It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baron Victor Von Frankenstein was right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was just thinking about a thread a while ago, about electricity. Suddenly I realised that all those years ago Mary Shelley was right about what animates us humans.

Isn't that lovely? In her writing she had the electricity bolts from the lightning re-animate Frankenstein's patchwork man. It's almost as if she instinctively knew it. They didn't know at the time. In many ways her tale got the Victorians doing all those crazy things with electricity that led to all that we have now. Yes, the rest of us is like embedded code waiting until the electricity requires the neural/cellular/chemical pattern.

Everything that is me is based on neural electrical activity and the subsequent chemical and cellular processes that are initiated and maintained. No power, no anything.

The "spark" of life is passed from the mother to the developing embryo, right from the VERY beginning, within the egg itself. Of course, Frankenstein did it by jump starting" his creature.

Mary Shelley was a good writer. It's a great modern dark fairy tale is Frankenstein, very timeless.

I wonder what happens to the electricity when our bodies can no longer maintain our being? Also, I get the feeling that there is something else at work in me, in my will. I sometimes feel that I am projected here to some degree if that makes sense?

Yes, I've been well and truly electrified today in the old neural bonnet. Thanks to the member who's book I read and "sparked" me off thinking about electricity.

Electricity is the ANIMATOR.

edit on 25-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

1800's electricity

1900-2000's the matrix-simulated universe

2000's-2100's ?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
2000's-2100's ?

Infinite realities!!! lol

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It's almost as if she instinctively knew it. They didn't know at the time.

Luigi Galvani discovered it in 1780, so they did already know.

He is recognized as the pioneer of bioelectromagnetics. In 1780, he discovered that the muscles of dead frogs' legs twitched when struck by an electrical spark.

She had read of his work:

Galvani's report of his investigations were mentioned specifically by Mary Shelley as part of the summer reading list leading up to an ad hoc ghost story contest on a rainy day in Switzerland—and the resultant novel Frankenstein—and its reanimated construct.

Wikipedia: Luigi Galvani
edit on b000000302017-09-25T09:02:39-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 25 Sep 2017 09:02:39 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'd rather thing that she got her "spark" to use the concept of electricity to animate a body from the static electricity that she was bound to have received from wearing all of those layers silks, satins, linens and cottons of the Victoria Age.

...Or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It's almost as if she instinctively knew it. They didn't know at the time.

Luigi Galvani discovered it in 1780, so they did already know.

He is recognized as the pioneer of bioelectromagnetics. In 1780, he discovered that the muscles of dead frogs' legs twitched when struck by an electrical spark.

Wikipedia: Luigi Galvani

Thanks for that. I did not know. Well that was just part of the thread. She was obviously very educated in the science of the day.

So, this electrical knowledge began with twitching frog legs!!!
That makes sense.

So Mary was going on the physical animation aspect then. I'm here to learn so that's good you pointed this out.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

That's very funny. American "animations" are so naughty.

You know, I still get the feeling we are so far away. We are like apes still in so many ways. It's always the beginning. The waves and particles thing is very poignant. I think Quantum is still a foggy vision. Almost like we are on the brink or may be we are forbidden to go beyond where we are at because it is too much knowledge for planet of the apes to have quite yet?

The projection thing seems strong. I feel like that to live here I must have "the light" shone on me. However, to live here this carriage must be able to function in this dimension.

Keep thinking hard every body and don't forget to tell me and everyone else here anything you come across in your neural quests!I am still ever wanting tooo:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes, especially in our brains, for those who are curious, it has a little vid explaining how it is made in the brain.

Electricity is found throughout the human body. The flow of charged ions causes your heart to beat and your muscles to contract. But nowhere in the body is electrical activity better documented than the brain, which contains roughly a hundred billion electrically conductive

gizmodo.com...]

And seizures are mostly caused by electricity in the brain gone amuck.

All seizures are caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain. Partial (focal) seizures occur when this electrical activity remains in a limited area of the brain. The seizures can sometimes turn into generalized seizures, which affect the whole brain.
edit on 9/25/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So, this electrical knowledge began with twitching frog legs!!!

It was an accidental discovery too.
He was skinning frogs legs for the skin, which he was going to use for generating static electricity. If you read further, you will see that the accidental discovery lead to the invention of the battery, by Volta.
Funny how things work out.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hah! That's amazing.

Thanks for that. I was always wondering who first got to work that stuff out.

Hey, do you think we are not crediting the people from Ur (iraq, many civilizations) here, though? Did they find some kind of battery? Just may be. I don't think it is totally proven, but it is odd to say the least to have a find like that turn up:

en.wikipedia.org...

Wilhelm König was an assistant at the National Museum of Iraq in the 1930s. In 1938 he authored a paper[5] offering the hypothesis that they may have formed a galvanic cell, perhaps used for electroplating gold onto silver objects.[3][6] This interpretation is rejected by skeptics.[7][8] Some believe that wine, lemon juice, grape juice, or vinegar was used as an acidic electrolyte solution to generate an electric current from the difference between the electrode potentials of the copper and iron electrodes.[3][4] König had observed a number of very fine silver objects from ancient Iraq, plated with very thin layers of gold, and speculated that they were electroplated using batteries with these as the cells.

Electrolysis? Possibly. Everything seems to come from Iraq, lol. Some serious civilization happened there in the past.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Yes, especially in our brains, for those who are curious, it has a little vid explaining how it is made in the brain.

Electricity is found throughout the human body. The flow of charged ions causes your heart to beat and your muscles to contract. But nowhere in the body is electrical activity better documented than the brain, which contains roughly a hundred billion electrically conductive

gizmodo.com...]

And seizures are mostly caused by electricity in the brain gone amuck.

All seizures are caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain. Partial (focal) seizures occur when this electrical activity remains in a limited area of the brain. The seizures can sometimes turn into generalized seizures, which affect the whole brain.

I think the Creator was definitely a "Mad Scientist". Incredibly complex. All these chain reactions. They happen from chemically to socially to cosmically.

I guess you could say we are:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm glad you are feeling somewhat charged, (pardon the pun), I'm positively enlightened at your electrical revelations. All jokes aside I really think there is something to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

1800's electricity

2000's-2100's ?

All about non-local consciousness is my bet.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

1800's electricity

2000's-2100's ?

Me, too. We would be robots if it was just the chemical/electrical. There is another ingredient in the mix that makes it all worth while.

That's the bit I think we are currently not allowed to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: sputniksteve

1800's electricity

2000's-2100's ?

Me, too. We would be robots if it was just the chemical/electrical. There is another ingredient in the mix that makes it all worth while.

That's the bit I think we are currently not allowed to know.

I think that to be able to find out we need to change the way we act and think and allow ourselves to think in a far different way than we are currently trained to do.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Allow me to bake your noodle little more. The frequency of energy that is electrically created in stimulated by your nervous system is actually what you are. That frequency can exist simultaneously in multiple locations. In twins, at the center of the universe, in multiple universes. This would explain much of phenomena that is conventionally unexplainable and ignored.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

the electricity helps start the body and keep it going , but that is not what brings the consciousness , soul , spirit

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

we are biological robots with just enough consciousness to communicate and do our tasks but not enough consciousness to escape our prison .

new topics

top topics

join