It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens using mind altering frequencies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
aliens are using mind altering frequencies on me

they might be using it on the whole planet to control our consciousness

what it does is corrupt my spiritual third eye to only focus on the physical.

so it tells me they are used to controlling us and have no respect or care about us.

they use it on me because whenever my mind becomes free i only have hate in me towards them and think they are evil

and they feel this energy vibration and alter my mind in order to make me respect them.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
aliens are using mind altering frequencies on me

That sounds like a very human thing to do.

Why can't it just be your fellow man using mind altering frequencies on you?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Frequencies of what?

Sound?
Open ocean swells?
Menstruation?
Pogo sticks?
Electromagnetic radiation?
Trump's tweets?
edit on 9/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Its a complex set of brainwave overlays. I experience torture using pain and sound. They repeat my full name repeatedly in a high pitch voice.
And threaten me most of the day.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Its time to invest in a tin foil hat. Seriously though, its probably just paranoia. And Im saying this as someone that believes aliens visit this planet and sometimes abduct us.

Edit to add: Might be schizophrenia if you are hearing voices. But what do I know? I dont talk to aliens too often.

edit on 25-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Maybe they were successful using it on Nelson Mandella. Then they rolled it out to the entire planet.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Frequencies of what?

Sound?
Open ocean swells?
Menstruation?
Pogo sticks?
Trump's tweets?

All of them, only in reverse order.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

That sounds like a very human thing to do.

Why can't it just be your fellow man using mind altering frequencies on you?

Maybe because that would be a slightly more logical conclusion?
edit on 25-9-2017 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2017 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Frequencies of what?

Sound?
Open ocean swells?
Menstruation?
Pogo sticks?
Trump's tweets?

i can't believe i've gotten to this age and am only now learning that menstruation has a frequency.
edit on 25-9-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You're male?
Been living alone all that time? Then you're probably not aware of the mind altering characteristics either.

edit on 9/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You're male?

i'm not. i thought you meant a sonic frequency... i was just trying to work out if there's a frequency to inhibit it

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

A frequency is not a thing. It is a property. A property of any thing or phenomenon which exhibits cyclical behavior. Menstruation has a frequency of about 28 days, in general.

Thus my inquiry of my first post in this thread. Everything in that list has a frequency. Some are more regular than others. I wondered "frequencies of what?"

I hear that pregnancy can offer relief, but that's not a frequency and has its own characteristics and consequences.
edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The third eye is an attack vector in general.

Humanity's longing for spiritual developement just opens a door . . . .

The Chakrum, well. . . .

I wonder, could it be an interface layer between body consciousness and indwelling "soul"?

Interfaces, like any networking layer is hackable.

I wouldn't just blame the aliens.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

Maybe because that would be a slightly more logical conclusion?

Would it?

For anyone with crazy ideas isn't craziness the best explanation?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

A frequency is not a thing. It is a property. A property of any thing or phenomenon which exhibits cyclical behavior. Menstruation has a frequency of about 28 days, in general.

incredibly educational, thank you for explaining the mystery of my period to me.

is it true that i infect everything i touch with uncleanliness when i'm on my moon time, o sage?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Only if you hold to the Old Testament.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Frequencies of what?

Sound?
Open ocean swells?
Menstruation?
Pogo sticks?
Trump's tweets?

I loved this post until it got political. Without the politics, I give it like a 7 or an 8.

That's pretty high, even for Phage.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Crap.
Guess what the edit was.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The third eye is just another word for imagination, when not making things mystical. Imagination can be mainly illusionary or true, depending on the sharpness of your senses and ability in self-control.

If someone is "speaking in your head" then it's more probably just you. You have probably lost control a part of yourself and if you're not able to regain it yourself, then I would recommend seeking help.

Mind control is more about making changes in peoples perspective and core values by exploiting their psychological weaknesses.
When someone thinks that words are being channeled into their mind, then in all probability, they have lost control of their imagination.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Right, first of all I have no idea what the grey dude is doing (he really need's more iron and maybe some vitamin c in his diet) but this is a fact.

You live in the early 21st century, this is a time when not only natural radio waves and magnetic fields are being produced in great quantity but you are saturated by them due to our own civilization.

You may not notice it, most people do not but if you live in a rural area like I do when there is a major power outage there is a sudden feeling of calm, even a peaceful sensation as if a part of you can suddenly breath a sight of relief - now do not get me wrong I need my power and do not want to go back to hunting for food with a flint on a stick but it is actually not natural to be so saturated by radio frequency and electromagnetic energy's as we are today.

So what I am saying is that ET does not need to do that to you, oh there are government conspiracy's such as the likely paperclip originated Nazi scheme of the Montauk conspiracy complete with it's vision's of an aryan future full of little blond aryan like kids (real aryan's were probably ruddy skinned and dark haired raiders that invaded ancient India so not Nordic at all) in a dead town.

What you are probably experiencing is either a breakdown Or you could be a repressed artist (most likely a repressed artist).

But Alien's, well let's look at that more closely, true alien's are probably no different to us and there may even be an alien that would hate you without reason also, in fact somewhere out there beyond the stars in a galaxy far, far away there is probably a guy or gal just like yourself (if you over look the droopy green tendril's they have instead of hair) that is typing much the same on there version of a keyboard (but it is a liquid film that registers rippled over the symbol's rather than key's and there eight fingers have suckers on the tip's) and going about a mirror of your life in there own world.

edit on 26-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join