It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to shootdown US Planes even if in International Airspace

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPitts

Are you even listening to yourself?

Irradiate a few cities? Really? ...and which cities would those be, do you suppose? ...and how many die, not only now, but into the immediate future as a result of those, apparently minor, few kiloton warheads?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The little ankle biter. He might win a war of a thousand paper cuts.....

I keep waiting to open up the news of " NK Bombing " going on.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The Korean War never ended. Fighting stopped in 53' but troops remained in South Korea until present day. So technically no one needs to declare war.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

How will they kill MILLIONS?
They won't harm a thousand.
SOUNDS farfetched huh?
Guess we'll just have to show you.

We have a 50 year old target matrix ,that is updated daily as they move their OLD ass tanks, that Bradley M3s can easily take out without any M1 support by 25mm.
THE AIR is ours already ,the rest of the planet just hasn't figured it out yet.
The deaths in North Korea will be horrible ,UNLESS they are effectively decapitated ,maybe hit one of those parades.
If it's above ground it's catalogued.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The correct response would be for the President to tweet them a clip of that kid from A Christmas Story going "I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!"

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: FredT

It was reported that Nork's "threat", was in response to Trump saying that Kim Jong-un, and his foreign minister: Ri Yong-ho, "...won't be around much longer".
Could be interpreted as a veiled death threat, and a declaration of war by Trump.

CBC News

i would think that when a u.s. president makes the statement: Kim Jong-un, and his foreign minister: Ri Yong-ho, "...won't be around much longer".

that this is a declaration of war. am i wrong?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

The President's remarks are all qualified with "what if" scenarios. If they do x, we will do y, etc. Those aren't declarations of war. On the other hand, on Saturday when their foreign minister said since Trump called Kim "Rocket Man" "...he has made a strike on the US mainland an inevitability" that is a direct threat that they WILL attack us, without a qualifier. They said in response to what the President said, they're inevitably going to attack us. That pretty much gives us an excuse to launch a pre-emptive strike. What fools we would look like to sit around and wait for them to hit us, when they told us they were going to.
edit on 25 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
NOW can we play with that C130J ?
IT READY.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

YES, that last war from 1950 is still declared.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Do the North Kork's watch movies?

I think to many NK's leaders have watched the new version of Red Dawn.

If Little Kim fires on the US, obliteration will be inevitable. Just like the movie war games, his best move is not to play. He does not have a winning move.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If NK does fire on US airplanes and hostilities do break out,
I hope everyone realizes that we cannot use nuclear weapons, and shouldn't need to in order to take out the North Korean regime.

Not even if North Korea uses nuclear weapons (which they will).

Although I do think the death toll will be higher without nuclear weapons being used.
Just cause you have them, doesn't mean you have to use them.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You had that right up until you said we can't use nukes even if NK does. Actually, if they use them, we HAVE to use them because we can't afford to set the precedent that somebody can nuke us and not get it right back.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The deaths in North Korea will be horrible ,UNLESS they are effectively decapitated ,maybe hit one of those parades.
If it's above ground it's catalogued. .

You mean one of those parades where thousands upon thousands of civilians attend?

Yeah, that would go over really well.....

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That is a good point.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You mean one of those parades where thousands upon thousands of civilians attend?

We vaporized tens of thousands for the sake of untold millions before, it is nothing new, just takes a leader with balls. Truman set the precedent, and peace broke out.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes .loyalists and all...OR lase the vehicles as they are in a LINE for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

We vaporized tens of thousands for the sake of untold millions before, it is nothing new, just takes a leader with balls. Truman set the precedent, and peace broke out.

The world was a vastly different place then......you and I both know , no matter what our personal convictions are, that would NOT go over.......

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts
No one in the US Govt is concerned for good reason. The US military can employ whatever measure they see fit in response to that one attack and leave the NK military completely demoralized. NK would be suiciding themselves if they follow through to which I pray they do.

A few tactical nukes with a small kilo-ton yield would do just enough damage to irradiate a few cities but not spread to another country.

Jesus my man, you are actually HOPING they shoot a plane down so "we" can nuke a few of their cities? Thank God what you want and hope, doesn't matter. That position is atrocious and unacceptable in my opinion.

At what point are you actually worse than the people you are afraid of?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

No one in the US Govt is concerned for good reason. The US military can employ whatever measure they see fit in response to that one attack and leave the NK military completely demoralized. NK would be suiciding themselves if they follow through to which I pray they do.

A few tactical nukes with a small kilo-ton yield would do just enough damage to irradiate a few cities but not spread to another country.

Jesus my man, you are actually HOPING they shoot a plane down so "we" can nuke a few of their cities? Thank God what you want and hope, doesn't matter. That position is atrocious and unacceptable in my opinion.

At what point are you actually worse than the people you are afraid of?

Ahh, just as like you find it atrocious and unacceptable. The people who make the decisions won't be listening to yours either. After all, we're ALL sitting at computers.

A soft stance was taken for the last 8 years and didn't do squat except to allow him to build up and gather materials. This is one of those grown-up situations where hard decisions with costs are made.

Would your opinion change if say, San Francisco was hit with a hydrogen bomb first? Are a few million American lives need first before you're willing to find it acceptable to do hard things?

Do we not owe it to the American people to keep them safe? NK is making open threats, should we just ignore them and laugh it off and have a few more drinks and a few tokes and forget about it?

Reality has to set in some time no matter what little utopian dream-world you live in.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: MrPitts

The US will not use nukes.
Maybe if North Korea does but only then and still not likely.

What the public doesn't know won't hurt the image and depleted uranium works quite well also.

The world would know immediately, and you'll find out how quickly the international community will turn on the USA for using nuclear weapons again. Any nation allies with the USA will find itself replacing their governments due to public outcry, and the Americans will forever have that mark upon themselves, even long after the American Empire is relegated to the pages of history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join