It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadiq Khan: Londoners don't just need Immigration, they want it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Id have to agree with you , Im still under the impression that the whole Crown, vatican , DC are the three big hitters
the ones who control everything

As for the street signs thing, the signs should only be in another language where there is a national heritage language of that country or area

Scotland - Gaelic signs, Wales - Cymru signs, Ireland - Gaelic signs, England on occasion maybe has some Norse stuff in York maybe or some Olde English signs possibly, or Anglo -Saxon type stuff for place names.
I am completely unsure as to why any council would erect an arabic sign as they have no historical significance to the area.
Just for thought, Scotland has quite a large muslim population and Glasgow has plenty mosques, but not one single arabic street sign.

I dont mind cultures integrating into society , such as the lovely people from the Caribbean for example, they are the perfect example of a culture that integrated into the very fabric of the UK and brought a positive impact on us all.

But I dont like cultures that dont mix well , and just assimilate everything

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Having a Muslim mayor is part and parcel to living in a Muslim nation.

Hmmn...

The UK is now a Muslim nation

Well fancy that

He's the resident Neo-Nazi on these forums, he hates things like facts and reality.

I think he has a point. The UK isn't far from being a Muslim nation. At least in the big cities

About 5% of the UK population so no he doesn't have a point.

If you believe the 'official' figures then I feel very sorry for you

Would I be better informed believing random bigots on the internet?

Another typical lefty response! I am a 'bigot' now

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hmmn...

Well fancy that

He's the resident Neo-Nazi on these forums, he hates things like facts and reality.

I think he has a point. The UK isn't far from being a Muslim nation. At least in the big cities

Based on this thread? Yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hmmn...

Well fancy that

Well, when you make wild accusations based on data that only you claim is correct, the term bigot is the logical assumption.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Aye, that was high-larious. The thing that made it even funnier was when the pundit responsible (Steve Emerson) issued an apology to "the beautiful city of Birmingham." (For US readers: You could stop any Brit at random in the street and they would be able to tell you that Birmingham is quite probably the second-ugliest city in the whole country).

hahaha I wonder what the equivalent of Birmingham is in Scotland, Dundee?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Hmmn...

Well fancy that

Well, when you make wild accusations based on data that only you claim is correct, the term bigot is the logical assumption.

And that makes me a 'bigot' does it? Riiiiight

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The official data is not accurate at all. There are more than one hundred thousand illegal immigrants entering the UK each year. It's a huge problem which the government tried to address by having those 'go home' vans around London, which failed spectacularly.
www.theguardian.com...

We need stronger border controls particularly scanning more lorries that enter the UK, stronger punishments and they must be sent back! Otherwise this problem will never end.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
The official data is not accurate at all. There are more than one hundred thousand illegal immigrants entering the UK each year.

It's undeniable that it's a big problem, but I don't think it's that big (100k+ p/a). Civitas is a right-of-centre think-tank and one of the few sane voices in the debate, and they guesstimate that around 250k "irregular migrants" fail to return home each year. That includes visitors overstaying visas and stuff like that, as well as chancers who stow away on lorries.

Some of those "irregulars" might go home the year after that, so it's not necessarily a constantly-growing proportion of the population. (You can read Civitas on the subject here (PDF) - see chapter three.) It's very unclear what the real figure is. Civitas cites one study that found 220k "overstayers" between 2001 and 2007, which would only (!) be 30k per annum.

But yes, it's a big problem.
edit on 28-9-2017 by audubon because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

OK, so Fusiondoe and me and Angry are Londoners. We might disagree - London is a huge and varied place - but we know of what we speak, as does Sadiq Khan.

Reading these posts, we seem to be the only three who do.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Islam is awesome....
Unless you’re a woman....or gay....or not Muslim....or not Muslim enough...

Congrats London for electing Khan...
Y’all made a dirt bed....you can sleep in it or fill it up...your call...

Maybe Khan would allow bikini ads if they featured women like Mohammed’s most beloved wife, Aisha...you know, the 6 year old daughter of his caliphate-of-succession and favorite bride...but like a true gentlemen the prophet waited until she was 7 to consummate his marriage and ignored his slave wives for a whole moon cycle as a show of his love for her....well, “love” may be better described as pedophilia...but wow, such a gentleman to wait till she was 7

-Chris

Sadiq Khan didn't ban bikini ads. Transport for London did - because many women complained about them.

What Sadiq Khan did was make the prize money the same for men and women in the Ride London Classique race; making them one of the few world class sporting events that do.

But you probably know better on the other side of this screen...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

How the hell did he get voted in in the first place?
Why does he say you guys need immigration?
Need it for what?
No country needs immigration.

He got voted in because immigration has overrun this city and the majority of his vote was from Muslims.

If you ever visit London I urge you to take a trip to
Whitechapel and just stand outside the old Royal London Hospital (not the new built one) and look left and right up and down the road. You will not believe it's London. Street signs in Arabic are also everywhere there.

Again... The majority of others didn't vote for him, not because he's a Muslim, but because the man is an imbecile and over the years has proved it in his interviews and appearances.

As someone else pointed out, your first assertion is mathematically impossible. He got voted in because he's a London boy and the alternative was a posh boy Tory. Heck, even I held my nose and gave him my second vote.

I'm often around the east end. Of course its London, just with lots of brown faces. And the signs are in Bengali, not Arabic. Might be wrong because I don't notice them any more but I'll check next time I'm up there.

Again, remember, we could have had Zak Goldsmith, finishing Boris's mission of selling London off by the pound. Look up who owns the New Scotland Yard building in Victoria. Or the entire Canary Wharf estate.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What do you expect from a mayor that bans Uber drivers to appease his buddies at the London Taxi Association? Or bans swimwear advertising to appease his Muslim fundamentalist supporters... then lies to the public's face by saying it's to fight "body shaming".

The guy is such a selfish crony. UK needs to un# itself, quickly.

Cobblers and Cobblers.

Uber got a free pass because they had Boris, Cameron and Osborne in their pockets. Even Uber's Chief Executive admits they need to comply with the regs, including the 13,000 drives who don't have proper DBS clearance.

The swimwear wasn't him and, yes, it was for bodyshaming. If you want to see where Khan stands on women's rights, find out what he did with the prize money for the Women's Classique road race...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

harsher punishments like giant field gates that trucks can drive through and any living biological matter is vaporised !

bit harsh but this is what I imagine border check points to be like in future , where only cargo is meant to go through anything other than the driver is vaporised and the driver the truck and the goods go through , tag alongs get vaped!

or better yet , its deconstructs the illegal immigrants at the molecular level then they re-materialise in a cell for questioning.
The future is NOW

(post by Macdon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macdon

originally posted by: TimHeller
i get mad when people say muslim's are a race! it isn't! its a damn religion/cult and they are darn scary to me. they come from many different country's and they ain't compatible with free cultures and when they are called out for something they pull the race card! it's not right and it isn't proper when we have to walk on eggshells to not offend their butt hurt asses allah and mohammad be damned to hell! they are a threat to everyone who values freedom!
[snipped]

Can I ask where you got the above... diatribe? Because it's a total consignment of geriatric shoemakers. The tent bit for example is utter rubbish.
edit on 9.30.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of x-post

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I believe the correct term is "gob#e"

Just because someone lives in a tent doesnt make them any less or more intelligent / cultured , what absolute nonsense.
Oil had nothing to do with the rise of Islam

Macdon , are you a based god like ?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

OK, so Fusiondoe and me and Angry are Londoners. We might disagree - London is a huge and varied place - but we know of what we speak, as does Sadiq Khan.

Amen to this ^ it is amazing how many people defend Khan who don't actually live in London.

If you live in areas like myself (from Bethnal Green originally but live in Tottenham now) under the likes of people like David Lammy then you would change your tune I can assure you
edit on 29/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Macdon

I am not a fan of Muslims either but what you said is downright offensive and out of order.

As the OP - Get out of here, I don't want that crap in this thread

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I dont gaf what you guys do in your country.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Amen to this ^ it is amazing how many people defend Khan who don't actually live in London.

If you live in areas like myself (from Bethnal Green originally but live in Tottenham now) under the likes of people like David Lammy then you would change your tune I can assure you

Similarly, it's amazing how many people who don't actually live in London write complete bollocks about us, our city and Khan.

I'm originally from Stockwell but now I live a bit further out. Tottenham's a schitehole but it was when David Lammy was still at school. You can't polish a turrd.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join