It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says America Has Declared War.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I guess Fat boy forgot we have always been at war....but I digress.

Just more hot air from a insecure, psychotic, deranged individual who has never heard the word no in his life. I cringe for the world as sadly children like fat boy kim are becoming more entitled then ever...This is what happens when participations medals are given to everyone...Just think little Kim is that on steroids!!

You're absolutely right. There was no peace treaty, it was an armistice, meaning the war never ended.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I dont want war, nuclear or otherwise.

But if the msm isnt misleading us (LOL)
Kimmy is looking to blow his atomic load and somebody gotta do something?
Right?

He's going to keep on. He's not going to stop.

But we can't do anything over words. He will have to do something, and frankly I don't think we are far from that.

I was looking at a picture of him yesterday, and he looks like he has chronic mumps. Just saying.

"Chronic Mumps" Bawhaaahaa ah ha ha ... tears in my eyes loling

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How much time he's left with under the new sanctions?
When military is all he has and it's the source of power and a motor of ideology and oppression
it would be smart to let him bleed out without any pretext.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Bicent
I am starting to really watch this closely. Kim, maybe trying to start the war in the winter, which would grant him a fortification advantage in a land war. See historic data.. I don't see this de-escalating... 2 morons wanting to prove something.
I don't see much of a ground war. They will be hit with overwhelming air-power. Keep on poking that dog.

I don't see significant boots on the ground if this thing does go live and people start shooting. Maybe some special operations missions, but not an invasion, at least by U.S. troops.
I see the challenge for our military is to have every single piece of artillary on the south border locked on target.
Hit it in a display of air-power the world has never seen.
NK's first move is going to be knock the hell out of Seoul.
That can not be allowed.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I had a customer come in to my store today who actually lives in Hiroshima, Japan. She`s here visiting relatives in Hawaii. (im in the crosshairs too).
I asked her what she thought about the missles fired over Japan.
She was pissed, said she was sick and tired, and told me how may times he`s fired over Japan. She also said that we should bomb the hell out of North Korea and get rid of the Kim dynasty.

My boss who is a woman originally from South Korea (became a US citizen in 1968), chimed in on the conversation and said that her relatives in South Korea felt the same way.

This suprised me because not everyone in Japan and South Korea are willing to take it up the A$$ anymore from North Korea, like alot of people in the US think.

NK said Trump`s words is a declaration of war.........what about all the yapping they did the other day saying that it is inevitable that they target the us? To me, that in itself was a declaration of war.
NK reminds me of the little bully who can dish it out, but cant take it.

I myself, am in the crosshairs as I am between NK and the west coast. But I too am sick and tired of Kim`s bullsheet.
I aint afraid either as alot of people who are out of Kim`s missle range think I should be. And there are more like me in my state.

That is all.

edit on 25-9-2017 by johnjohn808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
well the Koran war never really need so I guess he is right.

Not good though, its just anther escalation in the war of words, will be interesting to see what Trump has to say (tweet) about this.

Nothing that even tries to deescalate the situation would be my guess.

I think he likes to throw fuel on the fire.

Which is very surprising since early on his administration seemed to have figured out that diplomacy was the correct, and only sane way to deal with North Korea. I always wondered what happened with that.

Trump is being diplomatic. Or this IS Trump being diplomatic.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity

originally posted by: Bicent
I am starting to really watch this closely. Kim, maybe trying to start the war in the winter, which would grant him a fortification advantage in a land war. See historic data.. I don't see this de-escalating... 2 morons wanting to prove something.
I don't see much of a ground war. They will be hit with overwhelming air-power. Keep on poking that dog.

I don't see significant boots on the ground if this thing does go live and people start shooting. Maybe some special operations missions, but not an invasion, at least by U.S. troops.
I see the challenge for our military is to have every single piece of artillary on the south border locked on target.
Hit it in a display of air-power the world has never seen.
NK's first move is going to be knock the hell out of Seoul.
That can not be allowed.

The artillery that has the ability to hit Seoul is indeed a problem, and one of a few reasons NK hasn't already been dealt with. I say it in that quirky was as most of Kim's artillery can't hit Seoul proper, although a good bit can come close.
edit on 25-9-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Trump has been quiet on this. His Twitter has been very active but nothing on this situation. Seems odd to me. Almost like NK is prepping an attack and were already prepping for it too. I feel a disturbance in the force.
edit on 25-9-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So, Kim is running his mouth saying he is going to destroy the US and our allies in that area and they are complaining about Trump saying if Kim wants war we will destroy NK? If anything, Kim has been the one who is starting all of this, he can't stop bragging about his military and actually believes he can win. We will win. Unlike a nuclear war with Russia, where there will be nobody without a bunker who wins, the USA will win a war with North Korea. I hope we do it quickly and without much fallout that will hurt neighboring countries.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The key is for North Korea to make the first military move. China says that it will not help N.K., if N.K. STARTS the conflict.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

THAT'S why the "bait flights"

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
World markets are still dropping. Something is happening... The markets dont lie. Eurjpy dropped sharply today too.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

THAT'S why the "bait flights"

He talks tough but won't take the bait. President Trump's intelligence briefings indicate that Kim Jong is "One Smart Cookie", according to Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Can't be TOO capable of effective deductive logic at all.
OR he's drank his own Koolaid.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Can't be TOO capable of effective deductive logic at all.
OR he's drank his own Koolaid.

Let us hope and pray that Jong is not diagnosed with a terminal illness before he's removed from power.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's almost like he (Kim) sits down and thinks out all of the outragious things that he can say, and then says them all he wants as long as he does not do any of them, lest his life of luxury is over. He certainly does not fit the profile of a martyr and we won't take any action unless he does. A good study in chess.

Just the way I see it, and possible master of the obvious, but it is a very fined tuned stalemate, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: johnjohn808

I think Kim is a master troll, that's about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Most of the times USA seems to need an active war somewhere. As Syria and Afghanistan sides are winding down...its time to provoke N.Korea and maybe fake a bomber being shot down to start the war.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Two fat egotistical idiots poking each other.

What's sad is that America has sunk to this level.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Lets cross train with the Japanese on our computer systems in the area he likes to send his rockets towards. Next time the rocket heads over their heads, we let the Japanese serviceman initiate the shoot down. No loss of life, we stand firm with our commitment to Japan, and the Japanese fulfill their own destiny. It should work perfectly.

Hey ! Look over here, the Chinese are practicing with 10,000 troops and their equipment at a Red Sea port on the Horn of Africa , but don't mind us, nothing to see here.

edit on 9-26-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join