It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bravery and courage I have will live on forever

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's times like this that make me reflect on my life and the impact I have on others.

The only impact you should be having on people's lives is with their faces.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I like you, you like me?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I like you, you like me?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That's pretty much how we ended up with Gunther.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd like to suggest a moment of silence for our dear comrade DB,...as he goes under the brutish Amazon biatch's drill today.

Makes it easier to hear his screams.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: mamabeth
And teach her how to make your sammies just the way you like them.

Wow, look at you Mamabeth! Your learning. This is really impressive considering your gender's reduced thinking capacity. Soon you can move off of Velcro sneakers and actually tie your shows. Yay!

How do you tie a show?

Clearly you must be a female . Therefore you lack the capability to comprehend meanings based on context.

You must seek the assistant of a male immediately. He will help you understand that Sir Baby eating devil worshiping Augustus meant tie your shoe not shows.

However, I don't blame you, just your inferior anatomy. You did rather well in writing your question , so kudos for your husband who has properly trained you.

Im a man you daft sod not a wimmin!

And Aug cheated and edited his post

edit on 29-9-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Augustus cheated on me...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you.

I plan to treat this with all the maturity and dignity that I can muster.

Gentlemen's Flask filled?. . . . . . . . . . check
Adult diaper on?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Taking all the good drugs pre-op?. . . . check
Making America Great Again?. . . . . . . check

Getting suitable conversation notes when speaking to a female dentist? (penis tattoos)
. . . check

Chronicling my most terrifying moments on a public internet forum?
. . . check

Having baggies of red jello so when I'm alone I can scream and squeeze the contents all over the operating room?
. . . check

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Adult diaper on?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . check

Sounds like you're 'Good To Go'

Godspeed.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: mamabeth

bar wenches serve drinks for the menfolk.

In this culture, we have to make sure we get titles right!

Bar wenches,man you have a death wish don't ya?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wow, look at you Mamabeth! Your learning. This is really impressive considering your gender's reduced thinking capacity. Soon you can move off of Velcro sneakers and actually tie your shows. Yay!

How do you tie a show?

Clearly you must be a female . Therefore you lack the capability to comprehend meanings based on context.

You must seek the assistant of a male immediately. He will help you understand that Sir Baby eating devil worshiping Augustus meant tie your shoe not shows.

However, I don't blame you, just your inferior anatomy. You did rather well in writing your question , so kudos for your husband who has properly trained you.

My sincere apologize for assuming you were such a lower form of species. However, In that case clearly you had a moment of weakness and loss of thought.

There must have been a women near you when you made that comment. Hence you purposely dropped your IQ in order to be able to communicate with her at a lower level.

Males often do this to demonstrate that they can relate with frivolous irrelevant wimmin thoughts.

Aug must have done the same, its the only time we superior Men make mistakes.
edit on 55930America/ChicagoFri, 29 Sep 2017 10:55:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

How do you tie a show?

My sincere apologize for assuming you were such a lower form of species. However, In that case clearly you had a moment of weakness and loss of thought.

There must have been a women near you when you made that comment. Hence you purposely dropped your IQ in order to be able to communicate with her at a lower level.

Males often do this to demonstrate that they can relate with frivolous irrelevant wimmin thoughts.

I was sitting on the loo flicking through an old Playboy actually...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

How do you tie a show?

I was sitting on the loo flicking through an old Playboy actually...

The mere image of a women can certainly do such a thing. See its science based backed up with scientific proof.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The boys are playing unsupervised.

How cute.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

How do you tie a show?

I have to ask this...does your knuckles hurt from being dragged so much? We women want to know!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
The boys are playing unsupervised.

How cute.

Finally,someone posting with some common sense!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's been over an hour since he last checked in. I sincerely hope he was not put to sleep. He may be getting the secret sex change. It's when they replace his brain with that of a cat. Instant woman.

It'll be easy to spot in his (or her) next post. The lower IQ will jump off the screen at us.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I had to take a ritual bath and be anointed with oils from the gods before I meet my destiny.

And I was on the potty.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It's been over an hour since he last checked in. I sincerely hope he was not put to sleep. He may be getting the secret sex change. It's when they replace his brain with that of a cat. Instant woman.

It'll be easy to spot in his (or her) next post. The lower IQ will jump off the screen at us.

And scratch our eyes out...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

And scratch our eyes out...

Hissing,don't forget that cats hiss as well as scratch your eyes out...www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My great mental acuity is still all male.

Here.

A joke.

Why don't wimmin wear watches?

Because stoves have clocks!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-pull my finger-hahahahahahahahahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join