think they certainly could be "that stupid".

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: interupt42

I think they certainly could be "that stupid".

Hillary is the lefts current MVP. They just can’t accept reality...lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what if it is true? What if Rudy G was going to have the story leaked regardless of what Comey did?

All this hate is a deflection from the accusation being made. If accurate, then its significant.

But whatever. Y'all don't seem to listen or care, only distort deflect and compete with each other's insult

Enjoy yourselves.
edit on 26-9-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe RUDY G. can persuade Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the crimes of the Clinton/Lynch/Comey/Rice/Powers clan?

Sessions was hesitant to commit to this, when asked about it today on the Hannity radio show. (IMO, Sessions still has a lot of "swamp" in him.)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It doesn't matter.

Hillary is campaigning.

Watch for the "announcements" after 2018.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe RUDY G. can persuade Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the crimes of the Clinton/Lynch/Comey/Rice/Powers clan?

Sessions was hesitant to commit to this, when asked about it today on the Hannity radio show. (IMO, Sessions still has a lot of "swamp" in him.)

Yeah, that pissed me off too but why leak anything.

I want a nice Christmas present come dec.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Her behavior lately reminds me of Meryl Streep's character in the movie 'Fatal Attraction'.
A desperate inability to accept reality.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Anyone else find it funny how she makes the comment on Trump ordering the deaths of journalists?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState
Anyone else find it funny how she makes the comment on Trump ordering the deaths of journalists?

The worst demons are the ones you see when you look in the mirror...

new topics

top topics

join