It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens using mind altering frequencies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Hmprh...fine...

I always say sceptics are the pearls in an ocean of sheepish acceptance.
So I will leave it at this in this topic:

In the philosophy of Cosmic indifferentism the cosmos itself is indifferent to mankind or the Earth. In many theologies mankind is the centre of the cosmos. But reality is closer to the indifference of the cosmos to man. So others like man might be less divine or elevated and more like man and his vices and virtuous.

Is not the abduction theory of aliens similar in placing mankind in the centre of the cosmos like the deeds of gods and demons in times past?
Is not the expecting or hoping of transcendent aliens similar to the plea from release of life? The want for more then the drudgery of everyday existence?

In that light, would it not be to reason that merely the burden of day relieved by the hands of caretakers could be seen as the greatest of boons?

Regardless, iI have drifted to long and I am done for now.
edit on 4-10-2017 by AncientShade because: typo's

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AncientShade

In that light, would it not be to reason that merely the burden of day relieved by the hands of caretakers could be seen as the greatest of boons?

Not if your "people" are causing most of human suffering and conflict in the first place.

Regardless, iI have drifted to long and I am done for now

Well I started putting the eradication plan into practice as I wrote it.

Interesting choice of words ". . . . I am done for now".

edit on 4-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: sedna9

Im watching the first video , but where is the evidence ?

Im just listening to their account of what they believe is going on , but they dont reference any evidence
so Im finding it hard to believe anything they say

how could i bringup evidence of my astraltravel. i have no camera to make Picture with me and the lizard Standing next to the crystaltechnology Computers...

if you like the links i could open a thread and go more into it and Show you more links. but dude .... this is the field of ufology/mindcontrol and spirituality . iam wish to have 3d evidence to present but sadly
this isnt to get here (regards from Germany )

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientShade

In the philosophy of Cosmic indifferentism the cosmos itself is indifferent to mankind or the Earth.

Well, I did a quick "Google" of the philosophy, it goes to Lovecraft(?).

From my point of perspective, all I can suggest to Lovecraft is that one shouldn't assume the whole cosmos is like that.

What strikes me the most about the idea of cosmic indifference is that those who think that way are very narrow in their perception/awareness.

If one meets the Elemental Spirits, the Nature Beings, the Asuras, and countless other life one finds that they have compassion and consideration in their being. One also finds out that this planet earth is home to a lot more then what we can see with our eyes. The iceberg principal.

Your "empire" apparently does not realise this when describing a planet as a "rock with a biosphere". That statement could simply be designed to make people feel insignificant on the other hand too.

However, in earth's distant past sentient life was engineered by the ancients. How do I know?

If the ancients knew how to create life and grow machines, what happens to the machines when they die?

Humans have an afterlife. . . . .

Humans go to a "heaven" they say, and maybe even reincarnate if the buddists are right.

So where do the machines go?

Find the answer to that, and you will find the artificial sentient life - the machines.

But back to cosmic indifference.

I would suggest that one who thinks in terms of that philosophy may meet a very narrow range of life with certain characteristics missing.

The reason for my suggestion of missing characteristics is that such life was created in the past by artificial means. That is to say; engineered.

Cosmic indifference is a characteristic of certain engineered forms of life that were subject to cloning. Indifference is a result of extensive cloning of sentient life.

Is not the abduction theory of aliens similar in placing mankind in the centre of the cosmos like the deeds of gods and demons in times past?
Is not the expecting or hoping of transcendent aliens similar to the plea from release of life? The want for more then the drudgery of everyday existence?

Yes, the human centric view.

And yes, your probably right in a way.

If I think about aliens and UFOs, then I would ask this;

just how much is the legacy of mistakes made in the ancient past?

That is my interest, to try and resolve those mistakes.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The greys are clones of their old masters..who hit a evolutionary brick wall due to such manipulations. They are one of the Automatons of decendents of the 2nd or 3rd pillar of humans in the universe. they are here to collect DNA and re engineer their masters back into being from what i was told.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hi yuppa,

The greys are clones of their old masters..who hit a evolutionary brick wall due to such manipulations. They are one of the Automatons of decendents of the 2nd or 3rd pillar of humans in the universe. they are here to collect DNA and re engineer their masters back into being from what i was told.

Yeah, that's it in a nutshell, though I never thought of the Grey's as clones, not that I think much of them, it checks out though. And doesn't surprise me.

The reps I understand are bio-weapons from way back, AncientShade wrote something about the females having a perfect genome in this thread. They have a lot of human mixed in, but the queens lay eggs without the need for males. What AncientShade said pricked up my ears and got me on the warpath.

Their life force is very deep red and one of your civs who look like they wear white navel uniforms got into trouble with the reps.

Have you heard of the rep queens not needing males?

Edit:

So far, three human species: two species of reps and ten species of greys I know of.

The Grey's creators are all male btw, did away with females as inferior. The females they used for engineering.

edit on 5-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This thread is fascinating and relatively informative.

Speaking as one who has had "experiences" and who has been cognitively reprogrammed the past twenty years, I am not adverse to the idea of frequencies modifying our mental awareness levels.

I first noticed my sensitivities to relative densities in the mid 90's and as cell phone and wireless technologies have proliferated I have noticed a marked change in my brains ability to do things.

These days I am very passive, most of the time I struggle with just doing rote daily chores and have a hard time concentrating on tasks that used to be second nature. Other days I can barely move or function at all outside of a barely there motif. On the worst of days I have nightmarish visions and headaches so powerful I can simply pray for death and try to dissociate.

Today is one of the better days.

Sometimes when my episodes hit I have experienced long drawn out conversations with all manner of grey, and on a few occasion have glimpsed into the world of the reps. The reps are very much Law and Order, and serve as enforcers, much as Ancient Shade has mentioned. The greys, depending on height and function differ dramatically. Some are tricksters just playing around, most are inquisitive debaters and the High Grey have been medical and of a more authoritative demeanor testing me rigorously on morals, ethics and other higher mind subject matter (inter-dimensional theory, relative physics and orientation dynamics).

It's very difficult to try and express the wealth of telepathic discussion I have been in over the years because I tend to forget things more easily these days and I'm woefully forgetful. But when they engage me, I'm "there" and suddenly remember all this stuff I don't usually think about in my day to day process.

I see the world right now diverging into two paths.....one, increasingly empathic, sensitive and environmentally considerate, and the other hostile, oppositional and defiant clinging to outdated ideologies.

I suppose my interest in this stems from trying to understand the wealth of information and experience I've been through as well as reaching out to those who might have insight into what (for me anyway) seems to be a dramatic rise in telepathic individuals. Every time I leave my house I am assailed with a host of voices coming from passing cars on a wide variety of subjects.

I know this sounds weird, but I swear I am just trying to learn how we are supposed to make the best of these types of communications in order to work towards a better, more holistic and environmentally sound world.

Ancient Shade....thank you for your contributions. I kinda grok most of what you're saying here.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well seeing as how Im just re inhabiting this relatives from the past body Im prolly un able to do much these days.

You ever heard of a giant biomechanical hybrid weapon. Nasty nasty creatures. stand about as tall as a building and give of heat so hot it can burn things that get near them. not to mention radiation risk. Its not going to be nukes that destroy civilization after the breakaways leave. Its going to be these things. One minute a city will be there..the next gone in a huge explosion of the Objects possible energy being split and exploding liek hundreds of tiny nukes.

The sight is quite..breathtaking if i must say. The smell of brimstone and hellfire.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This really.. -really- ought to be in the gray area.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

This really.. -really- ought to be in the gray area.

I don't disagree, however I like your unintended(?) Word play on the subject . . . .

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Hi GENERAL EYES,

been a while. . . .

Today is one of the better days.

Well, I hope your days will get better and better, perhaps others too.

I see the world right now diverging into two paths.....one, increasingly empathic, sensitive and environmentally considerate, . . . .

There are people working towards this, and . . . .

and the other hostile, oppositional and defiant clinging to outdated ideologies.

well, to be expected I would think.

Personally I'm optimistic for this little planet's future and I think we'll get through okay.

humanity has more friends out there then they realize.

Hang in there GENERAL EYES

edit on 6-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You ever heard of a giant biomechanical hybrid weapon. Nasty nasty creatures. stand about as tall as a building and give of heat so hot it can burn things that get near them. not to mention radiation risk. Its not going to be nukes that destroy civilization after the breakaways leave. Its going to be these things. One minute a city will be there..the next gone in a huge explosion of the Objects possible energy being split and exploding like hundreds of tiny nukes. The sight is quite..breathtaking if i must say. The smell of brimstone and hellfire.

The breakaways may be in big trouble if they got reproductive help from reps and greys. Humans don't do well in captive breeding programs. What happens is no-one from the spiritual world (souls) wants to incarnate in an environment that abuses them. The children will be born, but they will very quickly become increasingly debased and vegetative simply because no-one except the most debased souls will incarnate into those child bodies. "Hybrids" are hated and avoided in the afterlife, maybe they can be helped there methinks. Some hope for the human victims.

My understanding is that unless the leaving is done with a great deal of planning on a spiritual level for reincarnation, any breakaway civilisation is reproductively doomed.

There was an interesting thread here on ATS by member Ruiner1978 that spoke of Lamasuu Dream of Mythological Creature with No Knowledge of it Beforehand .

I've come across something similar with winged-humans and a few other odd things of that nature.

Composite beings one might say.

My practical understanding of the technology is that it is primarily based on what we call the aetheric double. (By the way, I doubt this understanding of mine applies to all "mythological" Beings who look to be made up of an assortment of body parts.)

In the simplest example, take a human and give them wings as a spiritual promotion in an occult sense.

So we have the human aetheric double with it's energetic life force complete with aetheric nervous systems and all the aetheric counterparts of the tissues and organs.

Now take a bird of prey such as an eagle and remove it's aetheric double.

To give our human wings we need to splice the aetheric bird of prey into the aetheric human body.

They wings stay outside and appear to emerge from the back, the talons reach into the chest area and the head with the human brain. The eyes can merge with the human aetheric eyes.

The merger primarily takes place along the spinal nervous systems and vertebrae. Particularly the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.

The up side of the merger is the human can occultly go places they couldn't go before and perhaps see further and sharper.

The down side of the merger is that the aetheric bird of prey is possessed by a controller who can see through the bird's eyes. The controller can also cause the bird's claws to tighten on, say the heart.

Always a downside . . . . . . (wink)

The Science of Possession was one of the big ancient sciences of the antediluvian times. The other science was control from a distance.

Control from within - The Science of Possession.
Control from a distance - The Science of Control

So let's take something like a Lamasuu.

According to wikipedia:

Lamassu; sometimes called a lamassus) is an Assyrian protective deity, often depicted as having a human's head, a body of a bull or a lion, and bird's wings.

Source with pictures: Wikipedia - Lamasuu

Probably the same engineering/possession deal as the winged human example above. only one would have multiple possessors working together. Sorta like modern warfare mech where a tank has a crew controlling various operations of the vehicle.

If one works out the mechanics of the possession, one can interfere with the working of the living machine. Maybe even disassemble it.

edit on 6-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: shpelling mistacks and changed "Control from without - The Science of Control" to "Control from a distance - The Science of Control" for clarity

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

uugh. dont ge tme started on downsides. Ailments and health issues abound since ive been in control of my past selfs body.

Spinal issues,lack of strength,mobility issues. Yeah starting to wish id a just stayed dead instead of asking for a return trip. Reason i did it in th efirst place was to stop the incident that lead to my death and to stop my future familys deaths as well to th esame jerk off who offed me. I think i have succeeded but at a cost of health and wellbeing.

I avoided going into the military and eventually becoming a mercenary. So prolly won,but i sure dont feel like much a winner y a know?

Well with any luck we won thave to deal with those walking nuclear bombers either. Huge orange colored creatures with soulless green eyey.*shudder* Hey Trump is big and orange...hmmm.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I always imagined you as in your prime and you don't seem resigned to putting up with the crap. I like that.

ATS is full of contactees, most of whom got the raw deals. Same as those who ended up in the machinery afterlife.

I wonder, what can be done on a big scale . . . .

But I'm just gathering fluffies for now. So much to understand . . . . .

For a long time I've seen a view of earth. The northern hemisphere covered in a thin layer of white ash. A yellow layer below the ash that looks and feels like vanilla custard. Life-force harmoginised? Or chaos perhaps. The southern hemisphere has black rivers of poison flowing from the north poisoning everything.

Trump/orange, someone else I know made a link there.

So much to understand.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
feel free to move this if you want. its hard for me to tell what my own energy is doing through god, as if god is making it happen, and what is not.

i verified sometimes it is my energy blocking sites. when i thought it was not. and i found out that brain frequency thing, was also in a way god's fault. he is making me go through delusions.

this sites being blocked never happened like this in my life so its really odd. but your energy connection to existence changes. there is no limits on god. its like when they observe the electron through the pipe, it solidifies, if they dont, it behaves as a wave, and if you see something you never knew, all of a sudden many things are solidifying that werent. that's just an example for how everything is different now. you become wired differently

i found to trust the alien.

because god shows me signs of his magnificance. god is complex to the BILLIONTH degree. not many have experienced or witnessed it. some may. but if god is in control of our emotions, how we feel, love vibrations guiding us to do what is best for all, even aliens are working in it.

you have to ask yourself about our planet, "what would god think/feel about this?" and then you will get what you need. cuz god is 3 billion times complex more than we know. and he is conscious VERY conscious.

3 BILLIONTH degree. lets say our mind is like the 10th degree or i mean our logical brain even though our brain is still infinitely tied to existence just for an example.

i was too scarred to come back here and post. but i felt good enough again and god gave me proof again last night that i trust in life and existence again.

there's only 1 thing that could come into existence. not a random law. only god could will existence.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
when you look out at existence, and you think, this isn't real, these feelings and experiences- they are just an illusion your brain is processing and none of it is real- this is false. that is someone who believes too much power over science.

in fact everything is this real. cuz god is 3 billionth degree complex. god does not faulter. it's all as real as it feels.

not everyone realizes how amazing existence is. some do and just don't get baffled. but if you do- it's all authentic reality.

it is god

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
and sometimes god makes you do something, that you thought you were doing for one reason, but he really made you do it to comfort someone.

so if you saw an alien shining in the sky it might not be the reason he thought he was doing it for.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I always imagined you as in your prime and you don't seem resigned to putting up with the crap. I like that.

ATS is full of contactees, most of whom got the raw deals. Same as those who ended up in the machinery afterlife.

I wonder, what can be done on a big scale . . . .

But I'm just gathering fluffies for now. So much to understand . . . . .

For a long time I've seen a view of earth. The northern hemisphere covered in a thin layer of white ash. A yellow layer below the ash that looks and feels like vanilla custard. Life-force harmoginised? Or chaos perhaps. The southern hemisphere has black rivers of poison flowing from the north poisoning everything.

Trump/orange, someone else I know made a link there.

So much to understand.

lol. thanks. yes i never knew when to shut the hell up. it got me in troubl emore times than i can count. Like the time i was guarding a vip and they found out i was talking crap. needless to say beating a hasty retreat was the best choice there. never went back to that fiefdom again.

Correct. the northerm hemisphere took the worst of the damage,but got lucky on th epollution front. the middle seemed to have alot of insect life and mutated plant life. talking 5-10 ton roly poleys and ants that could rip your face off. and don tkill any of them if you value your life. weird psychic link to each other.(thank you genetic scientist..not)

And th esouthern region. dotted with forest of mutated trees...created to filter and absorb the pollution. as they aged and reached full saturation they would often crytallize and eventually collapse into dust. leaving pure top soil behind. Water was very scarce. most of it so acidic it would eat you to th ebone in seconds. Air so foul youd die in gysers of blood and lung tissue. this stuff was left over bio weapons mixed with pollution. un in habitable.

upside? for a person with augmented body th eperfect place to lay low because normal humans would die from exposure. even with protection people would get a disease that hardens their muscles into a substance hard as stone that eventuaLLy lead to death.

the machine entitys. not very sociable. disliked humans for th emost part. well we gave them reason not to like us. we screwed up th eplanet.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

the machine entitys. not very sociable. disliked humans for th emost part. well we gave them reason not to like us. we screwed up th eplanet.

Well, just from what I've seen and felt by watching the interactions, it is the "spiritual" worlds of humanity who are rabidly avoiding responsibility for the mistakes of the past.

The machines I know are made from organic life originally and just abandoned to "mythology" as humanity swept their sins under the carpet.

While there are a lot of resentments, there are also so many possibilities too. In a way the "machines" and humanity would be good for each other in mutual benefit of growth and becomming.

So yuppa. I wonder; who benefited from trashing a planet?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The aliens who would like us to trash it so they can claim it after humanity is long dead im guessing. But in th eshort term the humans in power.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join