It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens using mind altering frequencies

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Do any of you remember the unmovable boxes washing up on shores? They emmited a sound.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Immoveable boxes?

No. Never heard of them.

Is there more?

Please tell

Edit.

Okay searched ATS, found this thread

Here's an update on the "strange metal boxes washed up on Oregon beach"

. . . . . . . .

edit on 10-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Do any of you remember the unmovable boxes washing up on shores? They emmited a sound.

you mean the hyper gravity cores that run the huge triangles in space that got lost till they washed up on the shores? they were switched on and thats why they could not be moved.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Fifth iteration. . . . .

Someone knows the location of the organs.

Now the is a general link to the once and future king and the Lady of the Lake.

I'm not sure why, but the "little Ladies of the Lake" are never too far away. Bossy little miss's they are, cute and adorable though.

Perhaps the Arthurian was a developmental dry run or someone has plans to hijack.

There is room to throw a spanner in the works if a fifth iteration of humanity is in the works. Take away the thymus which holds knowledge of the ancestral line, the blueprint, and they will have to start again.

In that link Max Heindel said the thymus holds the blood of the parents, that is the key and the leverage. The blood of the parents is dominant in the first seven years untill the milk teath are complete. The next seven years gets the body ready for creating children. The adult teath (ignoring the wisdom teeth) are complete at about the age of fourteen.

I said the immortal girls looked to be in her teens. Fourteen or fifteen was the age I pegged her for at first sight. I said she was a lot older, yes, but developement she was the equivalent of fourteen years.

So, let's go and get the original energetic thymus blueprint they saved and remove it from their possession. It is a blueprint in life-force, they had to remove the organs from a living person to get that.

Reminds me of the Egyptian method of embalming(?), and Incas/Mayan(?) Human sacrifices.

Let's see what happens when they find out the key to immortality breeding program is gone. I'll leave a calling card.

Edit, the Templars are a part of this mystery, they guard the organs.

edit on 10-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Fifth iteration. . . . .

Someone knows the location of the organs.

Now the is a general link to the once and future king and the Lady of the Lake.

I'm not sure why, but the "little Ladies of the Lake" are never too far away. Bossy little miss's they are, cute and adorable though.

Perhaps the Arthurian was a developmental dry run or someone has plans to hijack.

There is room to throw a spanner in the works if a fifth iteration of humanity is in the works. Take away the thymus which holds knowledge of the ancestral line, the blueprint, and they will have to start again.

In that link Max Heindel said the thymus holds the blood of the parents, that is the key and the leverage. The blood of the parents is dominant in the first seven years untill the milk teath are complete. The next seven years gets the body ready for creating children. The adult teath (ignoring the wisdom teeth) are complete at about the age of fourteen.

I said the immortal girls looked to be in her teens. Fourteen or fifteen was the age I pegged her for at first sight. I said she was a lot older, yes, but developement she was the equivalent of fourteen years.

So, let's go and get the original energetic thymus blueprint they saved and remove it from their possession. It is a blueprint in life-force, they had to remove the organs from a living person to get that.

Reminds me of the Egyptian method of embalming(?), and Incas/Mayan(?) Human sacrifices.

Let's see what happens when they find out the key to immortality breeding program is gone. I'll leave a calling card.

Edit, the Templars are a part of this mystery, they guard the organs.

Do the little ladies have red hair and brown eyes? have a affinity for befreiding animals?

ANyway isnt th eblueprint in every DNA strand? but not as strong as the original source in the thymus?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Do the little ladies have red hair and brown eyes? have a affinity for befreiding animals?

The hair and eye colours are changable depending on who they are hanging out with at the time in order to fit in. So yes but not a reliable indicator.

Befriending animals, that is a characteristic rather then appearance. Yep definitely, they love dragonflys most of all and will flit accross the water surface nose down, bum up like a regular dragonfly. They appear to me as "girls with wings" classic fairy but four to five feet tall.

DNA? well yes but your talking cloning - asexual reproduction.

For human reproduction we need sexual reproduction.

Now, the thymus has more to it then just the occult side of parental blood and the first seven years of life.

In a female human child, at the cutting of the milk teeth at about seven years of age the blood of the parents is used up. The child then goes into the second Seven years cycle to prepare for reproduction which begins when the adult teeth appear. In that second seven year cycle, the child creates with the thymus a unique signature of it's own which is his/her template for the creation of sperm/eggs.

That was a part of my own occult genetics work to see if hereditary characteristics could be changed in subsequent generations of children. Hereditary illness for example.

One would need to work on the thymus and not the DNA or reproductive organs such as the ovaries.

Change the life-force blueprint created in the second seven year cycle located in the thymus first. Then use the new blueprint to repair the eggs in the ovaries.

There is a ripening of eggs to take into account, same in male.

Now, I haven't taken this to the pregnancy stage in practice so theoretical.

Now in the theoretically immortal girl (they may just live longer and healthier), her reproductive organs were not removed. So this suggests that they had potential father's in mind. You can't double up and transplant the same girl template into a male and a female and expect children to be normal, you would have essentially girl/girl parents. Though I wonder what that would do . . . ?

Since the reproductive organs were not taken, it suggests they know a fair bit about occult human reproductive science.

In physical humans you need sexual reproduction for diversity. This is so of "higher" animals in this world.

It is in the non-physical living things that asexual reproduction (like cell division) is normal.

Difference is the rate of change. Straight cell division where children are little replicas of mom takes a looonngg time for change to appear in the generations.

In sexual reproduction every generation is different, so change is comparatively super fast and comparatively easy to achieve.

. . . . I do waffle on sometimes.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: sedna9

I would say then best to start thinking of experimental ways to record these events.

I do think there are far stranger things than we can imagine going on , but with no way to prove its a phenomenon outwith the individual its easy to not put any great deal of belief into it.

Whats this then!

I think the biggest mistake they made was remaking us as less!

the popul vuh states that the builders/makers , made us and asked us how we found our life, and we saw everything, understood everything. The builders /makers did not like that we were like them even more so
so they remade us less than before. That was their biggest mistake

hey they show you the reality button. but its a trap

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thanks sedna9, will have a look after work tonight.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thanks sedna9, will have a look after work tonight.

first vidurl went wrong

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Well from your description I might have a connection to either one of thos ewho is a half or full blood. Dream time can be real from my past experience. I lived with one such being for 20 or so years in dreamtime. Anyway if she had wings they must had been removed in a accident or something. She loved animals and could tame ones anyone else got near to would rip ya face off.

Y amight say thats how i wound up in one of my past relatives/ancestors body. maybe she sent me backward in time to prevent our deaths in th efuture herself.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

They're sometimes called wood nymphs in the old days, Nimue, the Lady of the Lake of Arthurian legend was one of these Beings.

I suspect they withdrew from this world simply because humans are dangerous.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

They're sometimes called wood nymphs in the old days, Nimue, the Lady of the Lake of Arthurian legend was one of these Beings.

I suspect they withdrew from this world simply because humans are dangerous.

well when most humans are dead i guess they decide to come out again some. and weird thing is me and her had 3 children. one died in a accident though. forgot a tool on th eroof of th ewindmill. took her months to get me back to even trying to live again after that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Read your post above, a young lady breezed in, asked for something,and breezed out when she was happy with the work. I say "breezed" because she was a girl on a mission.

well when most humans are dead i guess they decide to come out again some.

Things are different these days. The Age of Intellectualism could be the reason. The intellect isn't how one perceives and communicates.

Nukes are another reason. They didn't get injured when humans fought with hand weapons. Now we have nukes and electromagnetics which destroy further into the unseen world then before. Especially nukes.

Can't blame them for pulling back for their own safety.

Everyone can have children, humans, fairies, wood-nymphs, asuras and everyone else. If a human were to spend long enough with a non-human "girl" and they loved each other . . . . .

edit on 13-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Damn it I always wanted to bang a wood nymph

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

(From an old dictionary)

You'll get into trouble thinking like that ; )

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Ocht , I wasnt planning on thinking more like "doing"

the grass is always greener on the other side eh!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They have god tier butts . . . . . : P

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Dont get me started , its my personal fantasy , do you have any of their numbers at all ?

I guess I can go look for them in the woods now since the veil is thinning
between now and the 31st

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Nature goddesses, well you certainly set your sights high.

Good luck in the woods : )

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You trying to say im punching above my weight? I'm handsome I'll have you know, well thats what my maw says! hahahah
Im 6ft'5" dark hair and brown eyes , those goddesses wouldn't think twice about jumping my bones!

Plus I thought we were going through a reversal according to esoteric schools
and that the veil would get thinner again and the gods and other deities and tiers of supernatural entities would start to come back into the world again.

If thats the case then i'd love to make some demigod babies especially with the wood nymphs and their god tier ass!
Yowza

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join