It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens using mind altering frequencies

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

any tips for speed dating a wood nymph ?

like any chat up lines you know work well ?

hahahha

i'll take my chances like but would be good to have some ammo to get me started and break the ice you know.

I would like to learn how to commune with these beings , I reckon Id be pretty good at it , I like to talk to people and I dont judge people

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: yuppa

Read your post above, a young lady breezed in, asked for something,and breezed out when she was happy with the work. I say "breezed" because she was a girl on a mission.

well when most humans are dead i guess they decide to come out again some.

Things are different these days. The Age of Intellectualism could be the reason. The intellect isn't how one perceives and communicates.

Nukes are another reason. They didn't get injured when humans fought with hand weapons. Now we have nukes and electromagnetics which destroy further into the unseen world then before. Especially nukes.

Can't blame them for pulling back for their own safety.

Everyone can have children, humans, fairies, wood-nymphs, asuras and everyone else. If a human were to spend long enough with a non-human "girl" and they loved each other . . . . .

Tis funny you mentioned breezed in. She loved hangliding on the wind. i was afraid of heights. lol. she would pick at me a bit for it.

The age on intellectualism....worst thing to happen to human perception. too much explanation for things depletes the planets mana/energy.
Yeah EMP energy disrupts natural EM fields. sometimes with horrific results.

SIgh. i dont see how She was able to bounce back so fast over the accident that killed one of our children. she was so strong emotionally. She seemed to know that our child was still there and around on the wind.

@sapien.im just going to do as my signifigant other said do. smile.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: sapien82

They have god tier butts . . . . . : P

Ahem... Cough cough.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Quite an interesting theory. a reply to: makalit

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Aliens would still have to have a large antenna array if they are to have very low frequency radiation, sure they could use frequencies with a higher frequency, but alpha, beta, and theta waves would be a technical problem as to how to create them with smallish antenna transceivers.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You need to find an old crone living alone on the moor, chat her up for her secrets first. ; )

. . . . I wonder, sounds like you may have seen a nymph before:

". . . . a frenzy for something unattainable."

edit on 13-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spellchecker

edit on 13-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Their sense of humour methinks.

When I first saw one, I was trying to work out what she was. A dragonfly or a human girl. Both?

She had three pairs of wings, a human girl's body, and the two pairs of human limbs. (Arms legs). Even looking into her face was like looking at both girl and dragonfly.

Sorta like an inverted dragonfly four or five feet tall. She must have spent a long time with those little insects and loves them a lot.

I made the mistake of admiring looking at her backside, she grinned and turned it three quarters profile.

Now ALL the nymphs here in Australia greet me by waving their butts at me with a cheeky grin.

Sorta makes you feel like a dirty old man.

And if a seer saw them waving their behinds at me, they would think "What have you been doing . . . ."

A bloke has to have a thick skin and a sense of humour in this business.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Their sense of humour methinks.

When I first saw one, I was trying to work out what she was. A dragonfly or a human girl. Both?

She had three pairs of wings, a human girl's body, and the two pairs of human limbs. (Arms legs). Even looking into her face was like looking at both girl and dragonfly.

Sorta like an inverted dragonfly four or five feet tall. She must have spent a long time with those little insects and loves them a lot.

I made the mistake of admiring looking at her backside, she grinned and turned it three quarters profile.

Now ALL the nymphs here in Australia greet me by waving their butts at me with a cheeky grin.

Sorta makes you feel like a dirty old man.

And if a seer saw them waving their behinds at me, they would think "What have you been doing . . . ."

A bloke has to have a thick skin and a sense of humour in this business.

Snerk. well that must a been worth a few laughs to them. Nymphscab change their shape to a degree if i remember. and there is more than a few types. Do all of them have such beautiful voices or just the one i know?

And wel th esense of humor she has is normal i think. But some subjects were not to be joked about or discussed in public. Oh the rage can be epic when she gets mad.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah, they have a super serious side to their humour.

If one thinks about it, I got myself into trouble and now they know how to embarrass me. Sorta like having a power over me to a degree.

But one has to learn not to take oneself too seriously, have a sense of humour and the ability to laugh at oneself.

I've never heard their voices. There is something I call the language of appearance. Most people use words like shape-shifters, illusion, tricksters and so on. That is just because people don't realise it is a language they are looking at. That is not the fault of other Beings when humans are fooled or misinterprete what is being "said" to them.

Modern humans pride themselves on their intellect and think that is real. Yet the theory and book learning filled minds of men are the illusionary things not the Beings of the so-called astral aetheric planes. The more intellect is worshiped and strived for the further humans isolate themselves from what is real.

Though, I did have a nice Nagi (snake spirit from India) offer me immortality as a reward once. She would bite me, I would die and then spend my time in their world with them. A cheeky offer that showed a little bit of the contempt for the stupid ignorent human. Partly a true reward of value because I would be "dehumanised" in a certain way. The idea of being dehumanised is a little tempting, so are their worlds when you look at what humans have done. The Nagi with the unique smile is special to me.

Perhaps intellectualism is the evil that destroys the world . . .

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yeah, they have a super serious side to their humour.

If one thinks about it, I got myself into trouble and now they know how to embarrass me. Sorta like having a power over me to a degree.

But one has to learn not to take oneself too seriously, have a sense of humour and the ability to laugh at oneself.

I've never heard their voices. There is something I call the language of appearance. Most people use words like shape-shifters, illusion, tricksters and so on. That is just because people don't realise it is a language they are looking at. That is not the fault of other Beings when humans are fooled or misinterprete what is being "said" to them.

Modern humans pride themselves on their intellect and think that is real. Yet the theory and book learning filled minds of men are the illusionary things not the Beings of the so-called astral aetheric planes. The more intellect is worshiped and strived for the further humans isolate themselves from what is real.

Though, I did have a nice Nagi (snake spirit from India) offer me immortality as a reward once. She would bite me, I would die and then spend my time in their world with them. A cheeky offer that showed a little bit of the contempt for the stupid ignorent human. Partly a true reward of value because I would be "dehumanised" in a certain way. The idea of being dehumanised is a little tempting, so are their worlds when you look at what humans have done. The Nagi with the unique smile is special to me.

Perhaps intellectualism is the evil that destroys the world . . .

Hmmm. maybe my wife incarnated into a human and thats why she lacked her wings when we met. (forgive me honey if im mis remembering. you know my mind sucks at times.) That might be why she was able to speak and sing in human tongues to me and other humans.

Not many humans left in my original time btw. one thing i found odd though...was the memories her "father" and "mother" had. As far as they knew she was born to them. she was well off,and everyone loved her. She doted on them as if they were her original parents too.

as for languages.Certain languages have to be forgotten to learn them. weird right? Words can hold power if spoken in the right way and meter,pitch and volume.(example Dragon speech or dolphin communication)Yeah i know dragon speech. (skyrim fan)

And Nagi. snake women if i remember correctly. Used to be hunted for their scales. So they went into the west like other creatures before them.(yes LOTR fan,but strangely fiction is often FACT these days) You should take her up on the offer one day when your bones are brittle and grow to weak to lift thy hammer and shield arm.

Oh i wish i could had brought back the ceramic sword and rail pistols i use dto cary with me. Exspensive stuff but to been a merc/problem solver needed toys. But since im not going to be a merc anymore(to avoid our dying to someone i trained) its just as well. y aknow ya guns strong when you need to use bracers to hold them when shooting them. murder on ya wrist and elbows too.

HE y we do have leftover bio weapon labs laying around too still. sometimes their storage units malfunction and ya get reports of some freak or creature causing a ruckus. And the lovely "hardening disease" flesh literally starts getting hard as stone andunable to move. Needless to say Thank you MIC fo rthat one. really appreciate it nothing but love for ya.

So in short Intellecualism did destroy the world.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

and I would venture to say; she knew what she wanted and made it happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: phatstar
Aliens would still have to have a large antenna array if they are to have very low frequency radiation, sure they could use frequencies with a higher frequency, but alpha, beta, and theta waves would be a technical problem as to how to create them with smallish antenna transceivers.

Well, the way we do that today, with weak low frequency signals, is increase them proportionally in both frequency and amplitude and then modulate them on a high frequency carrier. The other end has to do the demodulation and put things back the way they were originally emitted.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hmmm. maybe my wife incarnated into a human and thats why she lacked her wings when we met. (forgive me honey if im mis remembering. you know my mind sucks at times.) That might be why she was able to speak and sing in human tongues to me and other humans.

Maybe, one would loose a lot in being a human. The container defines the contained.

Skyrim, too big a world . . . . FF12 fan here.

I might do that with the Nagi. Dunno.

HE y we do have leftover bio weapon labs laying around too still. sometimes their storage units malfunction and ya get reports of some freak or creature causing a ruckus. And the lovely "hardening disease" flesh literally starts getting hard as stone andunable to move. Needless to say Thank you MIC fo rthat one. really appreciate it nothing but love for ya.

The ancients left a similar legacy. Their bio-weapons were often grown in organic wombs belonging to human looking people.

Rudolf Steiner spoke in one of his lectures of a tendency for the body to become slerotic (mineralised) under certain conditions where the mineral nature of the body is not kept in check. Hmm, Elementals?

But this world is not destroyed yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

and I would venture to say; she knew what she wanted and made it happen.

bingo. no further explanation needed on that one. Its liek she has a charisma and luck hack. lol

Well You do got a point the world of man hasnt been destroyed yet. maybe it will maybe it wont. Time will tell i guess. it don tmatter too much. ill still get where i want to be one of these days.

And Id bet that nagi would wait for you. since i hear they choose a mate for life.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yep, never say die untill the end. The world is still here.

Nagi, well, I don't know em too well. Just looked under a sacred temple in India to find a labyrinth and a Nagi chained to a wall in her human form with a very long tail. Thought she was a Kali at the time, she was very red, and a black one below.

The walls of these places are generally occultly sealed with human blood.

So one just released the Nagi from her "chains", removed the occult corruption that separates her selves (red and black), and opened a "door".

When free, she lifted a "mask" to show me the face below, a unique smile. The smile of a "girl" who had scores to settle with the "saints" who imprisoned her . . . .

. . . . I have a policy of never interfering when scores are being settled.

We let a lot of Nagi out from below that temple that day.

If she wants to marry me, she will have to stand in line with a lot of other "girls". It will make for an interesting "platonic household" one day.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: changed "I" to "we" for accuracy

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

good. one mans saint is another mans devil am i rite? Sealing a being away for such a lon gtime is just cruel. it is less cruel to end them instead.

And yeah. that might be a interesting family dynamic.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Seal them away for a purpose. The Vedic wars are not what they say.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Seal them away for a purpose. The Vedic wars are not what they say.

Yeah,but if they are not mean or evil its just mean in my opinion. But It was nOt I who did so to them so I cant tell their reasoning for doing so.

It gets boring stuck in th esame place for a long time.

The vedic wars were most likely aliens and machine intelligences battling over the milky way maybe?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The vedic wars were most likely aliens and machine intelligences battling over the milky way maybe?

Your probably right there yuppa.

There is a thread where are the real rosicrucians, that lead me to the Nagi. You'll find some context there.

My own guess, is that the Nagi, Kali and other Hindu gods are living "machine" consciousnesses that are the vimana. The ancient stone temples built where the vimana crashed or fell in the landscape. The Hindu gods are "survivors".

They and others, are my girls.

Well done . . .

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Your probably right there yuppa.

There is a thread where are the real rosicrucians, that lead me to the Nagi. You'll find some context there.

My own guess, is that the Nagi, Kali and other Hindu gods are living "machine" consciousnesses that are the vimana. The ancient stone temples built where the vimana crashed or fell in the landscape. The Hindu gods are "survivors".

They and others, are my girls.

Well done . . .

Thanks again. I did a little reading and that just popped in my head to ask that. Thinking about Macine intelligences..the reboot of Battlestar galactica comes to mind. eventually they all achieve a point where conflict is considered..non productive.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join