It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kneel for the dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

i don't know,

edit on 26-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
-Day drinking-

-all day drinking-

That's how you get the day done !! *hic*

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

So, what you're saying is 44% of the people shot this year by police are White? What is that, about 2/3 as many as population density would suggest?

Yet, as usual, the percentage of Blacks shot by population is higher?

Why don't you look at the percentage of Blacks targeted, arrested, and convicted? Which is 50% higher than Whites on average.

Or the use of non-lethal violence against Blacks as opposed to Whites? About the same ridiculous percentage.

Good to see you're starting to understand what the protests are about though!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It is own their own time...

It definitely isn't your time to decide what is done with it..

As to all your stats..

So you are saying there is absolutely a problem with police officers unnecessarily shooting people..

It's just not a black only problem, right???

Well if that's the case, are you sure your on the right side of the argument???

Because that is my opinion...

It should NEVER have been sold as a black only issue..

But hypothetically, if you fix the part about cops unnecessarily shooting unarmed black people. It is hard to imagaine a scenerio where you don't fix the problem with cops unnecessarily shooting white people..

You sure the right side of the fight is the one pretending there isn't an issue at all in the first place???

The side that isn't even pretending they are going to fix ANYTHING, except people's willingness to stand for the anthem.. I guess, but hell thats a stretch even..

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have you ever thought that maybe Blacks just commit more crime? I mean that's easy to believe than some national conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Kneelings, nothing more than kneelings,
Trying to forget my kneelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my kneelings of love.

Kneelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Kneelings, wo-o-o kneelings,
Wo-o-o, kneel you again in my arms.

Kneelings, kneelings like I've never lost you
And kneelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

Kneelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It doesn't matter....

I actually agree with the OPs point.. I just don't know how he comes to the conclusion "nothing to see here.."

This issue NEVER should have been sold as a black only issue..

It is a lazy and counterproductive argument..

Basiclly since it happens to blacks twice as often. They are telling America..

"This is not a situation that concerns you and your children!! Your children are not in danger of being shot by some over cautious or over zealous cop! This is a situation that only concerns black people and their children.. nothing to see here.. carry on!!"

Something that could not be farther from the truth..

Tptb know they get a certain amount of support and heat by putting black in the title and rather than actually tell the story. They copped out and tried to dumb it down..

They are telling 87% (nonblack) of the population that it doesn't concern their children and it ABSOLUTELY Does!!!

If people think a jumpy cop won't shoot their blond headed, blue eyed kid. When he nervously reaches for his wallet to produce his ID. Because they are unwilling to take the chance and wait to confirm it is a weapon.

THEN GO HOME AND SLEEP IN HIS OWN BED THAT NIGHT!

They are crazy..

edit on 26-9-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Keep your day job.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Read above first lol..

BLM should have used the name all lives matter first, and started showing up and raising hell at the shooting deaths of the richest, whitest kids they could find.

Build up a diverse photo op of mothers who have lost children of every creed race and color...

Where do the conservative action groups like the heritage foundation do from there???

BLM set it up and let the worst of people knock it down...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe future humans will all be grey, solves the current issues. Until they start calling each other short and tall

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Black Lives Matter was directed at a problem affecting their community. Many times, communities have to rise up on their own and focus on their issues.

And I think you know yourself ... the issues are not limited to Black men killed, but Black people arrested, convicted and jailed at ridiculous rates.

We, as a culture have told them that Black Lives DON'T MATTER ... not by our words but by our actions current and historical.

That said, there is a lot in the current BLM movements that is not helpful to their message, primarily, the advocating for violence.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It would appear that the white people ought to be rioting.

Why don't they?

Fluoride.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did you OP, bother to calculate the %s of black vs. white population into your post? No? Why not? Does it screw up your narrative? Since only 12.3 % of the U.S. population is black.. what does that do to your numbers? How about posting honestly, instead of with a biased slant. If you take the around 60% greater white population.. put that to the African American population.. adding on 60% if we had an equal population.. that is what - close to 700 killed? hmm.. quite a bit higher - more than twice as many.
edit on 26-9-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

The protest is not only because of racial injustices but also for police brutality?
Ignorance denied-

Cool, give me some numbers to persuade me otherwise?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Did you OP, bother to calculate the %s of black vs. white population into your post? No? Why not? Does it screw up your narrative? Since only 12.3 % of the U.S. population is black.. what does that do to your numbers? How about posting honestly, instead of with a biased slant. If you take the around 60% greater white population.. put that to the African American population.. adding on 60% if we had an equal population.. that is what - close to 700 killed? hmm.. quite a bit higher.

Does a "racist" cop think in percentages when he sets out to hunt black guys? No. thats what kills your narrative.

Percentages dont matter when its straight numbers for a "Holocaust" or "Genocide".

Numbers dont lie, but when you process them through an equation it skews it like putting a pic of a UFO through filters to "get a clearer picture" or "more detail" but in reality, if youre trtying to get to the bottom of something you want the raw pic/data.

Fact is, more whites have dies by LEO than blacks.

Whats the protest for?

Now all it is is the protest to the right to protest during a private event.

Heroes? come on.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

The protest is not only because of racial injustices but also for police brutality?
Ignorance denied-

Cool, give me some numbers to persuade me otherwise?

No. Look within at what fuels your love/hate for your species that you and the CREATOR only know the TRUTH of then respond back to us about what you found.
edit on 9/26/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Maybe future humans will all be grey, solves the current issues. Until they start calling each other short and tall

Or until one Sneetch gets a star on his belly....

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am not the one here to trick you
into persuasion...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, what you're saying is 44% of the people shot this year by police are White? What is that, about 2/3 as many as population density would suggest?

Yet, as usual, the percentage of Blacks shot by population is higher?

Why don't you look at the percentage of Blacks targeted, arrested, and convicted? Which is 50% higher than Whites on average.

Or the use of non-lethal violence against Blacks as opposed to Whites? About the same ridiculous percentage.

Good to see you're starting to understand what the protests are about though!

I chose to do it on raw numbers on deaths.

Please feel free to start a thread based on your post.

More pale humans have died than the darker ones. How much simpler can it be, and yet its not simplistic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Or until one Sneetch gets a star on his belly....

Good response star for you

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join