It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock him up?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You're grasping for anything on this and is an example of Trump derangement syndrome right here. First clue is the non capitalization of Trump's name.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: butcherguy

So what is the difference here

It seems that Hillary set a precedent...

After years of Internal review and congressional investigations, and a year of Trump screaming about it, the Trump administration has no excuse. This is clearly flagrant and intentional.

All of that review and investigation....and Hillary is not in jail, not even reprimanded.
Looks like it gives the Trump Administration the perfect excuse.

It also entirely lays bare and void any credibility Trump, Trumpites or any of the right wing, "lock her up" posters here and at rallies ever purported to have.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Lock up both. I hate Kushner and Clinton. Just lock them up, they are both traitors trying to subvert our nation.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Anyway, back at the ranch, his supporters should have recognized a dog and pony show ( his campaign) when he loved the chant "lock her up", only to change it after he won. Don't you just love how he shoos away the idea of locking her up, like it's a fly. Demonstrating that's all it was to him. He had no intentions of even trying it, because he knew he would fail.

It is of more benefit to the American people, and the world, to have Hillary and fools Inc. lefty world out in public exposing themselves on a daily basis.

Nothing more eye opening than the slow inevitable destruction of everything Democrat....being done by Democrats.

DEMO-LISHIOUS.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The democrats and left are not governing the American people for 10 months now. Or for the next few years. Your hate is useless.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Your hate is useless.

Not for the ones running the show, the more people hate each other the better in their opinion. That's why this circus is going the way it is, they're breeding hate between the people.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Silly, was this information classified or merely conducting official business?

Conducting official business off the record is of course wrong, but it is far worse when it involves classified information. Nobody suggested charging Clinton over avoiding the record keeping requirements (by using a private account). It is entirely based on the total disregard for the sanctity of classified information (until it is properly declassified, expires, or subject to FOIA request)

On the other hand, if indeed Kushner did factually communicate classified information over his private account, it is a big deal. Unfortunately Clinton has already set the precedent that doing so is absolutely acceptable, and that no charges can come of it.

Why should he face charges and she not? Either charge them both (if Kusher did use it for classified material - something I haven't seen demonstrated yet) or nobody can (should) ever be charged for this "crime" again.

If Kusher is guilty of communicating classified information over this private account (aka "espionage") then he would deserve prosecution. I just don't see how they could possibly pursue him for it without also pursuing Clinton, otherwise the double standard will be quite apparent. It would also confirm an anti-Trump bias to a lot of undecided moderates out there. Basically, it would be political suicide for them to actually go after him.

Once again though, you haven't presented any evidence demonstrating he did in fact mishandle classified material (or that he even has a security clearance/access to classified material)
edit on 2/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Of course you are right enlightened

And you've been saying this for months now. But nobody listened (including me several times) and we continue to engage in useless partisan bickering amongst ourselves

This is the reason our country is being destabilized

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
trump derangement syndrome

I can feel the desperation in this post

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If Kushner had a server in one of his buildings in NYC and was routing classified information through it....lock his ass up. No question. The question should be why is HRC not in jail especially after it was found that it was hacked by MULTIPLE foreign agents. Maybe it was to try to stop the leaks...ever think of that? WH communication is open but a warrant, a FISA warrant would be needed to track his email, right?

Man, this is really a grasping at straws moment for all of the haters. Very very sad.
edit on Febam28amf0000002018-02-07T11:54:35-06:001135 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Precisely

It is hard to continue arguing the evidence against Clinton doesn't matter (we know she did in fact communicate classified information via her privately hosted unsecure server) while suggesting that it does for Kushner. And I agree if he ran his own unsecure server and transmitted classified material on it then by all means screw him too. But how they can appeal for his prosecution while ignoring Clinton's already admitted guilt is perplexing to me

Of course it is partisan blinders

NOTE: Kushner is not accused of transmitting classified material, I am unsure whether he even has a security clearance. Speaking purely hypothetically above. I'm not worried though, contrary to their claims Trump and his inner circle are good people with true love for this country. Nothing to hide, and this witch hunt is despicable
edit on 2/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
trump derangement syndrome

I can feel the desperation in this post

You are obviously talking about what you just posted

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Youre constantly deflecting blame. All criminal activity gets a pass from you. Entirely predictable.

Please do correct the record though.

lol

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Please do correct the record though.

lol

What an Orwellian concept, especially when viewed in light of their ridiculous suppression of free speech/conservative viewpoints and false demonization by associating conservative values with facism or racism.

Great to see so many people have retained their common sense and decency, even in such extraordinary times

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Complete lack of understanding?

Um, yea. Did Kushner pass classified information through his private mail server?

(see, that was the part that Hillary did that was an issue. Lots of folks have private mail servers. I even manage a few)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

network dude, they seem to keep forgetting this keystone fact

Amazing how selective listening and confirmation bias can coalesce into a weaponized form of ignorance

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's strange to watch these threads go, and nobody seems to call them out when they scurry off. It's like they think if you ignore it, it will go away.

But I am still gobsmacked at how well the machine works with regards to keeping the left's opinions in check. On a conspiracy site, a real live (possibly the biggest of our lives) conspiracy starts to unfold, and because the key players AT THIS TIME, appear to be democrats, the entire thing should be ignored and disregarded.

I suppose it will take several GOP members to have dirty hands for them to pull their heads out of their asses. (And I have little doubt that will be next)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Who knows if he did. Maybe.
Why are you asking?

and this thread is old dude

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who knows if he did. Maybe.
Why are you asking?

and this thread is old dude

It may be old , but its fun to see the stupidity some people still go through.

you're taking an apple, comparing it to a can of baked beans, then saying the baked beans should be in the fruit salad because the apple is red.

its disgusting how some people push lies and deceit on this board and nothing gets done.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ATTENTION -

This is not the Mud Pit folks and most if not all of you know what's not allowed outside the Mud Pit. No insults, name calling, political trolling or things like altering names of politicians in a political trolling manner.

If you can't post civilly, move on or risk being Posting Banned. This is getting tedious.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join