It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could an attack occur on July 4th?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello all.

Since the 4th of July is coming up, I'm wondering if anyone has seen anything about attacks being imminent (or whatever) for this Friday. In other areas of the site (Science & Technology) a team of ATS folks have been monitoring earth equipment, things have been picking up! HAARP was just secretly kicked into overdrive-- just as it was shortly before 9/11.

Could an attack occur on the 4th?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My advise to all is to be somewhere away from large public gatherings of people on the fourth, and if possible, be outside of any large cities or other population centers.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It did strike me on that one, I mean what better days to choose to make a statment

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My prediction:

Starting around June 28, we are going to have a very severe geomagnetic storm, and HAARP will likely use that as a mask for a VERY significant broadcast regime, likely in tandem with other HAARP facilities, that we do not have monitoring assets for.

I would say by June 30/July 1, we will have very significant seismic activity, I will go out on a limb and say 5+ quakes mag 4+, at least 2 mag 5+. I believe the overall atmosphere of dread/fear/panic will continue to compound to an almost tangible degree.

We will find significant rise in incidents involving police/EMS/psych admissions, ect.

On or around July 4, we will suffer a very bad "terrorist attack" of some form, at least of the scale of WTC, probably much worse, resulting in massive casualties. I would say there may even be multiple attacks on multiple targets across the country, which will help spread the fear and panic very wide.

I believe the resulting public panic, compounded by the massive mental manipulation of HAARP will cause rioting/civil unrest on a large scale, which will allow martial law to be declared on a large scale in most large cities.

At this point, I believe within 24-48 hours, we may well see the implimentation of the FEMA protocols... and due to the overwhelming public panic, there will likely be little if any resistance to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I live about 40 minutes from the nearest big city. Me be happy.

As to if an attack will occur, thats a probability but anytime you deal in probability, anything and everything is.....well........probable, though varying in probability.

Think that got you confused.....read this:

"I would like to live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe Contest.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   

My advise to all is to be somewhere away from large public gatherings of people on the fourth, and if possible, be outside of any large cities or other population centers.

Good Advice. Frankly I plan on staying home.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i plan on staying home, and blowing stuff up.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
i plan on staying home, and blowing stuff up.

your def. not the only one

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would like to say I would be at home BBQing with friends... however, I have a strong feeling I am going to be on call, and if something DOES happen, I might get to see it first hand...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Gosh are u guys paranoid or it just me?

I have to admit that it's kinda scary since 9/11.
I was at home watching TV and I was like "Come on! this couldnt be serious"...

I sincerely hope nothing will happen!!!
And you guys have a happy 4th of July.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
for the people who wish to be safe this fourth of july.

~ make sure you are away from big cities like stated before, this way if something does happen, you can get up on your roof and watch the action.

~ next, if there is a chem-bio attack in your area, make sure you are NOT downwind from the point of origin, then proceed to open all windows and watch football.

~ also, when handling bullfrogs and m-80s, make sure the lube doesn't get on the fuse.

~ try a few of those Zen meditation techniques to ward off the effects of HAARP, paranoia and tension, i've noticed on a serious note, that this actually can calm you down, and after about half hour of meditation and chillin out, you'll feel a lot better, unless you're like me and simply don't give a damn.

~ finally, in order to enjoy the fourth of july safely, make a pill box out of empty cereal boxes and soda cans, and stock up on a giant cache of weapons grade roman candles. then instruct everyone else in your hood to do the same, and have fun. trust me, it is fun. add some card board and other things to your forts. lol.

i don't think anything will happen, but there is a possibility nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Watch out for Mossad goons, dressed as stereotypical Al Qaeda terrorists, near unmarked white vans on the approaches to major bridges.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
especially fords, i've noticed that those are used most frequently by terror groups, and that

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

has been the greatest tool in preventing terror here at home. i mean, you can't exactly blow up the sears terror when your ride has broken down in the middle of some not often mentioned place like wyoming.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Just a suggestion.

Oh yeah. I'm gonna be away alright. Back to visit the families. So far back in the boonies, when the recession hit in the 30s nobody there knew it because life never changed. If they get to me, they'll have to come through an army of good ole boys with 4X4s and shotguns. Wonder if any Arabs have ever heard Dueling Banjos , redneck version?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why this year and not last?
The only reason for an attack on the US would be if Bush wanted to invade Iran.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Lexus Panther]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
and we're likely to see the threat level get kicked up a notch (not that anyone would pay attention to it, after all their crying Wolf anyways...).

Many holidays (including the fourth) have come and gone since 9/11 without incident....I doubt this one will be any different.

So, my idea for being at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure for the fourth is a bad idea?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to keep my wits about me, but I'll be damned if I let any goat-herder with a martyr complex dampen my enjoyment of our nations birthday! The moment you do that...you surrender to the idea that they have won....and that's just not something I'm ready to do...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
Why this year and not last?
The only reason for an attack on the US would be if Bush wanted to invade Iran.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Lexus Panther]

DING DING DING!!!!!!

By Jove, I think hes got it!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
anything happenin yet ? mabe that angolan 727 will turn up with bin-laden at the controls

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm sorry, but I'm going to keep my wits about me, but I'll be damned if I let any goat-herder with a martyr complex dampen my enjoyment of our nations birthday!

Hey, I own a goat...just bought him last night...

Don't have a martyr complex though, but I am sure that I will be very intoxicated and blowing up many a firework, come Friday night.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Now THAT's an American Holiday!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join