It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says America Has Declared War.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, it really isn't. Not any more than it has been.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, it really isn't. Not any more than it has been.

How will we know that the situation has escalated, aside from an actual attack?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The same way we do every other situation. Nothing is going to happen without them moving a lot of aircraft. If they're not moving, nothing is preparing to happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The same way we do every other situation. Nothing is going to happen without them moving a lot of aircraft. If they're not moving, nothing is preparing to happen.

The US Navy has told allies to get their Hospital ships ready for casualties.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Until there is actual movement it's nothing but talk and preparation. I got to see some of the wargames for a response to Korea, and when I say a lot of aircraft movement, I'm talking basically taking over the Honolulu airport and almost shutting it down to park all the aircraft involved.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

We should go with a surgical strike on Kim Jong. He's the driver of all of this. Let's get rid of the driver and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Which creates a power vacuum. Bad Things happen in those.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Which creates a power vacuum. Bad Things happen in those.

But it would be the least risky least destructive path to take initially, don't you think?

Hopefully the CIA is earning their pay by getting an internal replacement set up there in advance.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

We could possibly avoid casualties and a power vacuum if Kim's generals were offered a financial reward to depose him. Surely there must be some logical North Korean leadership that would see it in their own as well as their nation's best interest to end this situation. A big enough bounty on Kim's head might work.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

oops OPtical illusion
edit on pm1031pmMon, 23 Oct 2017 22:09:17 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
And?

I mean really.

AND???

The war has never been 'over' with Korea North.

And all - now - is talk.

Provocative, yes...

But honestly.

What we're told to believe this 'war' is - about?

Is only, misdirection.

Sadly.

Until someone pushes the 'button'.
edit on 5450Monday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Until there is actual movement it's nothing but talk and preparation. I got to see some of the wargames for a response to Korea, and when I say a lot of aircraft movement, I'm talking basically taking over the Honolulu airport and almost shutting it down to park all the aircraft involved.

Here's something I posted in a different part of the forum:

Wouldn't the recommendation to remove "personal assets" be an indication something is afoot?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tomcat1970

We could possibly avoid casualties and a power vacuum if Kim's generals were offered a financial reward to depose him. Surely there must be some logical North Korean leadership that would see it in their own as well as their nation's best interest to end this situation. A big enough bounty on Kim's head might work.

I agree with this. Those generals have wives/children/grandchildren/sisters/brothers. They do not want them incinerated, any more than we would risk seeing our loved ones blown to bits in a war.

Plus, these top NK generals know for a fact that North Korea is TOAST, if it engages in a war with the United States.

I say try anything and everything, short of war, to get the regime changed ASAP. (Assassination, bounty, coupe, etc.)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

if that is accurate i would say sooner or later. the US WILL strike eventually mark my words.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You combine your find, with the US Navy advising allied hospital ships to be prepared for casualties, and I think we are inching closer.

President Trump must be having a lot of sleepless nights, due to Congress being so "delicate". He wants TAX CUTS for American really bad. But he also knows that if we have even a brief war with North Korea, Congressional progress on the Domestic front will slow from what's already a Snail's Pace, to a Dead Stop.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

if that is accurate i would say sooner or later. the US WILL strike eventually mark my words.

Agreed. I am guessing it won't be much longer. But when remains to be seen.

Trump is supposedly planning a trip to the DMZ when he travels to the region early next month. I don't think it's a very good idea for a number of reasons, inc. his safety. I saw a report that claimed Kim could launch a missile while Trump is there. Smh.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You combine your find, with the US Navy advising allied hospital ships to be prepared for casualties, and I think we are inching closer.

President Trump must be having a lot of sleepless nights, due to Congress being so "delicate". He wants TAX CUTS for American really bad. But he also knows that if we have even a brief war with North Korea, Congressional progress on the Domestic front will slow from what's already a Snail's Pace, to a Dead Stop.

Someone - perhaps Zaphod? - said a good indication that military action is imminent would be the evacuation of military families from the Korean Peninsula. I don't know if that is what's called "personal assets" like I posted about, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't think the U.S. would evacuate the families before the President arrives in South Korea, 3 weeks from now.

What the U.S. military is most concerned about is a Kim Jong "surprise" occurring while President Trump is there.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The US names NK as one of the axis of evil because they have no central bank and because it will not voluntarily become a slave state of the US not like Britain, Australia, Canada and some other statess. The US begins and continues to demonise NK.

NK gets scared and starts to test nukes as a show of strength to the US in an attempt to defend themselves.

US make inflammatory statements and adopts an offensive posture and is now putting nuke bombers on stand by.

NK craps themselves with fear that the US might wipe them off them off the map.

If the US nukes NK the real problem is not NK because they have no economic strength to sustain an ongoing defence which the US is well aware of with its hundreds of military and economic analysts.

No, the real problem is what will Russia in particular do and China to a lesser extent because Russia is selling oil to Europe and threathens the security of the US dollar as a reserve currency if they continue to maintain a dominance in oil sales to europe.

The US is desperately trying to bleed Russia economically in Syria while at the same time kick the Assad govt out so they can install their man into power in Syria.

The first thing this bloke will do give the US permission to build a pipe line from Saudi Arabia through Syria into Europe. This would then enable the US to apply every ounce of economic and diplomatic power to all European countries to buy oil off the US for greatly inflated prices so the US oil companies can make huge profits. It would also enable the US to keep the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency.

Without this, the US $ would surely sink into second world currency status. What might then happen to the US economy??

This would occur because many countries in the world have a score to settle with the US and they would be quite happy to assist in taking the US down by giving the US a taste of its own medicine which it has been handing out to others all around the world for 60+ years.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

This entire "analysis" is past its expiration date. Europe is voluntarily weaning itself off oil, and the United States/Saudi Arabia axis is falling apart. Russia has brought all its problems on itself. North Korea does have a central bank, it just doesn't play well with others. North Korea was born of a civil war initially supported by the Soviet Union, but eventually followed through by China. This war commenced the struggle between Russia and China that no-one seems to want to talk about any more.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join