It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: matafuchs

The MSM is making it **LOOK LIKE** Puerto Rico is getting "ignored".

I know why.

It's because PR's government has been generally Left Wing for years.

The MSM simply can't have Trump coming to the rescue after PR's financial failures.

The Feds are doing as much as possible just the same.

Is there anything that you don't chalk up to being the lefts fault?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Trump is probably her savior or she's sexually attracted to oranges. Could be both though, who the Fox knows...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This was not you a page back?

Nah, Puerto Rico. That American territory that could go up to a year without power that our American president has all but ignored

Just wanted to make sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So satisfying to watch her humiliate herself over and over again. What a loser... and now a drunk loser too by the look of that interview. Hopefully, she'll be committed or sent to rehab soon. I think only the public implosion of Tony Blair would be better than this

edit on 26/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bottom line right here

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

How's her book sales going?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This was not you a page back?

Nah, Puerto Rico. That American territory that could go up to a year without power that our American president has all but ignored

Just wanted to make sure.

It is a huge tragedy but to say Trump and the government is doing nothing is BS.

Where did I say "the government is doing nothing?"

Can you cite where I said that, please?

Donald Trump, as usual, is whining on Twitter about the NFL.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
GOLD to my ears for the midterm elections!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Why did you exclude again what you said?

"That American territory that could go up to a year without power that our American president has all but ignored "

You do know what all but ignored means right? It means the bare minimum without truly ignoring someone.

Donald Trump talks about a lot of other things in Twitter that are important but some folks just like to pick and choose.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Xuen's crush did something? Well it looks like ATS has to know about it!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trump not concerned with PR?

Just another fake news talking point being regurgitated by the usual suspects.

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly. The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government. We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico.

web.archive.org...://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/devastated-puerto-rico-needs-unprecedented-aid-says-governor/
edit on 26-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh man, looks like Hilldog really is planning to make a comeback! I almost feel bad for the Dems... she's so selfish, she's going to hijack their 2020 run, divide the party even more, and lose it, AGAIN!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know what makes me sadder...

...that Donald Trump's Twitter account is so credible that it has become "official communication" to so many people. FFS, he sits on the crapper and throws his opinion out. Just like the rest of us. The last thing I expect from DJT is deep, meaningful Tweets. Or for him to spend 160 characters laying out his plan for helping a US territory. That may be how some of you use your social media....but not everyone does (i don't)

...that people spend thread after thread harassing Xuenchen for making threads highlighting current events about Hillary. If you think him giving her bad press is that distasteful, please share some good press on her. Lord knows, there isn't any of that circulating around in plain sight. But to kill the messenger is the height of ignorance, and im ashamed to see it done without regard for standard rules of logic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Quick, deflect to Hillary! She's important for some reason!

What was it? 17 Tweets about the NFL over the past few days and none about Puerto Rico? Trump has his priorities in line.

Why would journalists want to go to Puerto Rico and report on it? They hear it's barabric conditions on the ground, no power, people might be eating each other ... far too dangerous for them. It's much easier to ignore anything they might be uncovering that might be happening in terms of helping Puerto Rico or not by actually reporting conditions on the ground in favor of assuming that Trump's Tweet stream is the only name in news these days!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's not about good or bad press about Hillary. For one, Xuen spins any news about Hillary as bad press. For two, it's the fact that she is irrelevant politically. We don't need to hear on ATS every time she has a bowl movement. The only people in the country who seem to care about her are the die hard fans (very few left) and her haters (still WAAAAY too many left) who can't just let the subject die.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, you know, Vince Foster shot himself, too

I've driven past where they found him many, many times. I wish more people would.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's not about good or bad press about Hillary. For one, Xuen spins any news about Hillary as bad press. For two, it's the fact that she is irrelevant politically. We don't need to hear on ATS every time she has a bowl movement. The only people in the country who seem to care about her are the die hard fans (very few left) and her haters (still WAAAAY too many left) who can't just let the subject die.

That is why you just scroll on by without clicking.

But if she's putting herself in the limelight, it seems just as valid as discussing Trumps tweets.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Like she helped Haiti?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If you say so. I just don't see the point in being so obsessed with a political has-been. Especially one that acts like such an attention whore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join