It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone into oil infusion of medicinal plants like certain herbs, roots, and spices?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Huntington Disease (not in the possessive, Huntington's).

Huntington disease is a progressive disorder that causes brain cell (neuron) degeneration in certain areas of the brain.  This results in uncontrolled movements, loss of intellectual abilities, and emotional disturbances. Symptoms typically appear between the ages of 35 and 44 years. People with Huntington disease most often live for 15 to 18 years after the condition appears. Huntington disease caused by mutations in the HTT gene and is inherited in an autosomal dominant manner. Each child of a person with Huntington disease has a 50 percent (1 in 2) chance of inheriting the mutation. There is also a less common, early-onset from that begins in childhood or adolescence, called juvenile Huntington disease.

diseaseinfosearch.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

1 in every 10,000 people have it.

From here on in, the sole focus of my medicinal salve pursuits are going to be directed towards the treatment of this particular disease, because the rest then fall like dominoes.

As a hobby it's a lot more interesting than model railroading, but I'm also willing to accept the responsibility relative to my fellow man, and this is in part the reason for this thread, to make damn sure that people get the new organic medicine that they need, absorbed through the skin.

I'll report back as to her progress, but I already know that her disease has been all but completely halted and stopped, even to a degree reversed if she's returned to normal on a continual basis without the symptoms of the degeneration, which must be very hard to deal with for people suffering from this particular terminal disease without a cure or even a truly meaningful treatment.

I'm pleased, more than happy, and happy that I didn't keep it all to myself and deprive people of a healing wonder.

Phew! Big responsibility.

Thank you dear reader for letting me by sharing, unload the burden to a degree in the hopes that I'm not alone in this approach and methodology.

Gratitude, so much gratitude when these things are approach in the right manner, and it's not the way the world does it or expects it. The best are never like that.

Pay it forward my friends.

Be a blessing to others.

And I'll meeting you in the middle.

Thank you, for listening (I can tell you have been) and for being open and receptive to new possibilities for health and healing in our world today.

"And as my father first sent me, even so send I, you."

It's so self-referencial, and with faith and hope and mutuality, can't not have been the right thing to do instead of trying to keep it to myself.

Best,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Huntington client still doing very very well, reports about a 75-80% overall improvement.

Bee Technology

Through further research I've come to regard Bee products as integral to any medicinal salve, because of what they do for the skin, from nourishment and hydration and protection to anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties.

Bee pollen however, can get into the air and some are allergic, so discarding that.

So for the final, finished product I'll be using Beeswax, Bee Propolis, Royal Jelly and a small amount of Raw Honey.

For the addition of these things, temperature is critical, so as not to damage certain compounds and enzymes.

The Beeswax melts at about 145 degrees ferenheit.

The propolis can be added to melted concoction at no more than 122 degrees without losing compounds and enzymes.

Granular particulate from propolis will remain, so that needs fine straining.

Raw honey should not be heated over 90 degrees, and royal jelly, not much higher than room temperature.

Cleopatra from ancient Egypt is purported to have used a salve that included these ingredients.

It's as if the product of Bees was meant to be used on human skin, which i find quite interesting.

Overall, the working hypothesis is that for pretty much anything and everything that ails the human being, there are corresponding medicinal plant-based molecules which will treat it, and prevent it.

This is very very interesting, and is suggestive that in a long lost golden age of mankind, medicinal oil infusion of various herbs, roots, spices, leaves, grasses, etc. was what was used to keep people healthy.

It's believed that such an oil, including cannibis and other medicinals was the actual oil of annointing in the Temple of Solomon.

Such a thing would only end up there, and in ancient Egypt if it represented the byproduct of still more ancient wisdom, which can be seen in all the medical traditions of the world.

It was meant to be absorbed through the skin.

Substances that are taken internally and consumed are ripped up in the stomach and digestive system resulting in an absorption of maybe 5% at best - whereas what's applied to the skin is absorbed into the bloodstream at a rate of approximately 60%.

Vitamin C for example is by far more effective when absorbed through the skin.

This whole discovery process or re-discovery is a real marvel imho and is God inspired.

This kind of thing was intended as an ally for the human being, to be included in one's daily health and wellness regimine, by design.

edit on 18-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Here's the list of medicinal essential oils I've put together from research

Lavandin
Sandlewood
Neroli
Lavender
Frankincense
Myrrh
Clove
Cypress
Eucalyptus
Ginger
Grapefruit
Lemon
Oregano
Peppermint
Rose
Rosemary
Wintergreen
Bergamot
Petitgrain
DiGize
Sweet Orange
Lime
Mints

I suggest including it in the herb-infused oil infusion to get all the healing molecules together, while holding most of the supply back for a blend, drops of which can be included at the end stage of making the salve.

The reason for this is that they do degrade over time, and it's important to retain their freshness.

One also wants to perfect the best possible aromatherapy and scent profile at the end, so that when someone takes a whiff it will smell absolutely heavenly.

There are also a few oils that I get from my African friend, one of which called African Musk, is totally fantastic both in terms of its smell, and staying power.

Basically, if you have an Epsom Salt bath in the morning and scrub the skin then rinse, dry and apply the salve to the whole body, it will still have the aromatic smell imbedded right in the skin even at the end of the day.

So not only will a person by healthy without the possibility of disease, but you'll also smell really nice.

I've found that both women and men like the smell.

It's also Biblical.

Although I can't find it at the moment, there's a place in scripture where the people are instructed by God to make use of essential oils.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 19-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I should also add that so far there've been no negative side effects experienced by anyone who's tried it.

It would appear to be exclusively beneficial to the human being.

That said, when selecting various medicinal plants that it's important to research them and watch out for any warnings or cautionary notes.

It's also important that a person try a small amount on their inner arm to make sure that they have no allergic reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join