It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the NFL Teams Not Participating In The National Anthem

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

See this is a perfect example.

A perfect example of someone who is fed up with the lunacy of the left, yes.

There's a difference between using a right and abusing a right. In the former, the right is solidified; in the latter, people wonder if we really need it after all. Don't worry if you don't understand that; you'll get the idea soon enough, I fear.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I'm OK with people having differing views than mine.

Then what are you complaining about, exactly?

You don't watch pregame.
You're OK with differing views.
edit on 9/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's blown up far beyond that. To think this isn't a real issue on both sides is to deny reality. The NFL has pissed off a significant segment of it's most lucrative fan base. And they don't even recognize it.

Again I ask. When or What will it take for Pro players to stand for the National Anthem? When will America be "Good enough" for them to stand again?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You might want to move to NK

Could be all your dreams would come true.... instantly.

How sad to read you saying that.

I'm sorry for whatever has happened that has hardened you so. Truly. I hope you find a way back.
edit on 24-9-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: fiverx313

What is your actual goal with any of this sort of noise????????

Note I cant stand football culture, am merely observing this latest fascinating example of liberal absurdity gone too far, so spare me the assertions Im offended they messied up my game day.

This sort of stuff just seems to me like deliberate attempts to piss in everyones corn flakes. Anyone have a better explanation?
edit on 24-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

A perfect example of someone who is fed up with the lunacy of the left, yes.

There's a difference between using a right and abusing a right. In the former, the right is solidified; in the latter, people wonder if we really need it after all. Don't worry if you don't understand that; you'll get the idea soon enough, I fear.

TheRedneck

Grambler and I were talking about some people on ATS wanting to deny First Amendment right to free speech. There you are proving my assertion.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Grambler

There you go trying to change what's being said again.

I'm not saying you're racist for not liking the protest. You don't have to support it if you don't want.

But acting like they owe you something and that they should just shut up and entertain you or they should be punished. That's just plain old arrogance of the highest order.

I'm not calling your racist either. I'm implying that you might be though. At least that would explain your over dramatic response to some players taking a knee in silence. If it's not that then I guess you're just completely self involved and think the world revolves around you and everyone's actions should be something you agree with or they should be punished.

Who's to say which one you are. Personally I don't find either one to be very admirable.

Oh ok.

Well allow me to imply that you are a racist for implying people that may have a problem with this protest are racist.

I find people like you that can't allow anyone to disagree with any minority, and insisting to bring out the race card to not be admirable, and treating other races like children that you need to protect because you feel superior.

You see, you might not believe this, but black people are just as capable of having disagreements with people as any other race. They don't need champions like you to coddle them and try to shame anyone who may disagree with them as being racist.

It arrogance of the highest order.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's not respecting free speech unless you agree with everything they have to say.

And by god, you have to LISTEN TO THEM!

FREE SPEECH MEANS YOU HAVE TO HEAR THEIR MESSAGE OR ELSE YOU'RE A RACIST!

-Sorry. There is so much stupid going on in this thread that I had to vent a little.

link   
Stop supporting those overpaid ingrates. Don't want watch NFL. Don't buy their tickets. Don't watch Super Bowl.

I'm not one way to get to them. Money. How? Stop wasting Ching.

link   
a reply to: pavil

Again I ask. When or What will it take for Pro players to stand for the National Anthem? When will America be "Good enough" for them to stand again?

I don't know. I really don't care if they never do. That is not meant to say I don't care about their concerns, I don't care who stands or sits during the SSB. I really don't. But it means something to them.

But today was the first time I watched a game in a long time.
edit on 9/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

It is sad, but I have been warning about carrying these temper tantrums too far for so long, I don't see any way back in our lifetimes. We reap what we sow, and worse, as a society we reap what others sow.

And all I see now are weeds.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You should be asking yourself that question... can you live with that?

Yes, I can.

At this point, after all the continual protests over every cockamammy imagined fantastical slight ever concocted for so long, I am all for a Federal law (or Constitutional amendment if necessary) banning protests of any kind. Apparently people aren't capable of handling such power.

Live with that.

TheRedneck

Grambler, do you see this?

Yeah if serious thats dumb.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bigburgh

That's where the need to make a Positve impact on those less fortunate.

Sounds like a good place to start your research.

I can't do do much more..
I'm already volunteering at food banks, soup kitchens and helping with painting shoes for children dying of Cancers and other diseases in hopes it brings happiness while they are receiving (TX) treatments... and make just enough money to survive.

Here..

When and if the Child passes away, I have to paint Wings on the shoes.....

link   
a reply to: Phage

Then what are you complaining about, exactly?

Primarily, what I've posted in this thread.

Secondly(maybe should be primarily).. you not reading the thread from the start, I guess?)

edit on 9.24.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: fiverx313

What is your actual goal with any of this sort of noise????????

Note I cant stand football culture, am merely observing this latest fascinating example of liberal absurdity gone too far, so spare me the assertions Im offended they messied up my game day.

This sort of stuff just seems to me like deliberate attempts to piss in everyones corn flakes. Anyone have a better explanation?

could you be more specific with your query?

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Grambler
As long as liberals have a group to call oppressors, we are all good.

god forbid anyone should try to improve things, yeah. we're such morons.

Yep cause only liberals try to improve things.

And labeling everyone into groups of oppressors and victims is such a good way to do that.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's not respecting free speech unless you agree with everything they have to say.

And by god, you have to LISTEN TO THEM!

FREE SPEECH MEANS YOU HAVE TO HEAR THEIR MESSAGE OR ELSE YOU'RE A RACIST!

-Sorry. There is so much stupid going on in this thread that I had to vent a little.

Crazy times.

I say players have the right to kneel/protest, until the owners say otherwise as they're on company time, fans have the right to turn their time and money elsewhere, and for that I'm a racist slave owner who wants "n word" to dance for me and don't allow the freedom of expression of others.

I think. Tough to follow insanity.

Meanwhile silence about the free speech week in Berkeley being cancelled under leftist violence threats.
edit on 24-9-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Actually, under what theory are you not trying to deny my right to free speech? Under what theory are you not trying to deny my right to protest an unwanted and uninvited intrusion into my life?

You are the one destroying the right of protest. I'm just getting tired of fighting a losing battle to keep it.

... and you don't even realize it... that's the sad part...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You should be asking yourself that question... can you live with that?

Yes, I can.

At this point, after all the continual protests over every cockamammy imagined fantastical slight ever concocted for so long, I am all for a Federal law (or Constitutional amendment if necessary) banning protests of any kind. Apparently people aren't capable of handling such power.

Live with that.

TheRedneck

Grambler, do you see this?

Yeah if serious thats dumb.

I seriously hope he's trolling. Who said conservatives can't troll artfully?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

When and if the Child passes away, I have to paint Wings on the shoes.....

hey, those are nice. good on you.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join