It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says America Has Declared War.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I guess Fat boy forgot we have always been at war....but I digress.

Just more hot air from a insecure, psychotic, deranged individual who has never heard the word no in his life. I cringe for the world as sadly children like fat boy kim are becoming more entitled then ever...This is what happens when participations medals are given to everyone...Just think little Kim is that on steroids!!

I highlighted the part where your words stopped describing both sides in this war of words.

I was mainly confused because the "we're still at war" rhetoric usually comes from N.Korea.

And yes (as another poster said) N.K do come out with things like this from time to time but this is different, the rhetoric has been ramped up on both sides, it's getting to the point that if one side doesn't do something both leaders will have egg on their faces.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

Dont forget Russian collusion!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Trump and Kim being at the helm of their respective countries is an ideal situation for some sinister (alien or not) plot to destroy the world.

If you wrote this scenario in a novel, it wouldn’t be believable

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Stick around for the ending, you won't be disappointed.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
I am starting to really watch this closely. Kim, maybe trying to start the war in the winter, which would grant him a fortification advantage in a land war. See historic data.. I don't see this de-escalating... 2 morons wanting to prove something.
I don't see much of a ground war. They will be hit with overwhelming air-power. Keep on poking that dog.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

My bet is they are not capable of shooting down one of our planes. I also am skeptical that they could get a missile to get within 50 miles of Guam.

But hey, it makes great entertainment for fear mongers!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Kim is a mirror of Trump-to-Trump. A reflection of Trump's own shadow.

He lies like Trump, he distorts like Trump, blusters like Trump, he deceives like Trump, has his own crew of sycophants, in Kim’s case little old guys with big hats and a gaudy set of medals pinned on their chests.

So when Trump looks at Kim, he is looking at a reflection of himself. When he speaks to Kim, he is speaking to himself....

....The Shadow of Trump

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The leader of North Korea sure likes to cause trouble, something has to be done before he nukes a target. He has declared his intent to nuke American soil as soon as he is able to, and their nuclear program is coming along. I don't think diplomacy will work very well in this situation, and the clock is ticking! I'm sure he would also be willing to nuke South Korea or Japan or Guam if it were easier for him.

I would not be bothered by smart military action in the case of North Korea, the people there are living in abysmal circumstances as well, and would probably benefit if the regime toppled. It also seems like it would be a good idea to strike North Korea before Kim's nuclear technology gets good enough to launch a nuclear counter-attack.
edit on 25pmMon, 25 Sep 2017 15:17:10 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahhh got ya. Well nothing to do but sit back. Want to take bets on when it might kick off?

70/30 odds on October 18.

If it's one on one between the dotard and rocketman I'd put it all on the dotard for the win.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Somebody should just get Trumps mobile phone and throw it in the waste paper basket and let the adult who is supposed to look after these things named Tillerson do his job
edit on 25-9-2017 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dont forget Russian collusion!

Since you brought it up Comrade
CNN source

When Russia sent its bombers flying over the Korean Peninsula last week, it was as much a signal to its allies in Beijing as it was a telegraph to Washington that Moscow too, was pivoting to Asia.

the embedded video and its' music is lol

Russia sent bombers to buzz the North in a show of force and I don't think we heard anything about it,did Kim or Trump get all sabre rattley at them? How bout China?
edit on 25-9-2017 by modified device because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
video of North Korea and America going at it
this is exactly what is happening right now.

edit on 25-9-2017 by modified device because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you get eaten its your own fault

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

We never STOPPED the last war ..Kimmy.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't think Kim is dumb enough to pull the trigger on this one, he's up against a technologically superior force, his grip on power is tenuous at best and he knows it.

Trump may well be unthinkingly retarded enough to continue the escalation, he doesn't have nearly as much to lose.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump and Kim being at the helm of their respective countries is an ideal situation for some sinister (alien or not) plot to destroy the world.

If you wrote this scenario in a novel, it wouldn’t be believable

Not to make light of the situation, but this would be a good Clancy novel.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Bicent
I am starting to really watch this closely. Kim, maybe trying to start the war in the winter, which would grant him a fortification advantage in a land war. See historic data.. I don't see this de-escalating... 2 morons wanting to prove something.
I don't see much of a ground war. They will be hit with overwhelming air-power. Keep on poking that dog.

I don't see significant boots on the ground if this thing does go live and people start shooting. Maybe some special operations missions, but not an invasion, at least by U.S. troops.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!

Donald Trump's tweet
news.com.au - North Korea accuses Donald Trump of ‘declaring war’ as it releases propaganda video.

How do you go from an old guy on twitter saying basically, "Foreign Minister is going be gone like KJU" to "The US has declared war on North Korea"? The US has a method of declaring war. War has already been declared on North Korea. We just ceased hostilities! Last year, DPRK was saying they had already declared war on the US!! It was stupid before. And now... an even dumber level has been reached.

Can we put both of these cats in a steal cage and let the one who leaves Thunderdome live? Or, even better solution, we all walk away and not let either one out again!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Might need to go back and study 🇰🇵 topography...

This is not a desert.. if people think this will be desert storm, you are going to be in for a surprise...

Willing to bet also china and Russia will supply noko with oil and supplies once the war starts, they will have some kind of excuse...

edit on 25-9-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!

How do you go from an old guy on twitter saying basically, "Foreign Minister is going be gone like KJU" to "The US has declared war on North Korea"?

The same way if you say people are free to immigrate here as long as they do so legally, some people hear "I hate all Mexicans".

They live in a world of their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join