It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auditor claims Vatican axed him for probing illegal activity- kept him from Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
With much fan fare Libero Milone was hired by the Vatican to be an audit wiz, only to resign (told to resign). He even had an "amazing" relationship with the pope, but ended up being kept from the pope. Libero thinks ranking figures in the Vatican are concerned he may tell the pope what he has found.

The auditing whizz, who spent much of his career with the audit firm Deloitte & Touche and was hired to much fanfare in 2015, said high-ranking figures in the Vatican wanted to scupper Pope Francis's financial reform efforts.

"I fear very sorry for the pope. I had a splendid, indescribable relationship with him, but over the last 18 months they stopped me seeing him. Obviously they didn't want me telling him about some of the things I'd seen," he said.
www.yahoo.com...

Of course Libero Milone can't say anything, he signed a non disclosure agreement. And figures all the trouble started when he hired a outside firm to see if his computers were bugged.

While a non-disclosure agreement prevents him from giving details of the irregularities he uncovered, Milone suggested his troubles began when he hired an outside firm to check whether the computers of his team had been bugged

Vatican officials think Libero Milone is a spy. Vetting must be pretty bad at the Vatican.

But he was accused of using the outside firm to spy on Vatican officials, Milone said.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Spy or no spy... the Vatican needs oversight.

Second.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Looks like it isn't in the works. Oversight means responsibility (blame), not popular.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This goes to show that the Pope is just a puppet for TPTB in my opinion. If the Pope had any real authority he'd have the final say on who does or does not see him, the fact that others make that decision for him proves that he is just a mouthpiece.
edit on 9/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure makes it seem that everyone in the story is a player in a big play.

Of course the auditor can't say what he saw, non disclosure agreement.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Isn't this Pope supposed to be the last official pope of the Catholic religion according to the so called "prophecies"?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Is he Asian?

Hope someone gets it.....

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Spy or no spy... the Vatican needs oversight.

Second.

Oversight?

I was thinking more along the lines of dissolution.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts
Isn't this Pope supposed to be the last official pope of the Catholic religion according to the so called "prophecies"?

Which/who's prophecies?

It all makes sense now why they are trying to discredit the Pope.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Maybe Assanage or Snowden will get this guy's email address, then the info can be claimed as being "hacked."
Speculations on what the guy found? More child abuse, money laundering, illegal banking practices? Or the large underground warehouse where the holy grail is kept?

top topics

join