It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien found in New Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The above is what I was expecting this would come out as....now I'm really intrigued, if this isn't the case...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I havent seen the tease clip but i do remember how many people here insisted the beast in no way shape or form could be canine i even recall a few people insisting it was some type of deer..........

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
is there a video clip thay we can all see in here?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just saw the tease abit ago on the news. They will be running the story on the 10 o'clock news here, that's midnight EST. I don't have the ability to record it, but I would assume they will post it on their site after it runs.

Saw that picture again. The tail wasn't quite as thick as I thought, but it was thicker then the dead dog in the other picture.

It's face was actually rather human like, and there appear to be a single horn protruding from the top of the head. Also in the pics, they show something that was difficult to make out as possible a flipper or a wing, but my gut tells me flipper as this creates, to me anyway, appears to be aquatic.

I'll see what I can do to get any stills or vid.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'll be in New Mexico from Sunday thru Thursday. So where is this West Mesa they refer to?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

I'll see what I can do to get any stills or vid.

Here's an idea, if you have a VCR and a digital camera you can tape it then play it back and take digital pictures of it on the TV.

Then just upload them to ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have a suspicion that this may turn out to be similar to the "unknown animal" found running around near DC a few months ago. It turned out to be a diseased dog that had lost most of the hair on its hindquarters, and also had a misshapen head and front legs due to either disease or injury. A few blurry photos, a little bit of "What is this?", and bang - instant alien creature. From the photos I saw, my first guess was either diseased dog, or hyena that had escaped from a zoo (the latter being much less likely, since the only zoos in the area are the Baltimore and DC zoos, and both know what they have, and would be immiediately aware of an escape).

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
I'll be in New Mexico from Sunday thru Thursday. So where is this West Mesa they refer to?

Outside of ABQ. I'm no where near there.

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Here's an idea, if you have a VCR and a digital camera you can tape it then play it back and take digital pictures of it on the TV.

Then just upload them to ATS.

No VCR here. Got rid of them all.
I am working on getting my USB TV Tuner up and running. If I can get it working, AGAIN, I will be able to capture the story directly to my PC.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

No VCR here. Got rid of them all.
I am working on getting my USB TV Tuner up and running. If I can get it working, AGAIN, I will be able to capture the story directly to my PC.

Cool man, thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If all else fails, a digital pic of the tv screen....

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Picture Here www.kobtv.com/index.cfm?viewer=storyviewer&id=17037&cat=search Well it worked for me check it out they reckon it could be a Gargoyle with sponge type lips...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
SORRY..... www.kobtv.com/index.cfm?viewer=storyviewer&id=17037&cat=SEARCH

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid
SORRY..... www.kobtv.com/index.cfm?viewer=storyviewer&id=17037&cat=SEARCH

Asteroid, try it this way. www.kobtv.com
And here's the pic they show.
It's not as good as what the video in the tease shows.

I guess I will have to settle for a digital still off the TV, cause the external TV tuner is p!ss!ng me OFF. I'll do my best to get something.

EDIT: BTW maybe this thread ought to be moved to cryptozoology since I think everyone will agree that this creature is not alien in nature.

[edit on 2/10/2005 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here's a slightly larger version of the picture from Asteroid's link:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's a devilfish corpse. We've seen such an animal used like this before...

It's an old sailor's trick...

www.geocities.com...

I'll try and find some photo examples....

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That's it Gaz! I knew when I saw this thing that it appeared to be aquatic. But finding this thing in the middle of the desert is a new twist. The "face" on it appears slightly human, and familar, as if it had been a part of a sideshow musem.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nice quick work Gazrok! This is a dissapointment, although these types of things rarely pan out. I've been to the mesa, and it's definitely an awe-inspiring place. I don't know about any underground base, but in that general area, the air feels like it has a pulse to it.

At least we have the ABC special to look forward to!

[edit on 10-2-2005 by goregrinder]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here's another link that goes into it (the Jenny Hannaver's practice) a bit more.

www.amonline.net.au...

It's obvious this wasn't "found", it was placed there....

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That's the face! That's it. I still try and get a still of it for here, but you nailed it Gaz!

If I can I will try and recap their report as well. Let's see if they are fooled by it.

[edit on 2/10/2005 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I knew the pics I saw reminded me of something.

Found this pic here about half way down. PT Barnum. I knew it reminded me of a sideshow thing. This is the pic of his "mermaid"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join