It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preparing for Nuclear War

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: misskat1

California had better prepare for RADIATION. (Washington/Oregon too). Deadly Radiation what everyone will experience, if Kim Jong follows through on his threat to explode a super-nuke OVER the Pacific, near the U.S. West Coast.

Yeah that's me gone . Not much you can do unless you have a good underground bunker or concrete building with no Windows

It would be nice if you had a long-range helicopter or airplane. There would be time to fly as far east as you could go, since the radiation would only travel as fast as the wind carries it. (I think.) The Hollywood elite and Sillycon Valley fat cats and kittens will escape.

Do you have a cell phone? A computer? Do you watch movies? Most of what you consume food, entertainment, electronic, styles started out in California. If there are Fat Cats you helped make them.

Oh..no doubt! And if California ceases to exist, those "Fat Cats" will be somewhere else churning out their goods and services. Everyone else, will perish.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I know right? Words. People.

Haha

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Why would Kim want to destroy the one place on Earth that produces the best medical weed in the history of the world?

Probably jealous he cant get access to that wax.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

If Kim hits California, it would be like someone slapping my 2 yr old grandson for something I did.

Relax, Kim isn't going to git California. All he's going to do is defend his homeland. We just say stuff like that to justify uS hitting him.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
I’m in California and I’ve yet to meet anyone who is preparing for an attack...

Maybe it’s because Californians are smart enough to not believe in fairy tales of the boogeyman.

In Cali too. Close enough to the Capitol with two children under 4. California isn't preparing for anything.

When was the last time Cali prepared for anything?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Could we all be better prepared? Yes. But is any state prepared> Nope. Look at the Gulf Coast. Unlike California where we never know when the big one is coming, Florida et al know hurricanes will roll through every year.

SO what do you do? You make sure you can take care of you and yours first and foremost. If ANYBODY post katrina thinks the government will bail them out they are sorely deluded

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
QUICK!
Find a DESK to hide under!

I remember that from the 80's drills... And put a big Math book over your head.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Remember this?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Who could ever forget that. The bad visual effects (dead people were shown to skelotinized before they vaporized) We were kids and totally freaked out. As a bit of trivia my parents as University of Kansas Alums, were extras in the final scene where they show all the causalities in Allen Field Hall

As a kid we were all pretty freaked out. Whats interesting is that when Reagan viewed the film it really hit him hard apparently and started him down the path of Star Wars and nuclear arms reduction
edit on 9/28/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

But STAR WARS was ONLY theory Fred.
THAT'S,all,nothing to see here, JUST paperwork and IDEAS we NEVER put weapons in orbit...
EVER...
IT WAS ILLEGAL....unless ONE is talking about CANNON testing on the SOYUZ...nothing WE would have done....

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join