It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If you say so. I just don't see the point in being so obsessed with a political has-been. Especially one that acts like such an attention whore.

It isn't "obsessed". She put herself into the news cycle.

Obsessed would be Xuen scouring the internet for stories about her actual bowel movements. That isn't what is happening. She is an idiot that keep coming out on stage to shove her foot into her own mouth.

Nonetheless...shooting the messenger is a logical error, and only demeans the person doing it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

She is the one who called FEMA and had them make the navy send USNS Mercy and the USNS Comfort.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Xuen once wrote three ATS threads about three different things Hillary discussed in the same interview. This thread may not be trashiest of his threads about her, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Xuen really does scour the internet looking for articles on her bowel movements.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If you say so. I just don't see the point in being so obsessed with a political has-been. Especially one that acts like such an attention whore.

Isn't that kind of what you are doing here, pissing all over the OP for making a thread you don't like?
Just tell me who has the gun your head making you participate in this thread, and I'll get one of the Internet tough guys to beat them up for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She is the one who called FEMA and had them make the navy send USNS Mercy and the USNS Comfort.

Whoever sends mercy and comfort to the good people of Puerto Rico right now, has their heart in the right place.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think right now that everyone who can give is giving.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OP, Hillary and many others should listen to this Brandon Tatum Live video from earlier, mainly since he can say it better than I. Enough with all of the BS!

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's the protest about? Inequality of the black community in the judicial system. If Trump is poopooing it how can it not be racist?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What? Are you SURE about that?

It's not like she has any authority to do that. As far as the government is concerned she's unemployed.

What commander of a ship would listen to that request?

It's probably closer to the truth that she talked to someone and learned what was already happening and is taking credit for "making sure" it got done.

Always the politician...

*But for her to come out and say she sent those ships is a straight up lie and I feel for anyone who believes it.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Tempter because: Addition

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I just wish she would dance off into the sunset. I even have a partner in mind for her.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How good of Brandon to offer us his opinion on all this as well!

Next?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The President of the United States has CHOSEN Twitter as his method of communicating policy. That's not on the rest of us.

I'm not sure we're supposed to be talking about threads made and the makers of same, but, come on, our current OP regularly posts hoaxes regarding Clinton and any imagined left-wing topic. Besides that, is there some rule here that I don't know about that respondents in a thread have to praise the OP or ignore known facts?

Here I thought these forums were about discussion. Someone should have told us we're supposed to suck up and eat the BS.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What commander of a ship would listen to that request?

They would have to consider the "sent from" email address.

Then look for classified material.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Xuen's crush did something? Well it looks like ATS has to know about it!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Stop kidding yourself.

Hillary is campaigning for 2018 candidates.

And watch her run (again) in 2020.

The Democrats have nobody else.

And she's fundraising like crazy.

None of this matters.

Extreme revenge is the name of her game.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Next?

As an officer, Brandon seems to have stepped up in his life to tackle what matters to 'the cause', more than I, so yes, I think his opinion and experience, regarding 'taking a knee' and the flag/anthem holds more weight than my opinion ever could.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Next?

As an officer, Brandon seems to have stepped up in his life to tackle what matters to 'the cause', more than I, so yes, I think his opinion and experience, regarding 'taking a knee' and the flag/anthem holds more weight than my opinion ever could.

... and thank you for giving your opinion on Brandon's opinion.

The point is these are opinions, just like every player who stands or takes a knee, just like Trump, just like all of us here.

Opinions are mercurial. Opinions change. Opinions are subject to emotional manipulation.

One opinion is not any better or worse than another unless it is based on facts.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Is there something wrong with Clinton "calling for" a very reasonable response from FEMA?

Your heavily political article and OP are trying to twist a simple statement into a claim that she called FEMA and issued orders to the Navy.

That's not true, and like most of these absurd claims, I believe you know it.

ETA:

Here's the "call" she was referring to in the interview:

And it turns out, it seems to have had an effect ...

Two days later, Federal Emergency Management Agency Director Brock Long announced that the Navy will soon do exactly that. The decision, disclosed in front of the White House on Tuesday afternoon, was later confirmed by the Navy. It comes after days of critics saying that the U.S. government isn’t doing enough to support hurricane relief in Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory of nearly 3.5 million people that faces months without electricity and a long rebuilding process.

Navy Cmdr. Mike Kafka, a service spokesman, said that the ship will leave within the next four days, and it will take five additional days to reach Puerto Rico. He called the move a “prudent decision in light of current conditions on ground.”

Washington Post
edit on 26-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here you go:

Mocking Foxy for her spinnings is kinda soothing but then again, this focus on hillaryous attacks corresponds with the definition of "shooting the messenger" as well. All I see is ad hom bollocks in the OP, which renders agreement on a solid critique regarding her actual talking points a rare thing to see.
Is this part of all this division as well? Eventually, possibly, probably.

#MindTheGap

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Cute clip; I didn't watch all of it as I find most Youtoob vids unconvincing.

I'm not mocking Xuenchen per se. I'm questioning a) the preposterous assertions in this thread and many others and b) responding to another poster claiming that these threads are valuable in some way other than then same BS political division that you're pointing to.

I found the full interview and watched it. Clinton is actually finding her stride. She's stopped parroting mealy-mouthed platitudes and is dealing hard and fast with what she sees Trump and others doing.

Most of all, she's not being "nice" ... and that's a step forward for her. Nice is not her forte.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join