It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Trump allowed to disrespect America?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

More like "I am a reclusive who doesn't give a crap who is disrepecting who....and my front gate is locked!"

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I never said that he said the murderous bastard was a fine person. However, there were plenty of people that were at the rally that celebrated him as a hero.

And why is it bad to generalize all the people at the Charlottesville rally but it's fine to call all the players that are protesting SOBs? The simple fact is that Trump took a much more aggressive stance against these players than he did against white supremacists.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I would think a simpler principle would be don't celebrate murderous terrorists as heroes. But once again the people that do that are fine people according to the President.

Taking things out of context to boost an argument you can't finish with facts? Typical....

Sniping from the sidelines with a zero-content post that has nothing to do with anything?

Also typical.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

More like "I am a reclusive who doesn't give a crap who is disrepecting who....and my front gate is locked!"

Well then that post you responded to wasn't talking about you. I was addressing the fact that poster created a strawman for easy stars instead making a real rebuttal to the OP.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes. Trump should speak just because he has the right. Let's pretend that tact, morality, and ethics aren't a thing though. Him not speaking is CLEARLY a problem that trumps adhering to tact, morality, and ethics.

You don’t want to know what your leader thinks? If that’s the case, any actor would be presidential because he can act like a president.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No. Not about social issues that don't need a political voice weighing in on them. I don't consult any other politician about social issues of the day. Why do I want to know what Trump thinks about these things? There are FAR more important things he should be addressing (like three different parts of the US being devastated by back-to-back-to-back hurricanes).

I rarely give a # when actors get involved with politics too. I don't need uninformed idiots telling me what to believe politically. I can do my own research. So nice try there, but you are saying this to the wrong person.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am OK with having a president with the balls to say it like it is. These players are whiners. The congresswoman who knelt on the floor of the house. A whiner.

This is a 'protest' that has become something Donald Trump is flaming and created by the media. This has been going on for over a year and and when he was not even in office but now it is his fault?

I'll take a knee for healthcare reform any day but this is a sideshow.

link   

So you had no problem when Obama said, "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon?"

link   

No. Not about social issues that don't need a political voice weighing in on them. I don't consult any other politician about social issues of the day. Why do I want to know what Trump thinks about these things? There are FAR more important things he should be addressing (like three different parts of the US being devastated by back-to-back-to-back hurricanes).

A tweet takes seconds to compose. It’s not getting in the way of anything.

Turn off twitter. Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ok. I view people complaining about these people kneeling as whiners. People who call these players unamerican or unpatriotic are whining because they are using their rights in a way they disapprove. I view the President politicizing the issue for no reason as whining.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So you had no problem when Obama said, "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon?"

Why would I?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You're okay to have a Whiner in Chief who whines about everything from other whiners to crowd sizes to the size of his hands?

Sorry man, that's not speaking his mind, that's just pathetic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

A lot of people on the Right did. Going so far as to continually bring it up even though he is out of office.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't have twitter, but you are again being disingenuous. Yes the act of tweeting may take a second or two, but once it is issued it spurs public debate and news reports. All of which overshadows more important things. All of which could have been avoided by NOT tweeting. Sure you can blame the news or us for discussing these things, but the cause of all of it is Trump. I hold him responsible when, as the President, he should know better than stoking the flames of controversy.

link   

A lot of people on the Right did. Going so far as to continually bring it up even though he is out of office.

Then why are you bringing it up?

link   

I don't have twitter, but you are again being disingenuous. Yes the act of tweeting may take a second or two, but once it is issued it spurs public debate and news reports. All of which overshadows more important things. All of which could have been avoided by NOT tweeting. Sure you can blame the news or us for discussing these things, but the cause of all of it is Trump. I hold him responsible when, as the President, he should know better than stoking the flames of controversy.

That's the fault of your media.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Since when does being in a gold star family exempt you from criticism?
The President, rightly, asked why Khan's wife was on stage saying nothing, whilst her husband made a fool of himself.

Hardly disrespecting the entire nation as these simpleton NFL players are.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

How about Obama just doesn't politicize social issues or current events just because he has an opinion about them? How about Obama attempts to understand the significance of the power his words have over the nation and thinks about what he says before saying it? How about Obama act like a dignified President instead of a school yard bully against white people and non Muslims?

I took your words and replaced it with Obama. He did this. Instead of using himself as the first black president and rising about it all he, his wife and his administration made sure everyone knew how 'bad' black people have it and will continue to have it. It is the most ignorant garbage I ever witnessed but I lived through 8 years of it. Now, he is gone thank god but the same attitude to divide us, the media, keeps up the racist garbage.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That's like saying a troll isn't responsible for derailing a conversation even though he only made one post in a forum topic. That # doesn't flush. The news media may be partially culpable for taking the bait, but the true source of the issue is Trump. You are being a partisan hack if you don't hold any blame towards him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join