It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im in search of someone with same common interest in games. I need someone to game with sometimes. I PC Game so you will probably need steam. Now im going to put a list of games I am currently enjoying off and on etc. I came from the days of an FPS called Delta Force. I played UO for a very long time. SWG was my life til they screwed it.

CSGO - Has always been my main go to game. I will never not play it. I have been playing it since it was a HL Mod.
PUBGs - has been my main game lately. Enjoy Duos, but random duos are hit and miss.
Age of Conan: Unchained - This one is new to me, but man its fun so far.
Secret World Legends - Played this a long time ago. Am kind of looking back into it. Didnt know Age of Conan and them were made b ythe same company.

Games I play off and on and love to just jump in at random.

ARK, Overwatch, Rust, Terraria, SWGEmu, Neverwinter(though never get far), I sometimes resub to WoW, but its rare, H1Z1

I have a ton of games I am basically just needing a gamer. I game I watch Twitch I hangout its my thing. Well I dunno just seeing if anyone plays the common games I do. I use to enjoy play RP, but not many people RP that I find and if it is the game isnt usually one I enjoy actually playing. DayZ ahh I miss when it was good.

I like to smoke. I like to talk about random weird topics. My post history here wont say much as its been a while since I have been here. Lots of subjects I enjoy discussing everything from MMA, Conspiracy, Life, whatever. Open to almost all views.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ExCloud I will game with ya. You said you you played Delta Force so ya got me. Amazing game I must say. I am in the process of moving so no internet atm. My steam is Kireg123 and my pic is Stan Marsh pooping from his mouth.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ill add you up here in a bit.

If you cannot tell by my name what games I play single player... well...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ExCloud Oh and if you don't play Arma, please start now.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I played a lot of ARMA. Just got tired of it I guess. boring solo as well. Most games that are that big are though.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'll play dayz with you.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'd play NeverWinter Online with you, but I play on PS4 sooooo....

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExCloud
Ill add you up here in a bit.

If you cannot tell by my name what games I play single player... well...

Im guessing it has something to do with VII?

(post by annamccarthy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join