It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first (written), book, Codex Illumni.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: R6A6W6

Just for example..

Please just assume there is no illuminati and climate change is real, and it is just a hand full of oil company scientists muddying the water.

Imagaine how much good all the energy you have put into the illuminati could have done if focused on debunking those scientists???

But ignore all their raping and pillaging the planet.. those are not the real problem... those are the little fish.. the real problem is the super secret illuminati..

Just imagaine.. if it's not true.

How much ignorance have you spread??

How many people will live their lives under totally false pretenses because of you personally??

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Firstly, I don't believe I have spread any ingnorance. On the contrary, I hope to open peoples minds. What I find ingnorant, is when people completely, ridicule an idea without contemplating the fact that it could be real. Instead they run to their old text books and school teachings, which were deliberately set out, to lie and deceive you. I adhere to the old adage, (you need to unlearn what you have learned.)

Why did they bring down the twin towers instead of blowing up pre schools, has a lot to do with what the towers stood for, in freedom, free trade and western prosperity. Also if you look at it from a conspiracy point of you. The towers were insured for quite a bit of money, meaning that some individuals suffered no loss, whatsoever. They did not die in the tragedy either, as a lot of the main employees that worked their, simply did not turn up for work. Then there are the images of huge (empty) vaults that were in the towers. The vaults that were previously filled with gold and cash, were emptied out by someone just before the incident. So either someone was psychic or they knew what was going to happen. Don't even get me started on how the fires were not hot enough to melt steel etc.

I don't think you have investigated everything properly in your assessment. The reason TPTB want a disaster, or not really a disaster, they just want chaos, because form chaos comes order. Their New World Order. The Illuminati are ancient and have worked out their plans over centuries.

You may think me crazy, or insane as you put it on Rome, but you look at it the wrong way. In those days when the people were down trodden and poorly treated they revolted against it. Whereas today we are apathetic, we get arrested for protesting or the protest is simply not allowed. I bet they also knew a fair bit more than you think. Romans had schools and libraries you know.
We can vote for change, but when you only have two choices and you have to vote for the lesser evil, it does not work in our favor.
I will not continue arguing to claim the Illuminati are real, that's up to individuals to work out for themselves. If my book makes those claims, then it is because in my personal opinion, the Illuminati are real, 9/11 was an inside job and people who rely on what the mainstream media to get their information, are being miss led. I will not apologise for my personal views or for writing them down in a book either. I mention two or three times in the books introduction, that it's up to the individual to know what their truth is. I said that I wrote with a mixture of fact and imagination. So I don't see why I am spreading ignorance.

If I do assume for a minute that their is no Illuminati. I can only see that in this world of fierce competition, someone will want to take all. Be that one individual, or more easy to achieve in a group. That is just a basic human instinct. Not everyone is that competitive but some are. Then why would those in positions of wealth and power not want to keep it in the family? Sorry but that's the only way I can see it.
edit on 26-9-2017 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

P.S if people change the way they think and become disillusioned by what they see in the world after reading my book. It was because they made up their own mind on the issue. Or they will be swayed in their decisions by reading any particular text.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Open people's minds to a concept that only has about a .0004% chance of being true..

Either we do have a secret illuminati organization stupid enough to hide "symbolism " in basically every single move and TV commercial. They are paying off abour 85% of college grads in countless fields...

They could just crank up the printing press when they wanted money, but instead get caught (because we are talking about it..) pulling off some crazy tax scam..

So with the illuminati is mildly retarded..

Or it's a self fulfilling prophecy started by some idiot tryouts by to sell books..

(Not you .. some one else wrote book that kicked this off.. )

(911)
BWAHaha

What buisness or organization or state EVER in all of human history have ever cared what "symbolized freedom.."

You don't run the planet on "symbolizing freedom lol.. "

And the thought almost no one died in 911 is even dumber...

Why wouldn't they just let them die??? What would the illuminati care???

The towers were not insured more than they could crank up the printing presses for!!!!!

YOU NEVER PULL OFF A TAX OR INSURANCE SCAM IF YOU ARE THE ONE PRINTING All the MONEY!!!!

Ever...

It is a totally counter productive argument.

About what I've investigated..

I don't need to investigate something that doesn't have any logic to it I. The first place... it is not a theory based on what actual real life humans would do... it is a "mustache twirling villian theory.."

A theiry that no logical person should ever do.. that isn't even in the "illuminati 's" best interests..

About your book..

No it will be because they were lied to and bamboozeled by people who both believed their own nonesense and people who were only pulling a money grab anyway...

If it turns out you are the one pushing propaganda, even though it is unintentional, you will be doing EXACTLY the same thing you are accusing the illuminati of doing.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Once again you have completely miss read and interpreted me all wrong. Where did I say (almost no - one died) in 9/11. That is a lie. Now your just twisting what I'm saying for your own non liking and what I actually said was.

The towers were insured for quite a bit of money, meaning that some individuals suffered no loss, whatsoever. They did not die in the tragedy either, as a lot of the main employees that worked their, simply did not turn up for work.

Which means those who fortunately escaped, because they did not turn up to work did not die. (meaning those who set up the whole show). Not no one died at all.

My books concepts have as much chance at coming to fruition as God has of being real.

I never said the Illuminati hide symbolism in movies either, another miss quote on your behalf.

I don't know where you came up with the idea of.

but instead get caught (because we are talking about it..) pulling off some crazy tax scam..

I don't remember saying anything about (getting caught) pulling off some crazy tax scam. Although I did mention in my book that people had to pay for the provision of electrical power and other fuels and it's one way the elite made money.

So with the illuminati is mildly retarded.. Or it's a self fulfilling prophecy started by some idiot tryouts by to sell books..

What? I'm not selling anything either.

What buisness or organization or state EVER in all of human history have ever cared what "symbolized freedom.."

It's what US politicians spout on about constantly loosing, when talking about Terrorists.

You don't run the planet on "symbolizing freedom lol.. "

No you don't I never said anyone does. It is preferably ruled by law of a stern fist like dictatorship, but that's the Illuminati point of view.

Why wouldn't they just let them die??? What would the illuminati care???

They did just leave ordinary people to die, except for the brave and valiant rescue services and they, EDIT (Illuminati), don't care.

The first place... it is not a theory based on what actual real life humans would do... it is a "mustache twirling villian theory.."

It is definitely based upon what REAL humans would do, it is human nature to be in competition with one another, sometimes quite fierce competition, it's called survival of the fittest.

A theiry that no logical person should ever do.. that isn't even in the "Illuminati 's" best interests..

It is most definitely in the Illuminati's interests to pull off a stunt like 9/11 and get away with it, it serves their purposes perfectly. They can now simply start war with whoever they want, because they harbor either real, of fictitious terrorists. they can then destroy anyone who is against them.

About your book.. No it will be because they were lied to and bamboozeled by people who both believed their own nonesense and people who were only pulling a money grab anyway... If it turns out you are the one pushing propaganda, even though it is unintentional, you will be doing EXACTLY the same thing you are accusing the illuminati of doing.

I did not lie when I wrote in my book that I used imagination to fill in the gaps. If you want to see it as propaganda that's up to you. To me, I used my freedom of speech in my book, to write down what was on my mind and I'm not making anyone read or believe it. Once again I'm not selling anything either.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well you would be the only illuminati type who doesn't believe in the symbolism aspect..

At least you were smart enough to realize how laughable that is.

I am just going over major holes in the concept of one illuminati type organization running things..

Symbolism in pop culture, convoluted tax scams and killing off a big chunck of the population are almost always woven into illuminati stuff.

Since they are so common place, and are 3 factors I think are easily debunked . I assumed they would be included in your personal theiry as well.

Propaganda isn't always bad nor intential. But make no mistake, assuming your wrong, you are absolutely a propagandists pushing fake information. People hypothetically could have gotten the truth from you, but instead got lies. If you name specific people. Then it really is fairly disgusting as you would have falsely accused them of whatever. With only the evidence of internet conspiracy stuff.

---

It is not human nature to have one secret group rule the entire world...

It is human nature to live in small tribal groups of 50ish.

Your taking human ambition to a level that has no historical precedent and definitely giving them more credit than any organization in history.

It doesn't make sense to pull off 911 when they could have pulled off a far easier ploy..

Look at the Lusitania or gulf of Tonkin...

How hard were they to orcastrate???

How hard would 911 have been to orcastrate??

Both had the same goal..

edit on 26-9-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well there you go again, first sentence.

Well you would be the only illuminati type who doesn't believe in the symbolism aspect..

I'm not Illuminati, nothing of the sort. Or did you mean that like (the sort that believe in Illuminati), if you did, then that I am. I believe they use symbolism as well, but I think that it is pretty up front (for all to see). (All seeing eye) ha ha.

I am just going over major holes in the concept of one illuminati type organization running things.. Symbolism in pop culture, convoluted tax scams and killing off a big chunck of the population are almost always woven into illuminati stuff. Since they are so common place, and are 3 factors I think are easily debunked . I assumed they would be included in your personal theiry as well. Propaganda isn't always bad nor intential. But make no mistake, assuming your wrong, you are absolutely a propagandists pushing fake information. People hypothetically could have gotten the truth from you, but instead got lies. If you name specific people. Then it really is fairly disgusting as you would have falsely accused them of whatever. With only the evidence of internet conspiracy stuff.

I take it you haven't even read the book then.
I name no names and if you read it you might be able to ask a question about what's in it.
Yes they are some of the most common things said about the Illuminati.

It is human nature to live in small tribal groups of 50ish.

Where on Earth did you get that idea?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Evolution and the historical record lol..

We haven't evolved to deal with agriculture yet, yet alone the modern era..

Evolution takes longer than a few thousand years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join