It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the NFL Teams Not Participating In The National Anthem

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here we have a united front of our NFL Teams protesting against this disgraceful nation of racists.

I seriously hope the NFL tanks and these entitled SOB's get to work a real job at a real wage and see how they like that.

About 15 teams participated with owner support. Check out the link, has a breakdown of the teams and the jackasses participating.

www.cnn.com...

"What you just saw was a variety of responses with the theme of unity," an NFL front office source told CNN. "All across the league, owners, coaches and players came together to decide what was best for them."
The source added, "If Trump thought he could divide the NFL, he was wrong."

"We will not stand for the injustice that has plagued people of color in this country. Out of love for our country and in honor of the sacrifices made on our behalf, we unite to oppose those that would deny our most basic freedoms," the Seahawks players said in the statement.
edit on 24-9-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

As "people of color", they've done pretty well for themselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

which is why they're using their relative privilege and visibility to take a stand for those who don't have that voice...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I wonder how all those starving in Africa feel about these millionaire crybabies blabbering on and on about how racist America is.

edit on 24-9-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

which is why they're using their relative privilege and visibility to take a stand for those who don't have that voice...

They're not taking a stand. They're taking a knee.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Maybe they'll augment their protests with free game tickets to the first 10,000 people-of-color every week.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

And what are they protesting? Too many black criminals get themselves shot? (AKA violent black criminals should get to run amok)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What are they even "protesting" against at this point? Trump? Police? BLM? Women's Rights? Do they even know?

Poor guys, getting paid millions of dollars to throw a ball around, so oppressed!

The funny part is, people have been looking up these self-righteous kneelers at nflarrest.com and the memes have been flowing all day. It's amazing how many of them have been charged with rape, assault and drug trafficking. At this rate we might as well call it the National Felon League. Unity!

edit on 24-9-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As much as im trying to walk away from this discussion, I do have a question.

Ok, they took a knee, or many a knees, great, good work.

The world saw, the media saw, fans saw, politicians saw, even some birds saw, so now what?

What next?

Whats stage 2?

Football players becoming cops?

Politicians?

Role models?

Whats the next step now?

Taking more knees from this point forward would be stupid.

Point was made.

Whats stage 2?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

All those protesting the nation's anthem are full of crap, I am sure that they will not waste a penny helping the causes that they supposedly are protesting in behave.

The team owners are just the same, they should all give one year of their millions of dollars in earnings to help what ever in hell they think they are helping while acting stupid when the nations anthem is played.

the people that goes to watch the teams they represent are there to be entertained no to hear about political views.

Repercussions will follow.

edit on 24-9-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

GTFO
How is that helping anyone?
Let's hear your rundown on who is benefiting from these guys not honoring the anthem and the flag of this country?
I want a detailed list.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Maybe they will call for the next civil unrest.

And watch the massacre while sitting in their mansions with all the security money can buy.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Good thing they have every "right" to do things.

Without that "right", we would never see the true colors fly like they are !!!

Looks like they can't hide from the Sun now.

The whole World knows who's who today.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The NFL is here to stay, people are too invested in their teams to let a non-issue like kneeling during the national anthem stop them from watching, at least with most people.

People are allowed to express themselves anyway they like, no one has the right to tell a business to fire someone, they can run their business how they want.

link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Next step might be to play the rest of the season for free and donate all salaries to the creation of kneeling schools so children of all colors can learn how to kneel for maximum effect.

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
As much as im trying to walk away from this discussion, I do have a question.

Ok, they took a knee, or many a knees, great, good work.

The world saw, the media saw, fans saw, politicians saw, even some birds saw, so now what?

What next?

Whats stage 2?

Football players becoming cops?

Politicians?

Role models?

Whats the next step now?

Taking more knees from this point forward would be stupid.

Point was made.

Whats stage 2?

Banning the national anthem from sports?

link   
I used to be the "Mother of All NFL fans" until Kap did his thing. I named my youngest son after my favorite linebacker, had a parrot named after the same linebacker, even named my dog "Butkus". I had not missed a game since the 70`s--- have a huge collection of NFL merchandise, and have spent a ton of money on NFL items as gifts over the years.

Not one penny more will the NFL get from me, or one more minute of my life spent on the games. I am done.

I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way, and will take actions similar to mine.

They can have their little protest, and I will have mine.

Gotta love freedom.

link   
It's football players and the left wing idiot celebrities that are making me sick. They claim they claim they are protesting because of injustices to the people of color. As an American citizen, I am proud to say that I am a person of colors, that is the red, white, and blue of our flag and I honor it due to those who have given all to protect it.

Entertainers are there to do just that, to entertain. I don't care what they do on their own time but I don't want to listen to their crap when I turn on a tv, read a book, or watch a movie. The ones that complain the most will get the attention from me that they don't care for. That of boycotts and letting their commercial sponsors know that I'm not going to buy whatever they are selling.

I may be just one person but if you add up the number of "one persons" that are not happy with them then expect them to be working in fast food once they are out of the current job in which they think that they are gods to the masses.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Who are you people?

Snap out of it. Your children will have to apologize for your hatred and lack of human empathy someday.

Americans have every right to peacefully protest.

Try embracing our differences and listening to other perspectives.

Or eat soap. Something.

Yuck.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I wonder when they'll go into the slums of Chicago, NYC, Cali and NO to help with the Black crime and murder epidemic. I bet never, it's easier to blame whitey and the police than to admit that your culture has failed and needs a serious remake to
ensure the future of your children and your country.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join