It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic and frightening. Your fears confirmed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

One Good American. A documentary about an NSA analyst and his code breaking ability, and the sickness that infested the NSA after 9-11.
What an informative movie. This really confirms most of the theories about contractors, money, power, and abuse of the same.

A Good American tells the story of the best code-breaker the USA ever had and how he and a small team within NSA created a surveillance tool that could pick up any electronic signal on earth, filter it for targets and render results in real-time while keeping the privacy as demanded by the US constitution. The tool was perfect - except for one thing: it was way too cheap. Therefor NSA leadership, who had fallen into the hands of industry, dumped it - three weeks prior to 9/11. In a secret test-run of the program against the pre-9/11-NSA database in early 2002 the program immediately found the terrorists. This is the story of former Technical director of NSA, Bill Binney, and a program called ThinThread.

This is on netflix, so, if you can watch it, I recommend it. Red pill stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I watched a week ago. Absolutely horrifying. They are robbing us blind with no care for the consequences. They are not patriots, they are thieves, one and all. Anyone with a conscience, or any respect for the constitution is # canned. How can anyone not defend Snowden at this point?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not trolling the topic, legit question, watch it, learn, get frustrated...and do what?

They have already won.

The fat lady just hasn't sung yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'll be checking this out shortly, thanks for posting I hadn't heard about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I hope you're wrong, that's all I can do. I have had a sinking feeling for the last 40 years that this is the case but I hold out hope against all odds. What else can I do and try to stay sane?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So they had tech and personnel to watch lead up of 911 and the actual event but failed to use this advantage. Then they use the tech against US citizens?!?! Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.

Wonder if anyone will get subpoenaed now? Nah..
And I raise another finger to the Bush administration(Cabal), particularly Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, Bremer, Rove and Rice!
edit on 2amf30021530 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
gosh, you guys would make lousy businessmen

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Magically(xD) exactly this doc found it´s way to my hdd for all of my docs last night, but i ´ve been to tired to watch it.
Now i can´t wait to watch it, think i am gonna start it now!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Now you don't have to wonder if they are really cataloging everything you do, and you also don't have to wonder if the MIC is compromised by contractors. All confirmed. Ahh, the satisfaction of being right.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

You need to raise a finger to ALL administrations in America. Understand, you, your father, and his father, never lived under a decent administration, which was entirely the property and servant of, the people.

In any situation where this is not the case, there is a very big problem to solve.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I for one and just glad it's only America that has this kind of issue with government. Just think if the UK had these issues as well. It would be ANARCHY!

ETA: while my post is sarcastic, I invite you to view the way your posts have looked lately. From here, it seems you are perched up on a mighty high horse and you usually aren't that arrogant. I hope it's just a fad.
edit on 26-9-2017 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
So they had tech and personnel to watch lead up of 911 and the actual event but failed to use this advantage. Then they use the tech against US citizens?!?! Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.

Wonder if anyone will get subpoenaed now? Nah..
And I raise another finger to the Bush administration(Cabal), particularly Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, Bremer, Rove and Rice!

With this information out in the open, it would be really strange if nothing was done, but then, strange thing happen all the time, and the power players rarely fall. But that would only happen IN a Tom Clancy novel.

top topics

join