It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iam that iam no friend to this world

page: 1
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have known where I stand in regards to the world man has created for
himself ( actually a world created by the elite for themselves only) for a
long long time. It is rigid, unforgiving and ultimatly ungodly and purely
full of evil. Now with nothing left to protect or love. I come against
those who have committed acts of war on those I love first and even
myself. To the members of ATS and all lurkers. Watch and learn how
to deal with wickedness peacefully, when you're really pissed.






posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Do you take one knee, or two knees, when you pray?



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Two knees to pray no matter what I have to say.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We're all just meat popsicles.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

96% of people on the earth want the same thing. The remaining 4% are the sociopaths and they gravitate to "leadership".

.
edit on 26-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
We're all just meat popsicles.


Lick me, and I'll kill ya!



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

And I intend with malice to be with holding of detail, bitter in the belly of
the elite.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MisterSpock
We're all just meat popsicles.


Lick me, and I'll kill ya!


Someone after my own heart.
edit on Rpm92617v47201700000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MisterSpock
We're all just meat popsicles.


Lick me, and I'll kill ya!


Someone after my own heart.


That was an often-repeated line from a movie when I was a kid. I think the movie was called stripes.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust




posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well we both know that what is coming.

Regards.
Conce.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh my God! haven't seen that in decades.
Thank you thank you thank you!



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Human popsicle?

youtu.be...
edit on 9-26-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I take it the message was a bit dark for my compadre.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Personally, I like Children of the Grave more.

Stay safe out there.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

You're a good man Wake despite our differences i know this.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Thanks, the feeling is mutual!




posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

if you are sad, just think of the shower scene. Lots of gratuitous boobage, with soap.
Which was very necessary for an 'R' movie in the 80's.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I performed this thread as a trap actually. Not intended
for the likes of you my good man.



posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MisterSpock
We're all just meat popsicles.


Lick me, and I'll kill ya!


Someone after my own heart.


That was an often-repeated line from a movie when I was a kid. I think the movie was called stripes.


I heard it in the fifth element.







 
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join