It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronology Of Influence thru History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"The Occult Conspiracy: Secret Societies, their Influence and Power in World History."
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

This thing starts from the 'get go' ladies and gentlemen.

Is it realistic? Is it plausiable? Is control and supression of knowledge always been a underlying goal since Man came to be?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
No this pretty much seems like hogwash.

Now someone important once explained to me why the Jews, didn't fight back in over 2000 years of oppression.

After their crushing defeat in 66AD, literally hundreds of thousands of Jews were killed in war with Romans and non-jews and even themselves. The Jewish people must have done the most peculiar thing any society has ever done, they focused nearly only only "knowledge".

And the preservation of it, particularly in their own heritage as a people.

This is why, among other things, one of the reasons a large resistance of Jews never formed in WW2, more importantly than fighting back (they learned from 66AD fighting back against unbeatable odds till puts you in your grave), all that mattered was retaining knowledge and many Jews at that time did just that, safe keeping books and doccuments.

Some societies have followed this same path as well, Knights Templar, Masons, what have you.

As for this site, bafoonery.

The first secret societies were Cave paintings? A bit far fetched, and the rest is just a list of historical fact with no analysis as to why or what those events really mean in history.

Consequently stuff like the Knights of Garter managed to make its way into this list...lol

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are trying to visit this topic to see an invisible reply from HuramAbi.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That seemed to fix the problem.

I will read the article suggested now.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I have noticed that virtually all his post made last night/early this am were deleted.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
heheheee wonders why?

i didn't do anything. all his other posts have been erased as well, i wonder if he's pissed.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The occult masters cast a spell and we fall asleep. They must wake us once and a while to steal our energy. A stronger spell is cast and we fall asleep. The masters of old may take you to the door only you may open. Our programmers know that soon we are to be offered the next level. That is why they plan to depopulate the planet before the end of historical time. Death is an illusion we are immortal and this is our prison. We may leave when we think we are free. This is your temple. You are free in here. They may not own our minds. Ours is the choice to sleep. Morphious is the God of Oppiates and of Dreams. He lives in our emotions. Be thier Master and move to the next level.

top topics

join