It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hillary on MSNBC with yet another "infomercial" and lays into Trump about The "kneeling" and Puerto Rico and some other crap.

She's been on a wild tirade that is really starting to look like a 2020 Campaign all over again.

It's all racist according to HER !!

The article author points out the general hypocrisies like Haiti for example.

Democrats have a BIG problem.

Oh and she somehow claims and makes out like SHE actually has the U.S. Navy helping in Puerto Rico !!!

People actually believe this nut

Politically biased // heavily opinionated article:
Hillary Thinks Trump Speaking Up for the Anthem Is Racist

Hillary Clinton gave an interview to Chris Hayes on MSNBC and in addition to bashing Trump, she listed all the reasons she didn’t win the election. She attacked Trump for his stance on the NFL and the anthem — it’s apparently racist.

She began the interview by saying the President doesn’t care about Puerto Rico, but don’t worry, she’s involved. “FEMA is down there. I’ve called on them to send the Navy, particularly the Naval hospital ship…,” she assured Hayes.

Who is she to call on the Navy? This woman is delusional. Why doesn’t she send the money she collected for Haiti to Haiti instead? Click this link to see the Crooked Hillary Clinton Foundation tax return for 2014. The Foundation received $177 million in contributions and spent $86 million in expenses to donate a measly $5 million in actual charity donations.

Here's the Best the Democrats can come up with .....
Watch the "Eyes". The "Eyes" tell the real story.....

edit on Sep-26-2017 by xuenchen because: emailedout

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Good luck Puerto Rico

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pretty sad when Hillary Clinton appears to be more concerned with PR than Donald Trump is.

She lost, get over it.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Quick, deflect to Hillary! She's important for some reason!

What was it? 17 Tweets about the NFL over the past few days and none about Puerto Rico? Trump has his priorities in line.
edit on 9/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What was it? 17 Tweets about the NFL over the past few days and none about Puerto Rico? Trump has his priorities in line.

Star and Flag for Xuen, just for bringing you out of the wood work!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
and you're so angry, you made a thread....

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All of this is a good thing. Every time she sounds off, the MSM promotes it, the left buys into it. That's another day lost in finding real leadership, developing a platform and acting as a political party.

The only positive I can see for the Dems is the Republican party, itself. Equally self-destructing as the Democrat party. Just using a different 'tool' in their own suicide.

Third party, anyone?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I was never in the woodwork to begin with. Your spitefulness is telling though.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I can just imagine Trump thinking: "Wow, this whole Puerto Rico thing really has the ability to bring people together for a good cause. Time to bring out the big guns!" *Tweet tweet tweet*

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's important to all the 65,853,516 people that voted for her.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Amazing. A thread about Hillary and the same ones who throw temper tantrums about bringing up Hillary in a Trump thread are bringing Trump into this thread. But I suppose it's just a fantastic way to articulate what Hippocricy really is.

Thanks for the smile.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I was never in the woodwork to begin with. Your spitefulness is telling though.

Yes, I am very spiteful. I am also a Nazi, a Racist, a Mysogynist.....let me know what ists I missed will ya?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I can just imagine Trump thinking: "Wow, this whole Puerto Rico thing really has the ability to bring people together for a good cause. Time to bring out the big guns!" *Tweet tweet tweet*

You're an idiot..

Not because of your Political stance, but because your attempt at sarcasm was a huge fail, even when the opportunity was ripe for the taking.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You're none of those things except for spiteful. Nice strawman though!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How many threads about Hillary are created by her supposed supporters? Because the majority of them seem to come from you.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You're none of those things except for spiteful. Nice strawman though!

Now I have to take those patches off my leather jacket........

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's ok, I'll do it for you free of charge. Wouldn't want people getting the wrong impression. See how generous I am? I'm not all bad.

edit on 9/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's ok, I'll do it for you free of charge. See how generous I am? I'm not all bad.

They were really awesome patches though. The color in them really made the leather POP!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

PR

Public Relations?

She needed a touch more of that in the years preceding the election.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How did we only get a choice of those two Candidates for president. There is something wrong with our political system today. I think a lot of Trumps changes are necessary, but he should not be allowed to say anything on Twitter and someone should be overseeing his speeches. Hillary should not even be allowed to speak anymore. She has sour grapes and cannot accept she was the reason for her loss.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join