It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I can just imagine Trump thinking: "Wow, this whole Puerto Rico thing really has the ability to bring people together for a good cause. Time to bring out the big guns!" *Tweet tweet tweet*

Of course if one takes a slightly different view of this. I.E., social media, the MSM, the sports networks ALL abandoned the humanitarian issues and dove into the anthem spat....and those media are left dominated, one would have a hard time blaming Trump for responding/rebutting that social media.

There is a culture war and Trump articulated what 10s of millions were thinking. The racist gambit is sufficient proof that legitimate argument against Trump has been expended.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
She makes me puke in my mouth. She is a Valium induced talking point. She is so irrelevant it is incredible however so sad people are still listening to this POS.

Glad she was able to mobilize the Navy....

edit on Sepam30amf0000002017-09-26T11:30:38-05:001138 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RomeByFire

PR

Public Relations?

She needed a touch more of that in the years preceding the election.

Nah, Puerto Rico. That American territory that could go up to a year without power that our American president has all but ignored in favor of calling NFL players exercising their Consitutional rights sons' a bitches.

Hillary should've stayed home. Forever.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I can just imagine Trump thinking: "Wow, this whole Puerto Rico thing really has the ability to bring people together for a good cause. Time to bring out the big guns!" *Tweet tweet tweet*

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”
- Rahm Emmanuel

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
She makes me puke in my mouth. She is a Valium induced talking point. She is so irrelevant it is incredible however so sad people are still listening to this POS.

Glad she was able to mobilize the Navy....

Irrelevant?

#, I wish. You guys can't stop making her relevant again by each and every new thread about Hillz.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: butcherguy

PR

Public Relations?

She needed a touch more of that in the years preceding the election.

Nah, Puerto Rico. That American territory that could go up to a year without power that our American president has all but ignored in favor of calling NFL players exercising their Consitutional rights sons' a bitches.

Hillary should've stayed home. Forever.

Puerto Rico needs to vote 'Yes' to statehood.
Then they could put a Congressperson and two Senators in Washington DC. That would mean a crapload of new lobbyists could be hired.
Win/Win!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

He has ignored nothing. FEMA was mobilized on the 17th. There are troops onsite. LOTS of aid. The issue is that this is an island that suddenly has no infrastructure because of the storm. Many of those who live there are in 3rd world conditions or off the grid. 1000's are already in the US for care.

It is a huge tragedy but to say Trump and the government is doing nothing is BS.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Glad she was able to mobilize the Navy...

She had probably just awoken from one of her frequent naps and was still experiencing a dream where she was POTUS, Secretary of the Navy and Chief of Naval Operations all rolled into one.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The MSM is making it **LOOK LIKE** Puerto Rico is getting "ignored".

I know why.

It's because PR's government has been generally Left Wing for years.

The MSM simply can't have Trump coming to the rescue after PR's financial failures.

The Feds are doing as much as possible just the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Quick, deflect to Hillary! She's important for some reason!

What was it? 17 Tweets about the NFL over the past few days and none about Puerto Rico? Trump has his priorities in line.

It's important to all the 65,853,516 people that voted for her.

Hey, that's a lot more than voted for Trump, aint it?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I know why.

The MSM simply can't have Trump coming to the rescue after PR's financial failures.

Why don't you quote all the help that the President is sending to Americans in Puerto Rico then?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I know why.

Our government is working on the aid for Puerto Rico, the governor there knows there is help coming. I watched him on TV. Their governor there did want the people here to know their Island was trashed and they are an extension of the USA and they definitely do need some help.

I actually saw that News clip on MSM.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hillary lost and really needs to....

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He signed the bill on the 17th for assistance and FEMA was already onsite after Irma so they were already in place. It is media baloney Gryph...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

He signed the bill on the 17th for assistance and FEMA was already onsite after Irma so they were already in place. It is media baloney Gryph...

See, now that's an argument with proof.

The media is all baloney, but in this case, they are continuing to show us just how badly our fellow Americans in PR were hit.

It's important if it inspires us to work together.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hillary on MSNBC with yet another "infomercial" and lays into Trump about The "kneeling" and Puerto Rico and some other crap.

She's been on a wild tirade that is really starting to look like a 2020 Campaign all over again.

It's all racist according to HER !!

The article author points out the general hypocrisies like Haiti for example.

Democrats have a BIG problem.

Oh and she somehow claims and makes out like SHE actually has the U.S. Navy helping in Puerto Rico !!!

People actually believe this nut

Politically biased // heavily opinionated article:
Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

Hillary Clinton gave an interview to Chris Hayes on MSNBC and in addition to bashing Trump, she listed all the reasons she didn’t win the election. She attacked Trump for his stance on the NFL and the anthem — it’s apparently racist.

She began the interview by saying the President doesn’t care about Puerto Rico, but don’t worry, she’s involved. “FEMA is down there. I’ve called on them to send the Navy, particularly the Naval hospital ship…,” she assured Hayes.

Who is she to call on the Navy? This woman is delusional. Why doesn’t she send the money she collected for Haiti to Haiti instead? Click this link to see the Crooked Hillary Clinton Foundation tax return for 2014. The Foundation received $177 million in contributions and spent $86 million in expenses to donate a measly $5 million in actual charity donations.

Here's the Best the Democrats can come up with .....
Watch the "Eyes". The "Eyes" tell the real story.....

I heard Marc Anthony calling President Trump's response to the hurricane in PR "raycist".

I'm suspicious of anything that is NOT "raycist" to fragile leftys.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Quick, deflect to Hillary! She's important for some reason!

What was it? 17 Tweets about the NFL over the past few days and none about Puerto Rico? Trump has his priorities in line.

Tweets are entirely appropriate for the NFL.

Actual recognition of disasters are entirely appropriate as well.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

From the op....

She began the interview by saying the President doesn’t care about Puerto Rico, but don’t worry, she’s involved. “FEMA is down there. I’ve called on them to send the Navy, particularly the Naval hospital ship…,” she assured Hayes.

This dumb ass steps in it and is so stupid she tracks it in the house.

www.law.cornell.edu...
18 U.S. Code § 912 - Officer or employee of the United States

Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 742; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I really really hope someone follows up on this and asks her who she spoke with at FEMA.

How anyone can defend this person is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

He has ignored nothing. FEMA was mobilized on the 17th. There are troops onsite. LOTS of aid. The issue is that this is an island that suddenly has no infrastructure because of the storm. Many of those who live there are in 3rd world conditions or off the grid. 1000's are already in the US for care.

It is a huge tragedy but to say Trump and the government is doing nothing is BS.

Pretty sure I never said anything about the federal government and emergency agencies not doing anything - but by all means, keep putting words in my mouth.

Donald Trump has been on a twitter tirade since this weekend about the NFL.

It's petty, but what I expect out of a reality TV mogul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join