It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking a Knee?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am using the logic from your side, I am glad you see how poor the lefts logic is

.... registered Rephblican, voted for Ron Paul.....

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

That is what started this whole kneeling fad in the nfl, was the narrative that cops are racist(ie kaepernick and his ilk) is that not why they are all kneeling?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

or a flag...or a song?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I was thinking of starting a thread on this actually, based on what the flag code actually says.

We have Ted Nugent and Kid Rock wearing a Flag or flag clothing, we have flags used on college football uniforms, we have Trump merchandise using American flags, etc, all which violate flag code.

Then you'd see just how hypocritical some of you are about this.

Hypocrisy, indeed.

edit on 24-9-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wow you and I agree on something , I voted for Ron Paul as well

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I thought about it too, but I admittedly don't care enough to make a whole thread about it. There are a lot of things in the official flag code that people violate everyday with no commotion.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

to make it look like cops are racist.

Where did I say that?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That is what started this whole kneeling fad in the nfl, was the narrative that cops are racist(ie kaepernick and his ilk) is that not why they are all kneeling?

Wrong, yet again.

Has nothing to do with cops being racist. It would behoove yourself to actually read up on current events before discussing them.

link   

Well good luck on this guys, I am stepping away from it, I believe they have a right to do what they are doing, and I have the right to not watch or give them any money anymore which is what I am doing. Just like on the radio or tv if something offends you it is really simple, just don't watch.

link   

Precisely why I didn't make it, either.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

you need to re read why the kneeling started my friend,

modernlife.network...

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people are getting paid leave and getting away with murder

He is talking about cops

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It's no different than me protesting at my own place of work when I'm supposed to be working.

How would that work out for you ?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

LOL That's perfectly understandable. It's not like people can't read the entire flag code for themselves. I even posted a link to it & it's completely free.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yup, I downloaded and read it this morning.

Of course, people prefer to be told about what to be outraged, rather than educate and read it themselves, lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well good luck on this guys, I am stepping away from it, I believe they have a right to do what they are doing, and I have the right to not watch or give them any money anymore which is what I am doing. Just like on the radio or tv if something offends you it is really simple, just don't watch.

I've got nothing else to say and you summed up what I'm thinking and been trying to say.

Enjoy the non racial racial thread guys and gals

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join