It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner Used Private Email In Trump Administration, Lawyer Confirms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's a new hot controversy about using private email for government communication !!

Now it's come out that Trump's Son-in-Law Jared Kushner has been "communicating" with his own private email address !!

Watch out for the comparisons to the famous Hillary serer system !!

They will go after Kushner and anybody else now.

No evidence of "classified" at the time however (yet).

No evidence of deleting (yet).

No evidence of "Intent to defraud" either (yet).

Story from NPR (watch out for political bias):
Jared Kushner Used Private Email In Trump Administration, Lawyer Confirms

White House Senior Adviser Jared Kushner has used both a private email account and an official email address to communicate with other government officials, according to his attorney. Responding to media reports about Kushner's email habits, his lawyer said, "All non-personal emails were forwarded to his official address."

The emails between Kushner's personal account and his White House colleagues number fewer than 100, Kushner's attorney, Abbe Lowell, said in a statement relayed by NPR's Tamara Keith.

"Mr. Kushner uses his White House email address to conduct White House business," Lowell said in the statement.

The FBI did in fact find classified info (aka for official purposes) in Hillary's recovered deleted emails.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
there's already a thread about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Are the left going to start ignorantly cheering "lock him up," like the right?

And will the right, not realizing that's exactlt what they've done for awhile now, whine about it?

More proof that partisan hacks are just that - partisan hacks. Regardless of that little (R) or (D).

For being "anti-establishment," they sure do seem to be quite established.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

And will the right, not realizing that's exactlt what they've done for awhile now, whine about it?

More proof that partisan hacks are just that - partisan hacks. Regardless of that little (R) or (D).

Already did! Ask Silly!
You even participated in the thread! roflmao
edit on 25-9-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
there's already a thread about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah that title gives every indication during a search doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i knew what it was about before i clicked on it, but then.. i wasn't tripping all over myself to post my latest say-nothing clickbait thread of the day for all my buddies to come and give me my flags and stars so the circle-jerk could begin anew.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

It's called pre-damage control from the mother of invention....plus the mention of someone called Hillary

...Watch out for that bus!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
By law, government computer systems can only be used for government business. If you want to send an Email to your Mom to tell her to put more butter in your packed lunch next time, you have to use a private email account.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

My thread didn't call to lock him up. There's a question mark there. And I even state several times that he didn't do anything wrong and neither did Hillary but for some reason it's still a crime if Hillary did it and okay that Jared did it cuz you know...he don't know no better. ( poor grammar used intentionally).
I call them all the podunks of fifth avenue.
edit on 9252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

he don't know no better. (poor grammar used intentionally).

Don't you know that your intentional use of poor grammar is a form of cultural appropriation?

10,000 hail Obamas is your punishment, followed by memorizing MLK's "I Have a Dream," speech.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

How do you know it's not my culture or that my representing good grammar isn't the appropriated culture?
In any event I offer no apologies. Freedom of speech.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Those three little Cs? For confidential? The lowest classification and that only those paragraphs noted with a c had even that? And one I think was classified when it didn't need to be.

But here again. Comey was telling the truth when he publicly indicted Hillary even though he couldn't find enough to actually charge her with anything and Comey was a liar when he said trump asked him to stop the investigation into Mike Flynn and when he said trump asked for his loyalty.

Hillary should go to jail for using a private email account but Jared just needs a mentor to show him the ropes.

Hypocrites...every one

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yeah that title gives every indication during a search doesn't it

No you're right, it doesn't and you're in the mud pit so you're okay. Don't worry. Some people just love to point out stuff like that.

edit on 9252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Chill out.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Those three little Cs? For confidential? The lowest classification and that only those paragraphs noted with a c had even that? And one I think was classified when it didn't need to be.

But here again. Comey was telling the truth when he publicly indicted Hillary even though he couldn't find enough to actually charge her with anything and Comey was a liar when he said trump asked him to stop the investigation into Mike Flynn and when he said trump asked for his loyalty.

Hillary should go to jail for using a private email account but Jared just needs a mentor to show him the ropes.

Hypocrites...every one

Including some that are totally censored...........

37 pages of Hillary Clinton emails withheld as 'top secret'

The Obama administration is confirming that Hillary Clinton's unsecured home email server contained some closely guarded secrets, including material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. AP Reporter Matt Lee explains. (Jan. 29) AP

Hmmm. Where's Kushner's top secret stuff?

edit on Sep-25-2017 by xuenchen because: emailsnailmail

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Chill out.

fight me

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Do you think Kushner's emails will be totally censored (aka 100% classified) like some of Hillary's ?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do you think Kushner's emails will be totally censored (aka 100% classified) like some of Hillary's ?

hard to say at this point... it's my understanding, though, that those few emails of hillary's that were classifed, were not classified at that time but became classified later.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

How does something become retroactively classified?

If that power of retroactive classification can be subverted then I think we will miraculously find the bulk of Kushner's private emails to be retroactively classified.

It still won't matter, Hillary is equally and probably guilty of muuuuuuuuuuch worse.

This will be a nothingburger.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Of the tens of thousands of emails investigators reviewed, 113 contained classified information, and three of those had classification markers. FBI Director James Comey has said Clinton should have known that some of the 113 were classified, but others she might have understandably missed.

www.politifact.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join