It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien found in New Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's an email from a guy who lives in Dulce NM. He's the one who sends me pics of Archuleta Mesa as he goes there often to inspect it. He says they've found a possible alien creature in NM. It will be on a NM news channel tonight, so if you live in NM check this out!

"Yes, it's a story on a possible alien found in NM.
They said it was an unknown creature and they showed
some pictures of the creature. I just caught the end
of news brief so I'm kinda fuzzy on the details."

"The story will be airing on a New Mexico news channel
tonight, but I'm not sure of which channel or at what
time. I will try to find out, but I will be on travel
this evening so I'm not sure that I'll even catch it."

[edit on 10-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 11-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Aw man you have to keep us up to date with this Meshuggah

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Will do. I'll ask this guy tomorrow if he was able to watch it. He's traveling tonight. I wish I lived in NM. I just emailed every news channel in New Mexico asking them if they're the ones airing this story. So if I learn anything else, I'll post it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
can you post the entire email? Is it photoevidence, othe eivdence, or a corpse or a living example? Why are they saying its an alien creature?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I posted his full email. He caught a glimps of the story, but the full story airs tonight. Don't know which channel in NM.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My mother lives in the area. Please let us know when and what channel (as soon as you find out) so I can have her tape it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just got one reply from one of the 3 stations I emailed. They said I have them confussed with another station but would not say which station is running it! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
10 to 1 says this will turn out to be a story about a video of a Mexican hairless or unidentified dog with mange...
They'll hype it up during the whole newscast and then show it during the last 5 minutes.

Just in case though, visit the station's website when the news starts, and see if the story and/or pics or there, and keep refreshing. If you see anything, screenprint it just in case they yank it, will ya?

If this were the real deal though, they'd be off the air before you could say FCC...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
10 to 1 says this will turn out to be a story about a video of a Mexican hairless or unidentified dog with mange...
They'll hype it up during the whole newscast and then show it during the last 5 minutes.

If this were the real deal though, they'd be off the air before you could say FCC...

Yep Gaz you are probably right but you never know you know(that makes sence right).

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Airs on CHANNEL 4 tonight. I do not know what time so if you live in NM, watch the whole broadcast tonight on Channel 4 news if you want to see this. Please report what it is right here in this thread. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Will do. I'll ask this guy tomorrow if he was able to watch it.

its only going to be on local news?

I suspect its pretty meaningless then. Have him tape it and try to convert it to mpeg format or something and post it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I live in NM, and I saw the tease too. They were playing it up more as a Chupacabra then an alien. The pic they showed looked like some sort of deep sea fish. Had a tail, and the face looked like something from the Barnum & Bailey sideshow. The "creature" appeared to be mummified.

Can't find it on any of the local news sites yet, but I am sure they will put it up after they run it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well if it's going to be on channel 4, then here's a link to their website.
www.kobtv.com...
I can't find it on there now.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
here we go :

kobtv.com...

Tonight at 10pm, Eyewitness News 4 examines something that was found on the west mesa: a creature so bizarre, that even New Mexico Game and Fish wasn’t exactly sure what to make of it, and some even believed it to be the legendary Chupacabra. Plus, we’ll bring you all the day’s top stories, and a look at a possible stormy weekend in the Pinpoint 4 Forecast. It’s all coming up tonight at 10pm, only on Eyewitness News 4, Working 4 You!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That's it. That's what I saw.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Good job!

Likely a dog with mange or something, but keep us posted!!! If you can't screen capture to a PC, maybe a digital pic (no flash) of the screen?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Good work, Meshuggah! (good band, btw!) Please keep us posted and if possible dig out a videoclip of it

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
We should set up a betting pool for what it turns out to be.
Regardless, you know the corpse will end up on ebay five minutes after the news broadcast.

I bid $2, in cold hard cash.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would bet its an elmedorf beast variaint

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just another dog with mange..............

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If your talking about this thing

That wasn't what I saw on the KOB tease. The creature they showed had a much thicker longer tail, and the face looked like the sea monster or gargoyle faces.

It was definately a very un-cannine or un-feline face. No snout. Short nose, big upright ears, horrible grimace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join