It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadiq Khan: Londoners don't just need Immigration, they want it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I dont gaf what you guys do in your country.

Like my dad used to say: if you don't like it, don't 'cking look.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I've been to London twice , once when I was 16 by myself to meet a girl I met online , had a great weekend, stayed in a hostel , met a different bird there the friday night haha , met the girl I as supposed to on the saturday, done a bit of shopping in some retro clothing stores bought some vinyl.
Went back for my mates stag do last year and had a brilliant weekend in shoreditch and went to minsitry of sound to see john digweed , met lots of nice londoners , never had any trouble.

Ive only been a tourist so cant really say what its like at all , but I do know the worst part of london is where all those politicians lurk they are worse than the people who live there

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So........ if London is going to allow free movement with the EU, but not the rest of the country, are they going to build a wall around London to restrict movement and have checkpoint-Charlie's all over the city perimeter ?

Absolutely insane that this guy is MAYOR of London. He want's to recreate West Berlin in the UK...

Same guy somehow has massive support from Muslims even though he supported the Gay/Transexual traffic signals across London...

When exactly did the whole goddamn world go batsh!t fcckin crazy ? Was there a specific day we slipped into the wormhole?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
went to minsitry of sound to see john digweed ,

I'm Jealous!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
So........ if London is going to allow free movement with the EU, but not the rest of the country, are they going to build a wall around London to restrict movement and have checkpoint-Charlie's all over the city perimeter ?

Absolutely insane that this guy is MAYOR of London. He want's to recreate West Berlin in the UK...

Same guy somehow has massive support from Muslims even though he supported the Gay/Transexual traffic signals across London...

When exactly did the whole goddamn world go batsh!t fcckin crazy ? Was there a specific day we slipped into the wormhole?

Those traffic lights are not across the city, they're around Trafalgar Square. And no, no Checkpoint Charlie points and walls. He's the mayor and so far he's not doing a bad job of it. Better than that twit Bowis and his obsession with an airport in the Thames Estuary. Which floods quite a bit.
edit on 30-9-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Those traffic lights are not across the city, they're around Trafalgar Square. And no, no Checkpoint Charlie points and walls. He's the mayor and so far he's not doing a bad job of it. Better than that twit Bowis and his obsession with an airport in the Thames Estuary. Which floods quite a bit.

With a name like cymraeg, do you actually live in London or wales?

It seems as if Khan is your idol. Take it from somebody who was born and raised here, the man is the worst Mayor to ever run our capital and YES, worse then Boris
edit on 30/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

With a name like cymraeg, do you actually live in London or wales?

It seems as if Khan is your idol. Take it from somebody who was born and raised here, the man is the worst Mayor to ever run our capital and YES, worse then Boris

I'm a Welshman who's lived in London for most of my adult life. Khan is not my idol. However, he's a hell of a lot better than Boris, who in my view was always a bloviating childish imbecile, capable of peppering his speeches with Latin tags that made people think that he has a working brain. I have worked in and around the insurance industry for the past 15 years and let me tell you that his plan for an airport in the Thames was regarded with utter derision by sensible people.
The fact that Khan has reduced my commuting costs a bit and also not supported delusional projects like the air[port and the garden bridge means that I am giving the benefit of the doubt in supporting him.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Worse than boris , thats a tall order to fill mate

I dont think that its possible

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

We're talking about the man who got stuck on a zipline 20-odd feet in the air, whilst waving Union Flags. It's next to impossible to top that in terms of looking like a total twit.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

hahahahhahaha I remember that , Boris is a total idiot

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

We're talking about the man who got stuck on a zipline 20-odd feet in the air, whilst waving Union Flags. It's next to impossible to top that in terms of looking like a total twit.

And I guess if it had been khan up there then he wouldn’t be a twit right!

Look you love khan. We get it... But the man is an asshole of the highest order

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join