It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marley Woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Having stumbled onto this information no too long ago, I have been doing some research and found this link as to the exact location of Marley Woods. This area interests me because it is just a few hills and hollers away from where I grew up in rural Missouri. I witnessed some crazy stuff out there on my parents farm, and it seems the whole general area is a host to this strange phenomena.

So it seems there have been actual physical encounters at this site, and there have been investigators there that have documented some of this, but now the investigation has for some time gone cold? I wonder why? After years of occurrences, I do not believe they have simply stopped. Have the locals stopped co-operating with investigators?

I would hope this area could be studied more and perhaps we could use it to get some real answers to what all this is about. Being a witness myself to strange things flying around where they had ought not, it seems any kind of testing or study should over time yield at least some answers.

One thing for sure, if the physical attacks are indeed true, and I believe they are, then we are not dealing with very nice beings.

ufomig.yolasite.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
is it like skinwalker ranch, hessdalen or pine bush?
edit on 24-9-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
is it like skinwalker ranch, hessdalen or pine woods?

Seems as if the more intense activity is, yes. Here is a good video: www.youtube.com...

This Philips fellow acts like he is credible. Some of the things he is describing are spot on what I have seen.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I always build upon what I have seen with my own eyes, what I have witnessed. The intelligent flying lights that imitate stars and come down to the ground is real, I have seen them.

I have not seen anything to indicate a physical being.

Looks like according to Phillips these farmers have seen actual beings. Now he is either making this part up to side track us from the actual phenomena, or he is telling the truth and we have shape shifting inter dimensional beings visiting us.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

I'm of the opinion that the structures flying around since the 40's are mostly human "black" tech BUT there is an older, stranger phenomena seemingly better explained by inter-dimensional life forms...

though the "black" tech could be advanced enough to be inter-dimensional, extra-planetary or magical, too, but it is likely two or more things all being called "UFO"s.

Thanks for the info. Whatever it is, it is very, very strange to our culture.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave

is it like skinwalker ranch, hessdalen or pine woods?

Seems as if the more intense activity is, yes. Here is a good video: www.youtube.com...

This Philips fellow acts like he is credible. Some of the things he is describing are spot on what I have seen.
At 36:09, the picture of a flying saucer they show is pretty easy to identify, it's a blurd.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

philips is an good researcher, however i think he has retired, its been a while since i saw anything about him, for a moment i even thought he is dead

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

nope everthing is likely interdimensional

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Directly related to Marley Woods, this seems to be a good picture:

ufomig.yolasite.com...

Videos here:

ufomig.yolasite.com...

And here:

ufomig.yolasite.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Baddogma

nope everthing is likely interdimensional

I am checking the boxes off and my head, and yes, it does point directly to this.

I believe we are dealing with something that can link directly to our consciousness, and can basically play with the building blocks of our material world at will. Fathom that for a moment to grasp exactly what we are dealing with here.

They look at us as mere toys. They do like attention, however, but they do NOT like for you to STUDY them. If they are indeed tricksters, acting the part of "aliens" the cover could be blown wide open by a critical research, such as Valle notes in his studies.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

the paranormal is a big prank being played in humanity, not an "new spiritual paradigm" as the new age turds say

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I enjoy camping at places with histories of paranormal sightings is there a place to camp here or is it all private property?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
One thing for sure, if the physical attacks are indeed true, and I believe they are, then we are not dealing with very nice beings.

Pretty much anybody who has explored these things in any detail for any length of time (unless they're trying to swindle the gullible out of money) has concluded that they are definitely not nice.

top topics

join