It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: network dude

How good of Brandon to offer us his opinion on all this as well!

Next?

As an officer, Brandon seems to have stepped up in his life to tackle what matters to 'the cause', more than I, so yes, I think his opinion and experience, regarding 'taking a knee' and the flag/anthem holds more weight than my opinion ever could.

... and thank you for giving your opinion on Brandon's opinion.

The point is these are opinions, just like every player who stands or takes a knee, just like Trump, just like all of us here.

Opinions are mercurial. Opinions change. Opinions are subject to emotional manipulation.

One opinion is not any better or worse than another unless it is based on facts.

Facts are that bending a knee is not helping anyone one and being patriotic of the America flag and Anthem does not make anyone racist. Agree?

Edit add: as far as 'Hillary getting her stride and not being nice....hahaha....that woman has always been quite nasty mean. Yes, that is my opinion. I will agree that she does seem to have been removing her nice mask more often.

edit on 9 26 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

How good of Brandon to offer us his opinion on all this as well!

Next?

As an officer, Brandon seems to have stepped up in his life to tackle what matters to 'the cause', more than I, so yes, I think his opinion and experience, regarding 'taking a knee' and the flag/anthem holds more weight than my opinion ever could.

... and thank you for giving your opinion on Brandon's opinion.

The point is these are opinions, just like every player who stands or takes a knee, just like Trump, just like all of us here.

Opinions are mercurial. Opinions change. Opinions are subject to emotional manipulation.

One opinion is not any better or worse than another unless it is based on facts.

Facts are that bending a knee is not helping anyone one and being patriotic of the America flag and Anthem does not make anyone racist. Agree?

No, those are opinions.

The fact is that the demonstrations have refocused attention on the problem not just of injustice directed at Black Americans, but further, demonstrated that Americans have the right to show their patriotism in whatever way they choose rather than have it dictated to them by the President or anyone else.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hmm...amazing! Your fact 'above' sounds like pure opinion to me as well. Imagine that?

Edit add: of course that is just my opinion!
Also, starred your post below!
edit on 9 26 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As far as Hillary goes ... she's still a politician, and in my book that makes her a pathological liar.

However, I really didn't understand when so many Trump supporters were gee-hawing about how anything Trump says pisses off liberals so much, to the extent that, many claimed they voted for him simply because he pisses the right people off.

I understand now. I think these over-the-top foaming-at-the-mouth reactions to the old lady in the pantsuit are just HILLARY-ous.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hmm...amazing! Your fact 'above' sounds like pure opinion to me as well. Imagine that?

Well, I can't speak to your reasoning abilities but ... the facts are plain:

The actions of kneeling/linking arms/etc. has drawn attention to the players complaints about racial injustice. Can you dispute that?

Multiple people across the country look at what these players did with pride, rather than merely bleating out the same old "my country right or wrong" schtick and praising the Flag and the Anthem over American citizens that these things represent.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Trouble is, the government was already doing all that.

Hillary is guilty of "Fame Jumping".

She can't win for losing.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Police should just play the National Anthem when they want to apprehend a perp! I mean they will drop to their knees right?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The actions of kneeling/linking arms/etc. has drawn attention to the players complaints about racial injustice. Can you dispute that?

Multiple people across the country look at what these players did with pride, rather than merely bleating out the same old "my country right or wrong" schtick and praising the Flag and the Anthem over American citizens that these things represent.

Actually, I never even took any real notice...nor seemingly the MSM until Trump made his infamous tweet. Go figure. Guess those taking a knee should thank him for making this a national concern, eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Actually, I never even took any real notice...nor seemingly the MSM until Trump made his infamous tweet. Go figure. Guess those taking a knee should thank him for making this a national concern, eh?

Should they? LOL. Perhaps. Bad press is still press I guess.

The only thing Trump has really done is a) stoked what is left of his dwindling base and b) further diminished himself in the eyes of many Americans ... and the world.

Yep, those are opinions.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It isn't "obsessed". She put herself into the news cycle.

She is the one who called FEMA and had them make the navy send USNS Mercy and the USNS Comfort.

I sure hope you are not that gullible and just being sarcastic....

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trouble is, the government was already doing all that.

Hillary is guilty of "Fame Jumping".

She can't win for losing.

Nope. The specific actions she called for in her tweet didn't happen for two days after the tweet.

And as far as "fame jumping" goes ... thank you for doing your part to keep her name on the fingertips of ATS!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Police should just play the National Anthem when they want to apprehend a perp! I mean they will drop to their knees right?

BwaaaHaHaHa

A new chapter in the training manuals !!

Perfect.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

FEMA was already there during Maria.

They were there right after Irma.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

FEMA was already there during Maria.

They were there right after Irma.

And the ships that Clinton referenced?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

Cute clip; I didn't watch all of it as I find most Youtoob vids unconvincing.

I'm not mocking Xuenchen per se. I'm questioning a) the preposterous assertions in this thread and many others and b) responding to another poster claiming that these threads are valuable in some way other than then same BS political division that you're pointing to.

I found the full interview and watched it. Clinton is actually finding her stride. She's stopped parroting mealy-mouthed platitudes and is dealing hard and fast with what she sees Trump and others doing.

Most of all, she's not being "nice" ... and that's a step forward for her. Nice is not her forte.

She found her stride? .......

Omfg.....

I need a minute....

Okay.... please continue.....

Bwa-haha hahaha

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yep. She's dropped off that nice grandmotherly BS and is acting like the policy shark she is.

As a Trump fan, I'm sure a lot of that may be too complicated for your ideological palate.

The added benefit is that it's driving some folks BONKERS that she's talking ... Heheheh.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yep. She's dropped off that nice grandmotherly BS and is acting like the policy shark she is.

As a Trump fan, I'm sure a lot of that may be too complicated for your ideological palate.

No, I'm glad she found her stride, right after she lost the general election.

And I'm even MORE thankful she found it now so she can run again in 2020. That's all we need to secure another four years of success.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

And I'm even MORE thankful she found it now so she can run again in 2020. That's all we need to secure another four years of success.

When is that success going to start again? So far it's been nothing but failure in the Congress and tantrums in the White House ....

So much winning ... LOL.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

When is that success going to start again? So far it's been nothing but failure in the Congress and tantrums in the White House ....

So much winning ... LOL.

Success to me means something very specific but I can't spout it off in detail without revealing my identity.

But rest assured (you won't) that my stock has risen, my 401k exploded and I've been promoted twice this year already to include a 13% raise.

All because of Trump....

Sorry I can't give more details, but I knew damm well what I was voting for.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wow! You typed more than one line of text! I'm impressed xue, seems like you're making progress. You'll eventually work your way up to a paragraph then we can all celebrate together.

edit on 9/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join