It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's ballistic missile launch was fake -- Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Iranian state television released video footage Friday claiming to show the launch of a new type of medium-range ballistic missile, a few hours after it was displayed during a military parade in Tehran.
But it turns out Iran never fired a ballistic missile, sources say. The video released by the Iranians was more than seven months old – dating back to a failed launch in late January, which resulted in the missile exploding shortly after liftoff, according to two U.S. officials.”

Irans "intelligence" agencies need some brushing up on their propoganda

Certain political leaning MSM outlets are spinning this into anti Trump hate because he twitted out against this launch Saturday, a day after the iranians released their missile fail video.
regurgitating stock footage and /b/ roll is fine for CNN but this is international nuclear boogaloo.
step up your game iran.
best you can do is old footage of you failing miserably?

really makes you wonder what the state of their military really is.
or is it some sort or reverse psychology psyop?

Initially, after the test, Iran claimed that the range of the missile is 1,250 miles. But the real range is twice that. 'I am not sure why the Iranians are lying about the range,' one US official told Fox News. 'I think they don't want to piss the Europeans off.

edit on 26-9-2017 by dashen because: taqquiya?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So unnamed officials are to be believed if they are reported on Fox but not from the "fake news" media ?

edit on 26-9-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So unnamed officials are to be believed if they are reported on Fox but not from the "fake news" media ?

Oh no worries mate

CNN is on board too

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Seems to me they're reporting the Fox news story rather than confirming it , I can see why the administration would want to play the launch down.
If it was a fake launch then it seems President Trump commented via twitter without being aware of the facts.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This could just have been old Fotage but that does not mean Iran did not actually test a new missiel.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Lol, Iran have the rocket that Rocket Man Kim can only dream of and Kim has the bomb Iran would give anything to own. I could think of a nice romantic movie of those two getting together, kabooommmm!

I really think these mad bunch are disturbing the rest of the world. Saudi Arabia are not doing it. They are Islam and really their interests are ours. Iran will not drop the terrorism sponsoring, the interference in the Middle East and their hatred of Israel. The Saudis don't hate Israel. The two do business. Egypt is really coming back into the fold after the silly Arab Spring that only messed them up terribly in the end and made things worse in many ways.

A few smaller states are causing huge problems in our world. They are the common enemy of us all when they threaten the world so.

The U.S, China, Russia (in the main) are no longer aggressive. They use diplomacy now as first choice. The U.S has been restrained for years now. It is a better way.

Does anyone remember this wicked video? I always loved this track. It is very early rap Africa Bambaataa meets John Lydon:

edit on 26-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
That dude in the car is channeling an early Will Iam from Black Eyed Peas lol. Interesting warnings and references to the ruling elite, intelligence agencies and general conspiracy stuff.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

What if the US have a finger in all of this....

In 2012-13 NK recieved rocket bosters and ICBM Technology from Ukrain.

In this time frame the US were very involved with the Ukrain government and intelligence services.

You can read about this if do some googling👍

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join