It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock him up?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Interesting. I thought it might be more akin to a paste, not to be confused with pasties of course.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
but it wasnt as many- And it wasnt classified- Or so we think- cause who knows.. But but but but but but but but but but but

Youre either in favor of locking them both up or none of them. My vote is for none. this is stupid. Its 20170 technology is ever changing. What will be interesting is to see all those come up with excuses as to why it still should be Hillary but not the dear leaders son in law.

it should be every last one of them. i dont care if they find out about it down the road after the fact when it doesnt even matter anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Interesting. I thought it might be more akin to a paste, not to be confused with pasties of course.

Lol ... thanks for a grin in the midst of all this.

Oh and by the way, American culture is dead.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Wouldn't you first have to identify American culture?

Sounds like a very tasty thread idea...no pun intended.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

American culture is dead.

Trump is the living embodiment of it

Unless there is a thriving yoghurt business in the US

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Not laziness just all I had to say in a crock venue.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Sums it up nicely.

Holy hell. that was freakin awesome. I have some Green Day and I missed that one, thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: cavtrooper7

JFK would be closer to Ron Paul now then a Democrat....

They would Kill Ron if he actually could win. Still too early for me, but DJT might be one of them that jury is still out. He only won cause no one else had a chance against Clinton's cheating machine. Plus, MAGA is our only chance now IMO.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I thought it was more than appropriate.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I rob a candy store and only get twenty dollars I still go to jail with the bank robbers who got thousands.

What about destroying a nation? Then using the US embassy there to smuggle arms to the next nation on the list?
Libya -> Syria.

Thats what all the investigations, hearings, coverups and burying emails were (mostly) all about.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Lock people like you up!

If we get enough signatures? Do you think it's possible?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

lock em all up

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If we get enough signatures? Do you think it's possible?

you can count on mine lol

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I would be happy with a simple "shut him up"

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Was Kushner using it like a type of firewall to corral certain things that he did not wish to appear in the public record, and then intentionally delete them?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: butcherguy

So what is the difference here

It seems that Hillary set a precedent...

After years of Internal review and congressional investigations, and a year of Trump screaming about it, the Trump administration has no excuse. This is clearly flagrant and intentional.

All of that review and investigation....and Hillary is not in jail, not even reprimanded.
Looks like it gives the Trump Administration the perfect excuse.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Ah, but did he intend to do it? Maybe he didn;t know and forgot to do his training, LOL.

On a serious note - what is the status of a transition team? Do they have to use govt accounts prior to actually starting the administration???

From the article:

There is no indication that Kushner has shared any sensitive or classified material on his private account

There is no issue with sending emails via a private account unless the information is classified.

Unless its retroactively classified like a number of Hillary's emails were.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If I rob a candy store and only get twenty dollars I still go to jail with the bank robbers who got thousands.

What about destroying a nation? Then using the US embassy there to smuggle arms to the next nation on the list?
Libya -> Syria.

Thats what all the investigations, hearings, coverups and burying emails were (mostly) all about.

Probably what people are hot about is the part where they ordered the defense to stand down then there was a court martial of the people who made it to the compound.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: intrptr

Libya -> Syria.

Probably what people are hot about is the part where they ordered the defense to stand down then there was a court martial of the people who made it to the compound.

Personally, it was the media orchestrated campaign to blame it on Islamic response to the "Movie". Remember that? That was their first line of lie defense. It failed miserably.

The next was using Hillary as scapegoat to dramatize and further coverup the deep states bid to conquer the Middle East for resources, territory and control. Part of that whole Global Domination tip of the iceberg political lies and cover up drama rama.

edit on 27-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wouldn't all White House Business be classified on some level?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join