It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaldBassist

originally posted by: rickymouse
How did we only get a choice of those two Candidates for president. There is something wrong with our political system today. I think a lot of Trumps changes are necessary, but he should not be allowed to say anything on Twitter and someone should be overseeing his speeches. Hillary should not even be allowed to speak anymore. She has sour grapes and cannot accept she was the reason for her loss.

Quit injecting reason into this blind partisan controlled opposition...
The 2016 election, Trumps tweeting and Hillary's craziness are a new low for American politics... how low can we go???

Did someone take your blinders off or something? Maybe you should go eat some pizza or Salmon, it will help to keep you doped up. Of course the foods I mentioned are totally different, utilizing different doping chemistry. You can compare it to Democratic and Republican candidates, both use different techniques, but both parties are equally corrupt.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

How did we only get a choice of those two Candidates for president. There is something wrong with our political system today. I think a lot of Trumps changes are necessary, but he should not be allowed to say anything on Twitter and someone should be overseeing his speeches. Hillary should not even be allowed to speak anymore. She has sour grapes and cannot accept she was the reason for her loss.

Good question, how were there only two choices? Time to ask those types of questions.

We get to pick from only the best deceivers in the primaries, and then we have to vote for the one who is less likely to negatively effect us personally in the election. We have the right to vote for the lesser of two evils. The system is by far not right. We do not have freedom of voting for the president, we just have the choice of who tptb put in front of us.

The power that be should be people power.

I am old enough to remember when there was more power to the people. We never had complete control, we were conditioned all along, but at least people weren't arguing or taking sides in politics so bad as today. No use getting fired up over politics, they never change anything anyway that benefits the common person in society,

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
the thing that hit me most in the infoveiw was when mrs.clinton referred 2 time the words black athletes. why does nobody have a problem with that? it is 21st century not 1960. if trump referred to these african american players in this manner the people of this country would be raising hell and rightfully so, but she says it twice and no one bats an eye? this woman is a true racist and nobody seems to understand it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Good question, how were there only two choices? Time to ask those types of questions.

We get to pick from only the best deceivers in the primaries, and then we have to vote for the one who is less likely to negatively effect us personally in the election. We have the right to vote for the lesser of two evils. The system is by far not right. We do not have freedom of voting for the president, we just have the choice of who tptb put in front of us.

The power that be should be people power.

I am old enough to remember when there was more power to the people. We never had complete control, we were conditioned all along, but at least people weren't arguing or taking sides in politics so bad as today. No use getting fired up over politics, they never change anything anyway that benefits the common person in society,

Not unless a lot of fight and protest goes into getting what you want, then sometimes things do change for the betterment of the common person.
edit on 19CDT11America/Chicago058111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It sounds to me that she is putting on a facade. Anybody that knows how to read knows they aren't protesting the anthem. They aren't even really protesting. Simply bringing awareness to an issue that bothers them. I really don't even know if what happened on Sunday was about what Kaepernick was kneeling about. I think it more so about giving the finger to Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: xuenchen

Your headline is absolutely misleading.

Maybe it's a metaphor.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The article author points out the general hypocrisies like Haiti for example.

Not sure where to start with your never ending nonsense, but maybe I will point out that Puerto Rico is part of the United States, Haiti is not?

Trump had like a gazillion tweets about football while people in Puerto Rico are dying at hospitals for lack of water, power and food.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The point was Hillary's BS.

You missed the point.

That's a problem.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Its baffling she's even talking about this.

Hillary's track record for racist remarks and other s#t isnt that hard to find.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Not hard to find at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Yes. One of many. Her black face costume should of done her in though.

edit on 27-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If you say so. I just don't see the point in being so obsessed with a political has-been. Especially one that acts like such an attention whore.

Isn't that kind of what you are doing here, pissing all over the OP for making a thread you don't like?
Just tell me who has the gun your head making you participate in this thread, and I'll get one of the Internet tough guys to beat them up for you.

I got seconds on that PM me on where to send money.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Pretty sad when Hillary Clinton appears to be more concerned with PR than Donald Trump is.

She lost, get over it.

The only concern Clinton has is Clinton herself.

The only person that needs to get over anything is CLINTON.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe she's had a screw loose since Bill got blown away (subtle sexual innuendo there) but maybe she's gone dotard, or both. I don't like her cringeworthy smugness or her blatant efficacy.

BTW you lost the bet.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

FEMA was already there during Maria.

They were there right after Irma.

And the ships that Clinton referenced?

Funny!
Hillary the "policy shark"....more like...dogfish...

You actually believe that obvious lie from unhinged Hillary who claims that she called up FEMA and had Navy ships sent to Puerto Rico ?

Seriously ? Surely, you are just kidding.

How about reality, as stated by the Puerto Rico Governor:

"Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello praised President Trump for his rapid response to Hurricane Maria, adding that the American island is still struggling to recover from “the biggest catastrophe in modern history for Puerto Rico,” according to Politico.

Gov. Rossello and other officials lauded President Trump and the Federal government for having a comprehensive relief plan in place before the storm hit. The American island of Puerto Rico has long been neglected by the Federal government.

Resident Commission Jenniffer Gonzalez, Puerto Rico’s non-voting congressional representative, explained that President Trump’s response is a welcome change from previous administrations “This is the first time we get this type of federal coordination,” she added.

Puerto Rico’s main port opened Saturday allowing 11 ships stocked full of federal aid to dock. The ships delivered 23,000 cots, 1.6 million gallons of water, food, and generators. Many more ships are scheduled to arrive over the next few days. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) officials arrived with the ships and brought satellite phones to all of the island’s towns and cities. Many municipalities are still without power, fresh water, or lines to the outside world.

Reality.

Not Hillary's demented fantasy.

edit on 28-9-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join