It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza pyramids - Transport of Granite and Limestone solved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Certainly evidence located regarding the Spinx suggestive of creation at an earlier period.

Fact is TPTB are hiding whats below a significant percentage of those structures.

Don't know about the hall of records and evidence of Atlantis but there may well be evidence of an ancient antediluvian civilisation that existed before our current notion of Egyptian times.

Might kind of turnover our current conventional notion regarding history and religion all the same hence the ambivalence that surrounds any major excavations in the area to this day.

Of you had ever been to Egypt you would know the pyramid and the sphinx were done at the same time. And part of the stones they removed areally in the pyramid. So on other words ywpur wrong evidence suggests it wasn't made much earlier. However it's location did lead to water erosion because the Egyptians themselves caused it creating a quarry.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Have any proof of this? Until you do I think I'll go with the people that spend their lives digging for evidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdumakatedSimple math can tell you how many stones are used...

Actually, that only works when you make very simplistic - and proven erroneous - assumptions.

originally posted by: EdumakatedWhether it is 2.3 million or even 1.5 million, it is a lot blocks to move that weigh between 2.5 to 15 tons.

The only answer I can think of is that it may have actually took hundreds of years to build them. They think the Great Wall took almost 2,000 years to complete.

The Red Pyramid, which is only slightly smaller than the GP, was built in 20 years. Some of the stones are were "date stamped" by the Ancient Egyptians.

Personal incredulity carries no weight in any argument.

Harte

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Harte I'm personally incredulous of the incredulity of the incredulous one who said that.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: EdumakatedSimple math can tell you how many stones are used...

Actually, that only works when you make very simplistic - and proven erroneous - assumptions.

originally posted by: EdumakatedWhether it is 2.3 million or even 1.5 million, it is a lot blocks to move that weigh between 2.5 to 15 tons.

The only answer I can think of is that it may have actually took hundreds of years to build them. They think the Great Wall took almost 2,000 years to complete.

The Red Pyramid, which is only slightly smaller than the GP, was built in 20 years. Some of the stones are were "date stamped" by the Ancient Egyptians.

Harte

Again, simple math tells you the estimate to complete is wrong OR they had access to tech or processes that we cannot explain.

Show me the math behind how many blocks could be placed and moved to complete a structure of that size in such a short timeframe.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join