It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens using mind altering frequencies

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The old "back to the brawling board" scenario? Could be, maybe not the first time either.

"People in power"? Maybe if they are collaborating and/or have an ideology in mind.

There is the posibility of stopping humanity teaming up with the technology of the ancient past too. An empire might get nervous about humanity having a friendly access to the knowledge of the time when the earth was pristine and "people" lived in cities floating in the sky.

There was a civilisation who could do amazing things like move the very stars about. They shifted stars 90 degrees out of "phase" (or something like that) to create a "door" (or something like that) in the star's original position. Modern aliens can't do that, nor use that system for that matter (yet).

Maybe the search for artifacts? if you know what I mean . . .

Perhaps it boils down to what have we got that they don't have

There are secrets and dirty laundry galore in what people call the "Netherworlds" or "Underworlds". It's almost as if those places are forbidden to keep the dirty laundry undiscovered. It could also be that those places are protected from prying eyes. Everyone's eyes, not just human eyes, aliens too.

The first artifact I found down there is sentient and was in the ruins of a city. There was a tower with a big black smokey monster feeding off something inside. Fight monster and open door to find the sentient artifact. Scratch head and realise it was too dangerous to leave laying about without a monster to protect it. She was my first friend made in those places full of wonders.

It is odd, comming from the direction of the M31, the Andromeda Galaxy, is something that causes an effect. The effect causes, to put it simply, mistakes to be made. The effect is like throwing tinfoil confetti into a bright light - reflections everywhere and little fleeting images. I have a suspicion this effect is aimed at the Water Elemental and the Waters of Time which flow similar to how water does on earth, streams, rivers, currents, eddies, pools all flowing into a vast ocean.

I read an article in a science journal that said that the M31 is two thirds black holes. "Murdered stars" I call black holes.

Now the effect is not aimed at anywhere in particular, maybe just broadcasting outwards. And if people get the hunch that they are being interfered with, I would suggest this "oddity". By the oddity's very nature, it is confusing and you can't quite put your finger on it.

So when people become increasingly aware, this oddity causes a confusion and they think they are becomming delusional . . . .

. . . . and begin to make mistakes in their thinking, which snowballs.

Now what was the title of this thread again?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

A mentioned a living AI they found in a diamond mine. responsible for th ecurrent triangle fleet/RK fleets technology.

And the name of th ethread is aliens using mind altering frequencies.

hmmm. maybe thats why there is so much angst in th eworld right now.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: added info

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I read a little if A, interesting. I may have touched her briefly, or she touched me while reading an A thread.

Become aware enough and you hit a wall if your on your own. If lots of people are becomming increasingly aware it stands to reason they become aware of the interference too.

Maybe one reason to have esoteric disciplines. They may know how to at least mitigate the effects in a closed space. I don't think they can do much cause the Rosicrucians follow me about. When I find stuff they arrive a few days later to scavenge and investigate. Caught them doing that.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit
Ever seen that episode of twilight zone? Or! it could have been one of The outer limits episode. Probably the later. But anyways! I do believe the episode was called "Think like a dinosaur"

You see that's your problem there mister internet aliens are mind controlling me guy. Your not thinking like a dinosaur! Your thinking like some sort of weird bizarre pink like fleshy monkey creature. You know? One of them mammalian types, I think scientific name is something along the lines of he who walks uprights and scratches ones ass once in a while, pondering "why does the finger smell?"

Hmm indeed. But anyways, I think the whole episode was about redundancy, and just having to many copies around leads to chaos, and yes kind of like this thread, almost seems a copy of a copy. But moving on, to that particular episode. The whole dam time, the charters on that episode had to learn that from a velociraptor. You know the scaly kind? Since the episode was a bit before the whole feather dinosaurs came about these past few years. But all the dam episode it was sitting behind some controls talking to people almost telepathically with a big control panel right in front of it, with what looked like a keyboard and a #load of buttons to push.

Here is the funny thing about it all. It looked like there were a bunch of buttons and controls on said control board. But the dam thing only having 3 fingers, or more like claws on each, tiny hand. Can you imagine the nightmare it must be for such an awkward creature to have to type out a paragraph or push all those buttons, using only 6 total fingers and those tiny tiny arms that could not even reach the key panels? Not with ease at all. And have to do that all day long?

Yes! Its quite a nightmare indeed. I think the show was going on a moral about redundancy, and having to many copies around leads to copies of copies running around and a huge host of headaches as they endlessly multiply each thinking there the original.

No doubt them dinosaurs are right on that, redundancy has killed off entire species these past few hundred million years. But the real moral of that story, if looked at, it seems to be that dinosaurs just were not created to type. Now try to imagine if you only had 3 fingers on each hand and your arms were literately about a foot long. What a headache you would have trying to write even one paragraph response to my blatant, wall of words.

Anyways carry on my alien spammed internet friend.
I just though I would drop by and make this thread a bit more interesting. I'm only on page four but its already entertaining while being redundant, but I think they call that nostalgic here on planet earth.

I even see phage is on here, and a few others, but that guy always seems so stumped on these threads. What a weird, bizarre and convoluted thing to be.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I read a little if A, interesting. I may have touched her briefly, or she touched me while reading an A thread.

Become aware enough and you hit a wall if your on your own. If lots of people are becomming increasingly aware it stands to reason they become aware of the interference too.

Maybe one reason to have esoteric disciplines. They may know how to at least mitigate the effects in a closed space. I don't think they can do much cause the Rosicrucians follow me about. When I find stuff they arrive a few days later to scavenge and investigate. Caught them doing that.

So those of us who can block out the deceptions due to skill or being of a diffrent time and place can make changes to others perceptions from time to time right?

The more people who becoem aware of it though are getting mad at those providing said noise. and that explains why people seem quick to trigger these days im guessing. growing pains if you will.

And le tme ask do those guys exist just out of your field of view? the rosicrucians i mean. like th ecorner of your eye.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I still can't block it out completely, just learned to live with it and work around it.

The Rosicrucians, well if I project somewhere and return in a day or two on a whim, they'll sometimes be going over the place investigating. I was one of them once and spose they keep tabs on people of interest.

Most of the knowledge I find, I'll either destroy or rescue "out of reach of children".

No, not the corner of the eye.

Growing pains? No I think it's not a good thing in any way, shape or form. I don't know the purpose yet. Perhaps what they call "Maya"?

If tech then it should have an off switch or something to throw a spanner into. Or just make friends with.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

I would say then best to start thinking of experimental ways to record these events.

I do think there are far stranger things than we can imagine going on , but with no way to prove its a phenomenon outwith the individual its easy to not put any great deal of belief into it.

Whats this then!

I think the biggest mistake they made was remaking us as less!

the popul vuh states that the builders/makers , made us and asked us how we found our life, and we saw everything, understood everything. The builders /makers did not like that we were like them even more so
so they remade us less than before. That was their biggest mistake

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think the biggest mistake they made was remaking us as less!

the popul vuh states that the builders/makers , made us and asked us how we found our life, and we saw everything, understood everything. The builders /makers did not like that we were like them even more so
so they remade us less than before. That was their biggest mistake

Maybe your spellchecker changed something here: "the popul vuh states that the builders/makers . . ."

Popular vuh. ?

I can understand "remade with less" but Why a mistake?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hi

I was referring to the Mayan Book of Creation, the Popul Vuh

in that book the builders/makers , create us in their image , and we see everything , they ask us ,how our life is when we have been made.

We tell the builders/makers that we see everything with ease , we focus and our understanding increases , we see to the four corners of the heavens the edges of the sky . We can see through rivers lakes, seas, hills , mountains and caves , we see all. We hear the animals and understand them, we understand everything. We are extremely grateful for making us.

We told the builder/maker this , and the gods did not like it , they remade us again lesser!
They took us apaart and remade us less so that we coukdnt see everything , and couldnt understand everything, we were too like the gods and they remade us for it.

Now this is also the case in the Egyptian creation myth, we were remade with less DNA

I think it was a mistake , because, we wouldnt be in this position we are now if it wasnt for our own creators Ego!
Which they also gave us like they have an ego as well.

See the god 7 macaw from the popul vuh, he is not a god , but thinks he is and convinces others of his god like abilities
he puffs himself up and relies on self magnification.

They gave us this ego , and made us less than they because they didnt want to be replaced or made redundant or be bested by their own creations.
They #ed up the first time, and #ed up the second time, our gods arent infallible , they made mistakes so many times

What GOD , makes mistakes , that they need to wipe out their first attempts and re make us again.

Why would a GOD , make mistakes

edit on 9-10-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

tom delonge said this the other day, funny how suddenly there is a post about it lol

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Now this is also the case in the Egyptian creation myth, we were remade with less DNA

They #ed up the first time, and #ed up the second time, our gods arent infallible , they made mistakes so many times

What GOD , makes mistakes , that they need to wipe out their first attempts and re make us again.

Why would a GOD , make mistakes

The Universe GOD gives everyone a choice.

Return to Him and be at Peace, or stay behind and get judged along with the little demons (fallen angels) that call themselves gods.

The aim of the little munchin gods is to exploit mortal humans to invent technology to strike back at GOD. CERN is trying to create stargates allowing little demons to gate into Heaven and attack.

The little munchins will fail again, just like they did before the Great Flood.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Ahhh, the Mayan Book of Creation. I've not come accross it before.

I like the idea of remaking with less. It made a lot of sense when I read your words. And the mistake of making us in their image would siggest that they had no idea about living, what it was like living in this world.

Perhaps one might say; The road to hell is paved with good intentions applies to gods as well.

That reminds me of something I saw once, an astral seeing of the past.

I found myself in what looked to be a castle cellar, big stone blocks made the walls and a stone stair led upwards. In this stone room was a table with a girl layong on it. She looked to be in her mid teens of age. White hair and peaches and cream complexion. Her chest was being cut open and her organs removed while alive by some old crones. Done with the girl's agreement.

What was odd, was this girl was a lot older then she looked. She was also the very last person of her race. She would die from her injuries, yet she was also immortal.

Her organs were being taken and put into jars in the Egyptian way of embalming from the looks of things.

So, in hindsight, I think there was a race of immortals, perhaps connected to the Once and Future King.

So perhaps immortality was tried and the people said "Too much!" and so we became mortals . . . .

I can understand that.

edit on 9-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

being immortal in the world of suffering would be quite a drag!

best to end in the dimension of matter and travel without form to other realms when the time comes

diversity is the spice of life !

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Ahhh, the Mayan Book of Creation. I've not come accross it before.

I like the idea of remaking with less. It made a lot of sense when I read your words. And the mistake of making us in their image would siggest that they had no idea about living, what it was like living in this world.

Perhaps one might say; The road to hell is paved with good intentions applies to gods as well.

That reminds me of something I saw once, an astral seeing of the past.

I found myself in what looked to be a castle cellar, big stone blocks made the walls and a stone stair led upwards. In this stone room was a table with a girl layong on it. She looked to be in her mid teens of age. White hair and peaches and cream complexion. Her chest was being cut open and her organs removed while alive by some old crones. Done with the girl's agreement.

What was odd, was this girl was a lot older then she looked. She was also the very last person of her race. She would die from her injuries, yet she was also immortal.

Her organs were being taken and put into jars in the Egyptian way of embalming from the looks of things.

So, in hindsight, I think there was a race of immortals, perhaps connected to the Once and Future King.

So perhaps immortality was tried and the people said "Too much!" and so we became mortals . . . .

I can understand that.

Maybe her organs were to be used to create the 5th iteration of humans that we are?

@sapien. Who wants..to live forever...who wants to live foreverrrrrrr......when love must die. Words to live by.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I dunno what happened to her organs, though I have a hunch on the location (my secret).

What I understood at the time was that the immortal girl was doing this to provide a future for her race. I'm pretty sure she, and her people knew what was comming in the future.

My own opinion is that the immortals were being either culled or simply hunted to extinction. I would suggest the first option.

On a side note, I wasn't the only person there watching. A black(?) magician who's inner eye had been removed was there too. I said hello to him out of politeness, didn't seem all that bad a fellow.

Incidentally, the prize for the old crones was getting hold of the thymus located behind the heart. The thymus holds the blueprint for the life.

Max Heindel (Rosicrucian) talks about the thymus in the section "blood" in his work Occult Principals of Health and Healing.

He is not wrong when he talks about blood and the thymus.

I made a copy of her thymus when I realised what was happening. Just in case someone interferes in the girls hopes.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

How did you make a copy , physically or mentally ?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Diversity, yes.

Nature loves diversity, it is the way

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How did you make a copy , physically or mentally ?

Niether, hmmm how to say;

The idea that everything has a unique frequency or one might say; a unique harmonic energy signature is so, at least in a practical sense. You can have a simple harmonic or a compound harmonic made up of lots of harmonics existing together.

The thymus, or just about anything that lived has a unique energy signature that contains all the info.

The body can sense these signatures and "remember". The memory is the duplicate. That memory can be transferred too.

So not an interlectual exercise, the body knows how to do this.

A little more to it then that but basically it works that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join