It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kneeling during the anthem is honoring what our founding fathers fought for

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah these guys wake up huge, are born understanding complex coverages, and get through college then pass a wonderlick that wants smart players.

All while their friends are getting high or doing other stuff.

After all these guys do nothing. They are just black and athletic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you think if the owner was out with you protesting you may be ok?

Lol,

By the way these millionaires for the most part are the type of people who pulled themselves up out of nothing.

It's hilarious when conservatives mock them.

Pull yourself out of nothing is having a startup not being picked for naturally good body and athletic ability

Are you saying that athletes don't spend the first 18 years of their lives training?

Your comment is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah these guys wake up huge, are born understanding complex coverages, and get through college then pass a wonderlick that wants smart players.

You're narrowing down to the real problem.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Xenogears

No.

But keep up with the mental gymnastics, it's kinda telling.

When one is more concerned with defending Nazism as opposed to defending the Constitutional rights to a peaceful protest.... I don't know, something doesn't seem right.

Yes unite the right was a nazi march solely composed of nazis. Like NOT.

Everyones a nazi everyone is racist perhaps proyecting much?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Pull yourself out of nothing is having a startup or getting a stem degree, not being picked for naturally good body and athletic ability

WOW! The ignorance on display here... Even Michael Jordan had to practice day in and day out to be as good as he was.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Lol,

By the way these millionaires for the most part are the type of people who pulled themselves up out of nothing.

I think in the end they can, and they can also alienate a large portion of their customers. Its like anything you can do what you want but there can be repercussions that you may not like. Kaepernick is not a free agent because he sucks...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Lol,

Pull yourself out of nothing is having a startup not being picked for naturally good body and athletic ability

Are you saying that athletes don't spend the first 18 years of their lives training?

People go to the gym for fun people practice sports and relish the moment.

No different than a league of legend player with quick reflexes.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

No.

But keep up with the mental gymnastics, it's kinda telling.

When one is more concerned with defending Nazism as opposed to defending the Constitutional rights to a peaceful protest.... I don't know, something doesn't seem right.

Yes unite the right was a nazi march solely composed of nazis. Like NOT.

Everyones a nazi everyone is racist perhaps proyecting much?

Because I said explicitly that "the UTR march was exclusively Nazi's," and I also explicitly stated that "everyone is a Nazi, everyone is racist."

Pigeon-hole, much?

PS - White supremacists killed one, and injured thirty some others.

Keep on defending them whilst condemning peacefully protesting NFL players.

And continue to put words in other posters mouth. Really helps your cause.

link   

Okay, I'll do it tomorrow morning.

I'll take a knee for three minutes just to trigger as many Constituion hating freaks as I can.

My boss will probably say something like "on your knees to suck the big one for today?," or something stupid along those lines.

No, go around and protest your point of view... that is what they are doing... the method is not important as much as the message is.

link   

Just look at the groups involved in planning it. Pretty much every single one was a white supremacist group. At the same time the more sane groups that were invited backed out when they saw the people they were dealing with. So yes, it was a white supremacist rally.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

They are just "black and athletic."

The absolute HORROR.

Lol. Racist comment is racist.

link   

I wonder how many people could get a math degree while waking up everyday at 5 a.m. to train for college football, sure they get tutors and support but they do the work it's not 1985 anymore where some juice and a dean gets you through.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Lol,

People go to the gym for fun people practice sports and relish the moment.

No different than a league of legend player with quick reflexes.

The ignorance expressed in your posts is simply astounding.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I wonder how many people could get a math degree while waking up everyday at 5 a.m. to train for college football, sure they get tutors and support but they do the work it's not 1985 anymore where some juice and a dean gets you through.

I wonder how people who apparently know nothing about athletics, football, industry, or much of anything besides their own narrow viewpoints fed to them by their preferred media are able to function in the world.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Okay, I'll do it tomorrow morning.

I'll take a knee for three minutes just to trigger as many Constituion hating freaks as I can.

My boss will probably say something like "on your knees to suck the big one for today?," or something stupid along those lines.

No, go around and protest your point of view... that is what they are doing... the method is not important as much as the message is.

Really not sure what your point is, other than you don't want to see NFL players exercise their Constitutional rights.

That's alright, you're definitely not the only who is triggered and offended by Constitutionally protected protestors.

It is what it is, conversing with you is an absolute waste of time so enjoy your day, man.

link   

Well kap has been selling jerseys for a while and not even playing....

The 6 percent of people dumb enough to be outraged by this won't do all that much...just like this weekend when the sports bars were full.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So why do you have a problem with it again? How does it affect you?

Maybe some fantasy leagues penalize the stats of players who kneel? And maybe there's even an algorithm that shows that kneeling players fumble the ball more? I say that in jest, but now I'm kind of curious to see if anyone's looked into those.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I love to shoot, I go to the range, I do it in competition...therefor snipers in the military are not impressive to me.

Anyone can do it and relish and enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

My comment was purposely racist. I do not hold that view. I was paraphrasing the comments here.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So why do you have a problem with it again? How does it affect you?

Maybe some fantasy leagues penalize the stats of players who kneel? And maybe there's even an algorithm that shows that kneeling players fumble the ball more? I say that in jest, but now I'm kind of curious to see if anyone's looked into those.

LOL, I do that all the time, making ad absurdum analogies. I'm like "Wait a minute .... "

It's not about kneeling, it's not about protesting. It's about these uppity players not doing what they're supposed to for 1.5 minutes.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join